Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Feb 07, 20:25:20
I may have to refocus on getting the pokemon that I need to transfer over to X/Y on my Black & White 2. It seems that getting meowth is inevitable on my HG nor Black 1. I have to focus on getting that on my black 2 if I ever get a chance to get one from a in-game trade.

My Black 1's Dream Forest doesn't have a meowth and I could've gotten one from the Dream World. I may have to get it on black 2's in-game trade, breed it, and then transfer it over.

I have some extra pokemon from pokemon dream radar on my black 2, but I haven't transferred them yet although I have dream world ho-oh waiting to be transferred over to my black 2.

I have a live Pokédex if you need any non-Legendary Pokémon.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I got a lot to do to get my pokemon transferred over. Mainly Petilil and Slakoth that I need to deal with atm. Right now, I need to hatch this misdreavus egg on my pokemon diamond cuz it's the only pokemon I have left in D/P/Pl/HG/SS since it's a rare encounter and breeding it that i got from colosseum or LG would be a good idea.

I haven't transferred zekrom over yet although I should either transfer over the Lax Zekrom that I got off from a friend on my black 1 or Relaxed Zekrom on my black 2.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

2014 Feb 11, 09:33:03 #902 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 13, 09:28:18 by Rikaria
Spoiler: show
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon - CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information. In this image, Pokémon #719 is revealed. As previously known due to leaks, this Pokémon is called Diancie. It is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon and it stars in the movie now titled Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie (破壊の繭とディアンシー). There are no details on its distribution at this time. We're currently in the process of translating, so keep checking back.

Source

Now how will it be distributed...

Spoiler: EDIT: More info concerning the above spoiler • show
[quote=Serebii]Pokémon - CoroCoro Reveals

Clearer images of CoroCoro have been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about Diancie. Specifically, it reveals that Diancie's ability is Clear Body, and states that it can learn moves like Hyper Beam & Explosion, and showcases the new movie poster featuring Diancie with details saying that the movie is "A grand adventure with the princess of the Diamond Mine Country". Not much else is known at this time
Edit @ 07:03: A new distribution event has also been announced. Within next month's CoroCoro, a special Serial Code is to be released. This Serial Code, like the Garchomp one last year, provides one-time access to a special Charizard. If you are playing Pokémon X, it will give you a Charizard holding Charizardite Y. If you are playing Pokémon Y, it will give you a Charizard holding Charizardite X[/quote]

Source

KireiameJin

2014 Feb 14, 11:34:28 #903 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 14, 12:15:33 by Ateren
I wanted this little pokemon since i saw her in the core files of the game, i wonder how they'll be giving this one away  :3

((Watch your language, thank you! -Ateren))
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Rikaria

More details on Diancie on Serebii, per usual:

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - Diancie

Diancie has been officially revealed for North America. Within this reveal, it was confirmed that it will be within the new movie and that its distribution method will be revealed at a later point. It also states that it was a sudden transformation of the Pokémon Carbink, and that its body is said to be the loveliest sight in the world. Groups of Carbink tend to gather around Diancie, but Diancie pays them little heed and acts only according to its own will.
They also inadvertently revealed the shiny form of Diancie on the official site, where it has darker rocks and a pink body.

KireiameJin

As always, i don't actually like the shiny color pattern for this Pokemon. They could try to make it better, not just a "Darker" version of her (which is ironic being a "Shiny" version XD)
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

KirbyFluttershy

There's not much responsive lately on Friend Safaris right now ever since pokemon bank came out and the patch for GTS and I'm not taking any promises on trades though. Right now I'm still looking for these Friend Safaris and the following pokemon inside them

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Charmeleon
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl
Fairy Friend Safari - Kirlia

Reason why I'm looking for another Fairy Friend Safari is that one of my friends has it, but he hasn't been active in the game lately.

Rikaria

So I was doing my usual dailies on my Y. When I go to a Pokémon Center, I thought my game froze. Suddenly, birthday stuffs (yes, today's my birthday as of this post and according to my timezone)!

Also, I figured out how you get the birthday Puffs: you get them when you switch to the Amie screen and (I guess) put a Puff down. When the visiting Pokémon are done talking/eating, they leave behind a gift that contains said birthday Puff. I managed to get three of them this way <3

Rikaria

2014 Feb 26, 09:41:39 #908 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 26, 13:27:16 by Rikaria
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - Free Distribution

Following a rumor last week, it has been confirmed by Nintendo of America that, for people who live in the United States of America, if you purchase a Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS as well as one game of the following: Yoshi's New Island, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Mario Kart 7, and register them on the Club Nintendo website, you will receive a free download copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y. This promotion only runs in March 2014 so be sure to get it while you can

Talk about a convincing way to get a 3DS/3DS XL/2DS. (Also, I wasn't even aware of the rumor o.O)

EDIT: Official source

KirbyFluttershy

I heard that those ridiculous trade offers are still going around in GTS recently. My Reports say that other than Low level legends (besides level 1 sinnoh legends in HG/SS with event arceus), there's even that level 9 mightyena that's been going around lately.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Diancie event gameplay (will contain follow-up event spoilers) • show

I'm really interested in the Move that was shown at the end O:

byndbored

Wasn't that renamon's main attack o_o
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Rikaria

Quote from: byndbored on 2014 Feb 26, 23:44:40
Wasn't that renamon's main attack o_o

It's a shame we can't nickname Mystery Gifted Pokémon, hint hint :P (Actually, I didn't even realize that till you said something lol)

Rikaria

Diancie movie trailer:

KirbyFluttershy

My Friend told me that Mega lati@s and Diancie were being hacked atm, but they can't be traded and/or carried over to wi-fi trades as I know about. It's been crazy like that as I know about.

Rikaria

Event Pokémon aren't allowed to be traded on Wonder Trade and GTS due to the Premier Ribbon, while special ones like WISHMKR Jirachi also aren't allowed.

Julius

Luckily they can still be traded~ :)

Is anyone here who is eligible for the free download of Pokemon not interested in it? I threw away those Club Nintendo leaflets a long time ago and I really want to get Pokemon X for my little sister. :P
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

Too bad that when we get diancie from event, it couldn't be nicknamed though. I dunno if they will add a evo stone for lati@s (latios and latias).

I'm gonna share this battle video to you guys, but fyi this is my battle video against my Friend also this is my battle institute team which is over 6k points, but still not enough for that medal though. here's my battle video code: F7HW-WWWW-WWW6-26K1

Fluffy Ribbon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Feb 26, 09:41:39
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - Free Distribution

Following a rumor last week, it has been confirmed by Nintendo of America that, for people who live in the United States of America, if you purchase a Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS as well as one game of the following: Yoshi's New Island, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Mario Kart 7, and register them on the Club Nintendo website, you will receive a free download copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y. This promotion only runs in March 2014 so be sure to get it while you can

Talk about a convincing way to get a 3DS/3DS XL/2DS. (Also, I wasn't even aware of the rumor o.O)

EDIT: Official source

Thank you so much for posting this, I probably would have never found out! I have been wanting a Nintendo 2DS for a long time, and was planning to get it and Animal Crossing New Leaf for a long time now in April for a birthday event. My mom said she'll get it as an early birthday present, so not only will my ultimate dreams come true, but my birthday will come earlier this year too! :)

Though, my hopes aren't set too high. There's still a large possibility it won't happen after all, because whenever I'm too excited for something it never happens. :(
[glow=MediumOrchid,2,300]"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."
-Unknown
[/glow]

Rikaria

Something I've been wanting to share ever since I found out (thanks to one of my friends from another community):

I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner! o.O

Go Up