Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

Nightshade Star

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

GoldenSky!

These were amazing, thanks so much for sharing!! I had to miss the final event and the Closing Ceremonies, so I'm glad someone captured them so well!
Come visit the Waterfall Cave in Cantermore! We've got books!

Fluttershy Cloud

Haha, that is a nice gallery. I love the dragon part the most, everypony including the princesses are defeated.
"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

CMC Scootaloo

Quote from: GoldenSky! on 2018 Jul 28, 20:36:19These were amazing, thanks so much for sharing!! I had to miss the final event and the Closing Ceremonies, so I'm glad someone captured them so well!

Maybe it's good you weren't there. Because there was a casualty during the dragon attack, Festive Cheer, Holiday Cheer's daughter, did not survive it.....
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Pumpkin Glow

chrome thunder

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2018 Jul 28, 21:43:08Maybe it's good you weren't there. Because there was a casualty during the dragon attack, Festive Cheer, Holiday Cheer's daughter, did not survive it.....

Wait seriously?

Pumpkin Glow

CleverCreations

Hallow Night

And the orange Pinkie didn't look so happy about the dance.

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

Pumpkin Glow

Go Up