ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 3! (Sign up)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Nov 29, 17:50:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

*Silver stared at the tree.* Hm...

And I also found two paths that look the same... *Her ear twitched a little when she heard a rustle in the bushes.*

Well, let me see... *Silver Gem stared down the two paths for a moment, then closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and smiled.* We go right!

*Before Flame Heart could even move, the shadowy figure stood in front of her. Startled, Flame Heart jumped back a little.* What the...what are you...?

*The shadowy figure said nothing and just stood there. Silver Gem gave a low growl as a warning.*
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red, who just found the two, watched what happened still not sure what is happening*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

2016 Jan 30, 01:27:23 #802 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 30, 02:05:33 by Lullaby Princess
*The shadowy figure removed a mask it was wearing, revealing a light brown mare's face. She had a long, wavy, shiny brown mane and green piercing eyes; almost snake like and she looked pretty angry.* What I am is none of your business! What I want to know is...first of all, what are you all doing, gallivanting around in MY forest as if you own the place?!

*Flame Heart growled at the mare's obvious attitude.* Look, we didn't mean to disturb you--

*The mare cut her off, which only made Flame Heart angry.* I don't want to hear any excuses! And what is this...monstrosity of a dragon doing, hurting my poor trees?! *She pointed her hoof at Silver Gem, who was crushing a tree.*

*Flame Heart took a step forward.* Like I said, we didn't mean to disturb you! Me and my friends are trying to find some adventure, but so far, all we found in your boring forest was a weird tree!

*The mare gasped as if her breath was taken away.* How dare you call my first ever tree I made weird?! It has great sentimental value and does not like to be insulted! *As the mare said those words, long vines shot up out of the grown and coiled down at Red and Flame like snakes.* Now get out of my forest!

*Silver Gem wasn't too concerned, because she knew Flame could handle a mare, easy; powers or not.* Um, I think you made her mad...

*Flame Heart rolled her eyes.* Uh, yeah, no kiddin'. :l *Flame quickly dodged one of the vines as it pierced the ground where Flame Heart was standing.*

Well, at least you two have the adventure you were lookin' for... *Silver yawned.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Misty Fly

Marble : well if your gonna keep ignoring me then i.ll have to make my presence known to you...*she grabs flame*
Magic...

Super sayian pony

*At this point, Red snapped*

//Not gonna say anything. Because it takes alot to make Red mad.

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

*Marble holds flame*
Marble : where are the others?
Magic...

Super sayian pony

*Red's scales started to smoke as if about to catch fire*

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

Marble : i might aswell have to get the others too
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

What the...Marble, put me down! *Her scales sparked some fire.*

*The brown mare hissed.* Ugh, there are more of you?! *More vines shot up out of the ground. Some wrapped around Red. The others wrapped around Flame Heart and Marble, getting tighter and tighter.*

*Silver growled.* Ok, enough fun... *She bent down and picked the mare up by her cape gently with her teeth.*

*The mare screamed because of the height she was at and the vines quickly disappeared.* Ah! Put me down!

*Flame Heart got out of Marble's grip and smiled at Silver.* Good work, Silver.

Yeah, I know. :]

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red calmed down and got out of the vines*
"I don't like this already."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Well, we wanted adventure. Now we got it! *Flame Heart flew up to the mare.* Now I'm going to ask again...what are you?

*The mare growled and hissed, showing her fangs.*

Well feel free to talk when you aren't acting like a stubborn filly. *Flame Heart landed on Silver's head and sat down, making herself comfortable.* Silver, lead the way to more adventure! Come on, guys! *Flame Heart yelled to the three on the ground. *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red, still kinda mad, walked alongside Silver star*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*Flame Heart looked down at Red.* Hey, you ok? You can sit up here if ya want.. *Flame Heart patted Silver Gem's head.*

*The brown mare was kicking and whining, trying to get her cape from out of Silver's mouth. It also looked like she was trying to focus her magic on something, but couldn't because she was swinging back and forth, which made her dizzy.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

Magic...

frío

Midawn grabs a plate and puts a cold waffle then puts it on top of the fire want some?

Post Merge

((guys get back to the rp....i don't want this to be on Stand by))
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Aeterna Sol

Blaze, still silent and still watching, felt hungry all of a sudden. She wasn't sure if there was food nearby. "Is there something to eat? If there is, I wasn't paying attention." She was a bit tired due to the empty stomach, so she stopped and sat on the ground.

frío

Aeterna Sol

She catches it with her mouth, and eats it from there. "This is good! It's a sort of apple flavor, right? Either way, I like it."

frío

Go Up