2012 Oct 23, 04:39:42 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 23, 18:18:43 by AnyaSmash
[move=9]ORIGINAL CHARACTER PLS DO NOT STEAL PLS[/move]
[move=6] DD: ^-^ :I o.O ovO O: >.< >:O :P :P :P (not smilie spam)[/move]
[move=9] :l :o ovO O: :s :/ >:/ ^-^ ^-^ (not smilie spam)[/move]
[move=12] ono 0:) 8D <3 8) :') B) =P -.- (: (not smilie spam)[/move]

ocname; king darksoul
gender; girl
speces; alicorn
abilities; everything sunlesta & moona cn do + anything else thy cant do & aslo she can sing reely gud.
element: soul
spirit animul; humen
colours; black becus its like her soul and it reprezent her torchered past and woah thats deep and red becus it looks toatully cool and kawaii ;3

it was a ordinary day in poney vill. then accidentely a big clowd came and destroed evreythings forever oh no? :( :( :( D:  (not smilie spam) but then prinses sunlestia and prinses moona came and sed "im the princesss so dont anybody thats dumb what actually happend was it went like this. king darksoul is the best princest in the united stats and she came and make the univers not have any thong else that not wat she wants to have in it you kno what im sayeing? :D :D :3 /)o3o(\ so when cellerestia and shinning armer  X3 <3 came and wanted her 2 give them her powers to help b gud she sad no cuz they stole her boyfriend and shes a orphan when she was a kid becus her house bernd down and she lost here memorie but celestea was the une who burned her hose down and her hous was a casle becaus she was a princes to! so now she is an wanted criminul who has to hied from them or else theyl get her!!!!!!!! D: :(  DD: o.O (not smilie spam) o no!!!!!!!!! but they r jus pertending to b the gud guys there actuly not good their bad! end so they tried to take away her pwers of teleportashun and mind controle but she sed no & then that made evreywoj cry and she felt bad bcus they cryed. so then she sed how abut insted we go and get becon but they sed no we want yeor powors and she sed u gus cant have them and then and than the fite was the most epicist fight and evryone was like woah oh man but then she won! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D -.- (not smilie spam) and so now she still had to run and shes invincivble now and shiny armor wanted to marrey her but insted he married moona in that one episoed becuse he wasnt very gud with wemon. THE END and also shes stronger than the plantet! Can end the world in one thought , and is actually controlling everyones movements , and thought because he created the univers!!!!!!!!!!!!

[move=6] DD: ^-^ :I o.O ovO O: >.< >:O :P :P :P (not smilie spam)[/move]
[move=9] :l :o ovO O: :s :/ >:/ ^-^ ^-^ (not smilie spam)[/move]
[move=12] ono 0:) 8D <3 8) :') B) =P -.- (: (not smilie spam)[/move]

Stitchin Time

What did I just read? :I

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Nala Valor

By the "not" smiley spam and the bad grammar ((that I know Anya could do a lot better)), I think this is a troll. :l

Little Star

I-I-I'm so confused.

sorikuXIII

[glow=red,2,300]Don't know if she's trolling[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]or if she's just having fun[/glow]
Pixel Art:

My OCs

ShadowHeart

shes either trolling or trying to tell us that we're making our chars too strong and godlyish

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Liska

What, you guys don't like my OC? No it's really me, I swear!
Let me go find my camera and take a time stamp.

Sorry, I just woke up.  X3

Midnight Breeze

This thread made my day. LOL

The Wandering Magus

"how not to make an OC, a guide by illustration and example by Anya" lol
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Gracie Sky

You forgot to say "ORIGINAL CHARACTER / DO NOT STEAL".
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Blues-Music

You nerfed this O.C way too much.Compared to Blues this pony is an ant.Why not add "Can end the world in one thought , and is actually controlling everyones movements , and thought because he created the universe."

Liska

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Oct 23, 17:02:39
You forgot to say "ORIGINAL CHARACTER / DO NOT STEAL".
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 23, 17:20:34
You nerfed this O.C way too much.Compared to Blues this pony is an ant.Why not add "Can end the world in one thought , and is actually controlling everyones movements , and thought because he created the universe."

DD: Oh thnx guise I'll add dis meow. <3 I appreciate your critiques. <3

Lord of Madness

2012 Oct 23, 20:13:26 #13 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 24, 00:03:48 by Lord of Madness
OMG SO MUCH OF THIS The second I saw the image I was like, I know Anya Smash... there is no way she would ever make an oc like this, She is a lot smarter than this. EVERYONE should be smarter than this. (I do though see ocs like this all the time...)

Anyway This was funny anya and It made my day.

P.S. I love your spelling!

elmdor

This is the best character ever and totally not a Mary Sue, Comic Cerns is the best font in the world, and I really like her mane!

Lord of Madness

I like that its a girl but holds the title given to men  :3

SweBow

HerpyDooves

Still a better love story than Twilight. :3

Anibell April Dash

2012 Oct 24, 20:57:05 #18 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 24, 20:58:52 by Anibell April Dash
I...have..nothing..to say...

what..did i just read  o.O

Morning Glory

Everything I've worked up to is meaningless. This is the best character ever. I'll just burn my OC info sheets now. They are nothing. I will be doing nothing for the rest of my life but writing fan fiction about the magnificent king darksoul... for surely every other character I could ever squeeze out of my tiny brain would be but fleas on rats compared to this masterpiece!

Go Up