A Talk on World of Warcraft

Started by EredarOmen, 2015 Sep 12, 16:36:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EredarOmen

Just a (hopefully) good topic on the very popular MMORPG World of Warcraft, where we can talk about either the lore, characters or just the general stuff in the game.

Chris87

Garrisons drove me off. Yeah, there was the ranch with Pandaria, but it didn't tie into the essentiality of your character. With garrisons, the game felt like Farmville. I had 11 toons, so that's a garrison for each of them. With Legion I was like "twelfth character? nope!" I just wish the class system could be more like FF14's: one character can be every class, but class switching is of course disabled for dungeons/PVP or given a penalty. FF14 is not casual friendly though. Leveling a character in that game requires you to do dungeons and stuff. Imagine it like BC raid attunement, but instead of attuning for raids, it's simply being able to unlock game features and hero classes.

Actually, better yet, imagine it like if you wanted a demon hunter, you had to timewalk every raid from MC40 all the way to Draenor's citadel raid before you could play one.

Midnight Breeze

Hybrids want to DPS as well as pure DPS classes, Blizz says "No problem!"

Pure DPS classes want tanking or healing specs, Blizz says "No, that wouldn't fit the class."

Why play a mage when priest, shaman, or druid can do my role every bit as well as me or better and also have to option to heal and tank when the need arises?

I might play again in Legion if Blizzard gets their heads out of their butts and realizes that giving hybrids everything pures have and more is poor design.

EredarOmen

Whatever raids would u all consider the best and why?  :]

Chris87

EredarOmen

I've done raids solo and with a group, just letting u know a bit of my WOW history. For the group bit, I've done a hit n miss.

Midnight Breeze

I prefer PvP so....my favorite raid is Undercity.

EredarOmen

To be honest, I've done only a few raids so far and I don't have a personal favourite one yet.  :s

Go Up