ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 3! (Sign up)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Nov 29, 17:50:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Misty Fly

*Marble Climbs In Midawns Ear*
Marble : oh its cosy in here...
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

*Flame Heart was staring at what Marble and Midawn were doing.* ...ok...

*The mare stared at Flame.* If you make your beast put me down, I can tell you where this portal leads to and everything about me...really. I promise.

*Flame Heart wasn't convinced.* And I would believe you why?

*The mare's eyes glowed green.* Because I never break a promise....because I can't break a promise...

Hm...ok. But if you try anything, Silver here will have a nice snack...

*Silver dropped the mare and watched her closely.*

*The mare walked up to the portal.* Firstly, my name is Lillian...and this portal leads to my hometown...we are quite harmless, just don't make any sudden movements when you go through. And let me do the talking...oh, and that beast cannot come with us. It would terrify the town...

*Flame Heart shrugged.* Eh, ok. And the name's Flame Heart. This "beast" here is my friend, Silver Gem. That's Red, who is my best friend and those three are Marble, Midawn, and Blaze. *She was pointing to everypony as she addressed their names.

*Lillian gave a small smile to each.* Right, now that we are...somewhat acquainted with each other, let's go. *The mare walked towards the portal.* Oh, um, any questions?

Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Misty Fly

Marble : oooh! hey Midawn you sure have a lot of space hahahaha!
Magic...

Aeterna Sol

"Actually, yes. I actually have something of my own that could scare some. It's true, it's just my power, but it can go to some insane heights sometimes." Blaze clearly wasn't sure if her training would actually be a problem here. "Would such power be an issue?"

Super sayian pony

"Probably not, Possibly the town being Quote Unquote harmless."
*To the trained ear, a hint of sarcasm could be heard*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Lillian head the hint of sarcasm and frowned a bit at Red, then she turned to Blaze.* Don't worry. We have a special place for ponies with such power to train. Now then... *Lillian closed her eyes and a tiara appeared on her head.* Let's go.

*Flame Heart followed through the portal. As soon as she went through, her mane color turned into a bright orange.* What the...ah! My mane! What have you done??

Shh! It's a cloaking mechanism so that ponies like you and your friends aren't identified here as enemies! Now follow me, please. *Lillian walked away to two huge oak wood doors. * Now, then, behind this door is my town. Please act natural and do NOT wander off...ponies like you all tend to get into a lot of trouble... *The doors opened and Lillian walked through. There was an entire city that was on a cloud. The sky had three suns and there were all sorts of mythical creatures and strange looking ponies.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Aeterna Sol

"Well, okay." Blaze followed, and was amazed by the scenery, mostly the three suns. Something popped into her head. "Wait, is this like Namek with the multiple suns?" She looked around, and after a moment realized what she just said. "Uh... Nevermind that." She looks to Lillian. "So, what's the deal? Anything we need to know?"

frío

Misty Fly

Marble : oh i,m not Picking on you i just want to erase all the evil from your heart thats it
Magic...

Aeterna Sol

Blaze looks at Marble, her expression showing a small bit of surprise, but mostly a happy look on her face. "Well luckily, I split from my evil years ago. She's her own being now, but I don't know where she is." She looks forward again. "I know she's not here, though."

Super sayian pony

"Can we stop talking about evil for one second?"
*As Red heard Lillian say 'Ponies like you tend to get into alot of trouble.' He almost said something before he saw the new world, that somewhat looked like equestria, but not*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Lillian looked at Blaze, but before she could say anything, two ponies in large armor walked up to her.*

Guard 1: Ah, princess! You have returned!

Guard 2: Who are they? *He pointed to the others with his spear.*

Oh, they are...um...they are warriors who are here to take the rights of royal guards... *Lillian was hoping that they would just go with it.*

Guard 1: Hmm... alright, then. You lot follow me. *He walked away.*

*Lillian looked at Flame Heart.* Just act natural, ok? *The other Guard walked away with Lillian. *

*Flame Heart shrugged, and with no other choice, she followed the guard.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Aeterna Sol

Blaze follows behind Flame Heart, wondering what'll happen next. "I wonder where we're going..."

frío

sorry Marble your too late a Evil dragon attacks Marble throwing Marble out of Midawn's ear

Misty Fly

Marbl : what you said something? *she appears behind Midawn*
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2016 Feb 04, 13:19:05
Blaze follows behind Flame Heart, wondering what'll happen next. "I wonder where we're going..."

Well, I don't know, but Lillian said to act natural and just go with it, so... *Flame Heart's eyes widened when she looked up and saw they were headed towards a very huge castle. It was so tall that the very top of it was hidden by clouds that floated by. Its windows were made of pure gold and the rest of the castle was pure diamond with rubies in certain places. It also had a large silver L on the front, and as sunshine hit it, the L reflected a whole rainbow of colors.* Wow...

Guard: Yes, magnificent sight, isn't it? This is the princess's castle. But we are not stopping here. We are going there to the training grounds to test you all. *He pointed in the distance at a place with a huge volcano. Black clouds surrounded it's part of the sky and it didn't look in the least bit inviting. There were even a few ghost there. The guard had a wide smile on his face and kept walking.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Aeterna Sol

Volcanoes, eh? This might be cool. She followed the guard to the training grounds, wondering what kind of tests they'll get.

frío

Super sayian pony

*Red looked at the volcano and smiled, happy by this challenge*
"I'm starting to like this place already."

SCIENCE!!

Go Up