What are you listening to?

Started by McSleuthburger, 2012 Mar 19, 17:55:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Elphyda

Invultrois

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

HunterOfTheDark

Gotta admit, I'm amazed I made it far enough into Kill la Kill, one of the craziest shows I've ever seen, to be able to fully appreciate this song.

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

EspiraPhoenix

Elphyda

Lync Volan

Elphyda

Lindsey Stirling feat. Lzzy Hale - Shatter Me [NightStep Remix]

EspiraPhoenix

HunterOfTheDark

Absolute Configuration - by Yuki Kajiura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Elphyda

Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah

Chromastone64

Resonance (Main theme of Soul Eater)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 21, 18:47:00
Resonance (Main theme of Soul Eater)

Ooh, classic!

Black Papermoon (Soul Eater 2nd opening)

Midnight Breeze

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Elphyda

Go Up