Seen the movie yet?

Started by Onyx Quill, 2017 Oct 06, 12:40:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Onyx Quill

Saw an early showing at the theater last night. Loved it.

Derpy is the REAL hero.  :o

Yes. I'm being 100% serious when I say that.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Master Masher

waiting till it comes on DVD to watch it cheaper because we can't afford to go to the theater all the time. D:
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Ferro_the_King

I would love to see it in cinema... But few days ago I realized, that there will be NO SHOW in Czech Republic with original dubbing. Czech dubbing is terrible and the only way for me to see it, would be to go all the way to Germany.  :c  This is officially the worst thing, that could have happened...  D:
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

SpeedyMoon

I have an couple issues but overall it was good. ^^ I seriously wonder where Discord was?

Silverbeat

I want to see it so, so badly. But the movie doesn't get released in Australia for almost another month (as far as I know). So I'll get to go see it on my birthday. Best birthday ever  :D

Just can't see it anytime before then.....Please be careful with spoilers. Once a movie gets released, the internet becomes like a spoiler minefield, and it can be hard to know when you're about to stumble onto one. Gotta tread carefully for a while  lol

Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

perrykt1

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 07, 13:16:37I want to see it so, so badly. But the movie doesn't get released in Australia for almost another month (as far as I know). So I'll get to go see it on my birthday. Best birthday ever  :D

Just can't see it anytime before then.....Please be careful with spoilers. Once a movie gets released, the internet becomes like a spoiler minefield, and it can be hard to know when you're about to stumble onto one. Gotta tread carefully for a while  lol

spoilers?

Silverbeat

Quote from: perrykt1 on 2017 Oct 09, 18:12:35?no spoilers?

Yeah, I hate spoilers. I've had so many good movies spoiled by the internet over the years. I'm determined not to let that happen with this one  :/
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

perrykt1

I HAVE not seen it yet but i will on my birthday! :D :] 0:) ^-^ ;) :) B) *-* x3 8)  :luna: :celestia:

Ponies991087

Saw it last night, it was amazing I loved it!  :D

Onyx Quill

Derpy deserves a stained glass window, at least. She was a BOSS!
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Ferro_the_King

Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Void92

I just saw it today in the cinema. Loved it aswell!  ^-^

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Oct 13, 11:23:04Derpy deserves a stained glass window, at least. She was a BOSS!

I agree. How do we start a campaign for her? Would this work?

#StaindGlassWindow4MuffinMare
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

Camashi1

I have not seen it but I might in the future.
I am also known as: Cam,  Cami,  Camashi,  Dragonsilent,  Albinowolf11,  Aj,  Wendy,  etc.

PoserPanda

I saw it, enjoyed seeing the Mane Six in a new animation style, but did not enjoy the convenient plot devices, or some of the decisions that were made for the script.

Master Masher

just watched it Saturday it was the greatest movie i have ever seen!
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Cloudy Skies

Saw it a while ago in theater. It was bad, geez, just stick with the original design, Hasbro.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Pumpkin Glow

Watched the movie on dvd and it was pretty much what I expected... in a good way.  ^-^

Master Masher

The Movie was like a Sonic rainboom went off inside my head. (That is good of course).

Go Up