Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

jaaasgoed

2015 Jan 23, 12:32:10 #160 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 18:01:26 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 23, 12:24:15
Sorry, it's still not working for me either.

Someone please fix this...

:'(

What the hay? This is complete randomness. The download worked fine for me a few hours ago, and now it's blocked here to.

Post Merge

DarkInterlocutor

Maybe mane peeps over at Mediafire and dropbox are messing with links to annoy bronies?  ovO
Don't rely on anyone because even your own shadow leaves you in the dark...

francoglop1

i feel lucky for downloading it early...

Bluefire_the_lost_prince

HELP! i cant get the 32 bit zip, and the launcher keeps sayinng it stopped working before it even started, is there another way i can get the 32 zip?  DD:

LostSanity

Well I guess I won't be playing since this obviously isn't going to be fixed.

>:/
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

goodponyplayer

So many people with problems at the game... hope that it gets fixed soon, so we all can have fun :3
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

McSleuthburger

there is another 32 bit version up now for you guys having problems
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

LostSanity

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2015 Jan 23, 13:00:07
there is another 32 bit version up now for you guys having problems

Where? I'm not seeing it.

Aylayla Thornberry

Weird, downloaded for the first time, said it would take 6 hours, re-downloaded and now my macs saying it'll take 30 minutes-1 hour to download.
Still, hopefully the game wont overdo my CPU levels and I can play for the first time. Hopefully anyone having problems will get it fixed soon.

LostSanity

Nevermind. I got the mediafire link to work. I now have the game.

Livestream is on again. It was cancelled for awhile there but it's back on again.

See you all tomorrow everypony!!  :D

Assuming I can get the game to work that is...  :I

Akilas

Hello everyone, i already wake up from my little nap, but now reading de other answers i noticied something, something about a pach, how is that, a pach i never hear something about a pach, i just use the launcher and update, did i need something else.

Thanks to let me now if there is other who talk spanis, or unless they understand    :D
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

CMC Scootaloo

Legends of Equestria has an own launcher now! 0:)
I can only start it from my "Downloads" folder, every time I move it into my Legends of Equestria folder, I get an error message when I try starting it, but that's a minor issue.
Legends of Equestria has a launcher now, that is so awesome! :D
I wonder if this means that we will get more regular OSW's from now on? 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Bluefire_the_lost_prince

omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh
THANK YOU!  :D
btw how much difference can we expect to see between the last build and the current build, and any idea how long the alpha phase will continue?

goodponyplayer

Quote from: FrozenSkies on 2015 Jan 23, 14:02:11
the 32 bit download says its too dangrous to download and it not gonna give it to me

Hmm... if its chrome, click on the arrow and choose "keep it". another broswer, i do not know, but maybe its the same style...
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Akilas

I use the Launche, i don't know how it works, but i just Downloaded and click on Update and a few minutes later i got the game, what i don't know is if i get the 32bit or the 64bit, for my will be the 32bit, so thats what i worried about if i have the right version for my pc  :I
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

TheFawn

Quote from: FrozenSkies on 2015 Jan 23, 14:02:11
the 32 bit download says its too dangrous to download and it not gonna give it to me

For me, it downloaded, and then it said it was malicious. If it's doing this to you, do ctrl + j and click 'recover file' or something of the sort. It'll warn you, and click 'hurt me plenty' if that's the option. If not, just click confirm or yes.

Hope I helped.  ^-^

Ellii

goodponyplayer

got a bit quiet here. is everypony waiting for the servers to open with extreme hype :P?

TheFawn

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 14:37:03
got a bit quiet here. is everypony waiting for the servers to open with extreme hype :P?

Hype doesn't begin to describe anything. Hype isn't a word anymore.  ovO

Ellii

Akilas

I supose that the launcher download the 32bit version, now i will not make a live stream, first becasue i don't know what is that but i would like to make a video of me playing, being my first time playing this game  :3

"Deal with it"

Go Up