Where did your topic go?

Started by Liska, 2012 Oct 07, 16:00:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liska

As per a suggestion, I've been moving any and all topics that either request art or do art requests in the Art Requests sub-board of Arts.
While I'm still in the process of doing this, topics may be a bit here and there.
If you feel your topic was wrongfully moved, please PM me.

Also, I'm very very sorry to say that I accidentally removed one pony's topic instead of moved it. Those buttons are so close.
I couldn't remember whose thread it was, but to that pony - I am very very sorry.  :c If you'd like, I'd totally draw you some stuff for compensation.

PPBG

2012 Oct 07, 16:57:18 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 07, 17:01:33 by PPBG
Apology accepted.  ^-^ I'm actually in the habit of keeping an extra tab of LoE just to view my art requests so I have the page of all my unfinished requests.
lol  Although I would have preferred to have my topic, I can finish this set without it.

Spoiler: show
 I kind of laughed in disbelief when I read this topic and then checked the sub-board to find my topic missing. When I checked my own topic set I thought, wow, she was referring to me... Then I continued chuckling a bit more.  :P

I suppose you caught me on a good day.  :)
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Liska

Oh, great.
I'm glad you're not too upset. It was an honest mistake and I feel terrible.
Hopefully not too much damage was done, and if you'd like me to draw you up something or do you a favor as compensation I totally will.  X3

PPBG

A favor wouldn't be bad... Could I see your artwork/a link to your dA (if you have one)?
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Go Up