ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 3! (Sign up)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Nov 29, 17:50:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

// Ha Silver broke the fourth wall xD

*Red followed them, looking around at the multiple types of dragons here*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// lol

Hey, guys! Flame is back! *SIlver landed next to 5 dragons that were different colors.*

*Flame Heart landed in front of them.* Um, hey, guys! Long time no see!

*The dragons ignored her.*

Like I said, they hold grudges...

*Flame frowned.* After all this time? Really?

*A dragon that was a dark violet color with lavender undertone spoke.* We only hold grudges when necessary! You just left us in the dust!

I couldn't handle all of you! You guys were running around and getting into all sorts of trouble!

*A dark red dragon scoffed.* So that's a reason to just get rid of us? Y'know you could have told us--

I did tell you guys! But did you listen? No you didn't! *Flame's mane was on fire now.*

*A green dragon growled a bit.* Well, you could have let ME stay with you! I tried to listen! But... well, if these simpletons hadn't have had a strong influence on me, I would have been the smarter dragon then than I am now.

Who you callin' "Simpleton" you simpleton!

*Silver facepalmed.* Here we go again...they always fight like this...anyway, I'm going to go to the dragon's training grounds if you guys want to come. *She flew away.*

*Flame tried to speak to the dragons, but they just growled and yelled at each other. She rolled her eyes and followed Silver again.*
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red, whom just followed Flame in their previous adventure, Stayed with the group of dragons*

SCIENCE!!

Aeterna Sol

Quote from: Lullaby Princess on 2016 Feb 09, 16:54:24
*The mare stood up from her seat.* Well, the type of test that we give to some of our students are quite challenging. And you must have the strength, courage, and will to get through them. I believe you show just that.

*The cyborg's expression went back to emotionless.* Hmm...well, before we decide to accept you as a trainee guard here, you said that you had some questions?

"Oh, right. I guess for now, you could tell me some basic details about who or what I'm fighting for?" She looked around for a moment. "I don't even know where I am. Not sure if I was told that yet..."

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Lullaby Princess

2016 Feb 10, 01:38:02 #925 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 10, 01:48:37 by Lullaby Princess
*The argument among the dragons dropped into silence. Then the red and obviously ill-tempered dragon roared, breaking the silence.* Problems?! What problems?! We don't have problems! We're perfectly fine!

*Silver had no intentions of training, because she was still her usual lazy self, so both Flame and her went back to the group of dragons and fell asleep.*

*A small black baby dragon sat on Midawn's head.* :3

*The green dragon adjusted his glasses.* Well, ever since Flame forgot about us, the rest of these simpletons became...well, un-orderly.

*An orange dragon with eyes the color of the sun spoke.* I, for one, think that Flame was... well, she was irresponsible for us at that time. And we were more wild back then, so...

You're taking up for her?! Whose side are you on?!

I'm on the right side, Red Gem! You all are stuck on grudges! Like super glue on paper!

*They all started arguing again.*

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2016 Feb 09, 20:40:33
"Oh, right. I guess for now, you could tell me some basic details about who or what I'm fighting for?" She looked around for a moment. "I don't even know where I am. Not sure if I was told that yet..."

*The other stallion with the eye patch gave a hearty laugh.* So'ur tellin' me that ya'll didn't see that big'ol sign out yonder before ya'll wondered in here?? You lot are in Gryfindor! And yer duty is to protect the soon to be princess from dark and evil forces! Now, we mainly train night guards because most things happen at night when it's all quiet. 

So you must use all of your 6 senses at night.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

frío

Midawn looks at them while they are arguing  STOP IT!

Misty Fly

Magic...

frío

Misty Fly

Magic...

frío

Misty Fly

Marble : mmm *she puts on a giant glove finger* so who are we rooting for?
Magic...

frío

Misty Fly

Marble : what new student..*she gives Midawn pizza*
Magic...

frío

huh...oh wait im thinking of the Lunar republic...this new person doesn't seem right.. Midawn chows down on the pizza

Misty Fly

Magic...

Lullaby Princess

*The black gem dragon that was still on Midawn's head purred gently and curled up in a small ball.*

*The dragons stopped arguing and they all flew their different ways for a while.*

*Silver and Flame were still sleep.*

*One of the dragons, Red Gem, flew up to a cloud and started burning down small statues.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

frío

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up