what would happen to the bronys if my little pony was no more?

Started by princesswarmheart, 2013 May 05, 06:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheStig

The bronies would've probably continue the show with their animation skills
I am The Rebirth who shall command The Land Of Beginnings

HelmOfDismay

Quote from: TheStig on 2014 Jan 23, 16:30:16
The bronies would've probably continue the show with their animation skills

Because we need more Double Rainbooms  >:/
~Trixie IS the highest level unicorn.~

Izumi Akazawa

hai

Queen Abdonis

2014 Jan 24, 03:13:25 #83 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 28, 16:27:06 by McSleuthburger
The fact is that I discovered MLP on a french channel at a really hard time for me, Then I saw the show and I was like "No. I know that there is good in this world"
And if MLP stopped one day, I will have a mental break, like every time I can't go on internet. I'm quite extreme, but to be honest, I don't wanna think of a "MLP : no more" world.

SteelEagle

Friendship is Magic will eventually end, this much is certain. But the My Little Pony brand is long running and very successful, and with the smash success that is FiM merchandising, Hasbro will certainly launch a new series within a reasonable time frame. Beyond that, it'd depend on the quality of that new show.

Hexcorpe

I don't think that My little pony will go anytime soon, the developers are always coming up with new ideas,The ideas might not all be good ideas but they are still there. Answering your questions though erm, I would have to say that many people would be upset about the loss of the show but many would still carrying on supporting the show after its gone, i think there would be chats about it like this one and many bronies would be making fan art for the show and they would be coming up with episode ideas still, but the excitement of new episodes and possible films following there first season 4 film 'equestrian girs' would be dead I am afraid to say, but this is what I think would happen if My little pony ended  D:  :/

Gingineer

heres a thought: get jobs at Hasbro and control the show from the inside.

Hexcorpe

^ you could do that but that would be hard to do plus if you u managed it u would have to work your way up the job roles, unless you got a high up job at the start  :P

Gingineer

Very true, its a stretch to even imagine. Im not too keen on joining the toy-making industry anyways.

Post Merge

And to affirm another point, I think that Legends of Equestria istelf proves that without the show nothing would really change;
the dev team has been willing to put their own time and expense towards making something great whereas what HasBro does with lots of $$$ is try to make more $$$.

Saying that, it all had to start somewhere; Mrs. Faust and Co. wouldn't have had a show without a network and capital and the pony toys themselves. Which is why HasBro reserves the right to do as they see fit, regardless of viewer opinion.

SheldorTheConquerant

I think it will change not much.
Look at Star Wars, there is no more Star Wars, but the fandom is already here !
We will be normal, creating fan-things like now, just no more episode to talk about.
That my vision although I don't want to stopping of MLP
Luna <3

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: SheldorTheConquerant on 2014 Jan 29, 07:51:36
I think it will change not much.
Look at Star Wars, there is no more Star Wars, but the fandom is already here !
We will be normal, creating fan-things like now, just no more episode to talk about.
That my vision although I don't want to stopping of MLP
Same with Harry Potter! Except Star Wars is definitely a better example, it's been over for much longer and is still beloved by many. Sadly, I have never actually seen a Star Wars movie, even though I would like to sometime.
I'm back

Prismatic

I believe Star Wars VII is coming out close to 2016.

Though I think with the amount of tools and the simplicity of it bronies will continue to make content well after the show has ended.

yahoo802

I would be failing school, and probably doing drugs, and a bunch of other messed up stuff.. MLP turned my life around, without it I was a ignorant jerk, who didn't care for others, but my friends were like, "You have to watch this awesome show." and then sat me down, we watched all the episodes that were released, I liked it suprisingly a lot, and couldn't stop watching it, and here I am today, I have 3 grades above my level. I love MLP.  X3
I wish I had something special to put in my signature.

Lauren Rarity

I don't know what would happen to every brony. Some would leave. Some would become silent and inactive but still use pony pictures and what not. The amount of art contributed would decrease or increase in response to the gap the show leaves if it was to be gone.

For me personally, things would continue to be normal. My joy comes from the community and the art, not the show directly.
Is this where i put my resume? Do i need medical records too? I'm not sure i'm fine with that.
This is so awkward, i hope nobody sees it.

Jaywo

If MLP FIM ended, it would kill Celestia.
Then the sun would explode, and take everybrony with it.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Warglebargle

Eventually, all our loved TV series will end. MLP is different - we form emotional attachments to characters and if the end to Gen 4 is announced, bronies will ultimately cry out in horror... but they will eventually forget about MLP.

Remember all those cartoons you watched as a five year old? Remember the names of each character? You probably can't. That's because you have become used to not watching the show.

However, I'm sure there will be further generations down the line, with future generations rebooting the TV franchise.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

AaronMk

As I was and as I am still. If the show never came to be at least... If it ended now, or later - as it will - I'll probably fill my taste on finishing the Fallout Equestria universe and then slip on into another fandom.

Ponies will still be with me. For the four years I've been watching they won't be something I can simply drop or expect to be cauterized from my person. But I will move on, as it is only healthy.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

dead385

I think the bronies would make the show live on.What I'm trying to say is that the bronies would still make the show

Gouranga

Quote from: dead385 on 2014 Apr 21, 12:39:19
I think the bronies would make the show live on.What I'm trying to say is that the bronies would still make the show

You're right, I didn't think of it that way until now, but that's totally true! And it'll even be better because Hasbro will have nothing to say about it!  :D

Go Up