Storm Chasers: Expect the unexpected

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Nov 24, 13:57:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

After a bit of time messing around with it, Raven turns on the communications radio, so he can hear any communications, but not be heard himself, and focusing then on improving the capabilities of the Porta-Radar.

Lullaby Princess

Once Amber was in close enough range to the water spouts, she took out her S. G to scan how harsh it was. She laughed when she got the results.  " They both only come in at about 4. 6. Both of them! This'll be easy!" Amber had said with a confident smile. "So, Starfire, lets get this water spout." Amber had landed on the dock, looking at the waterspouts.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

" Oh thank Celestia..." Starfire said to herself, still with a poker face. She flew to where Amber was and landed with her, watching the mild waterspouts consume a few pieces of seaweed and the like. " So, ready? Starfire asked Amber, managing to make a confident smile before cringing slightly.
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

dashie77

Name:GearWork Gravity
Race:Unicorn
Anything else/visual image/description: Her Special Talent is Technolgy
Spoiler: show

Rarity Diva Pony

(( Welcome, dashie! This is a jump in, so RP when ready! :D ))

Aqua Wish floated next to them. "Well, I'll take this waterspout. " Aqua stepped off of her hover board and looked at the water. She took a few minutes to admire the crashing waves before taking a few steps back and jumping off of the dock, landing on the water. She smiled brightly as the waves rolled underneath her hooves.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Jcfraven

Deciding to test it, he goes to the window and pinpoints a cloud, attempting to examine the inner-workings of it. However, during the attempt, the device blasts some kind of beam, but not towards the cloud, towards a different direction. After thinking about it for a second, he thinks it's heading to where the crew is now, but he's unsure what it's going to do, or what it is.

Lullaby Princess

" Ok, Starfire. Lets do this!" Amber flew in front of the water spout and flew around it.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

"Yeah, ok..." Starfire sighed and was about to take flight, but saw something in the sky headed towards them. "...Um, wait, Amber, do you see that?" Starfire pointed.

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

Aqua heard Starfire and looked up. "...what on earth...? It looks like a beam... and its headed straight for us! Hit the dirt! " Aqua scrambled under the dock.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

dashie77

(How is gravity gonna cummunicate with them on missions?)

Jcfraven

2015 Dec 07, 21:09:04 #410 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 08, 10:16:11 by Jcfraven
Instead of the beam hitting them, it ended up hitting one of the spouts, making it more unstable and chaotic.

Hearing about a beam from the radio, Raven realizes the beam is doing something strange, and decides he needs to try to help solve whatever is going on. Using his magic, he summons his hoverboard, and some support, and slowly tries to make his way to the crew.

Lullaby Princess

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Dec 07, 20:11:30
(How is gravity gonna cummunicate with them on missions?)

(Hmm... well, we communicate with Storm Gadgets, so she can probably find a Storm Gadget somewhere. )

Amber flew behind a tree. "This is not good! We have to stop the spouts before it gets much worse!" Amber yelled over the now roaring wind.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Starfire tried to fly next to Amber, but the wind was too strong. She felt herself being dragged off of the dock by the wind. "Ahh! Amber, help!

Lullaby Princess

Hold on! Amber flew up to Starfire, grabbing her hoof and flying back to safety.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

Aqua Wish was holding on for dear life on one of the legs of the dock; swaying back and forth as the waves grew more violent.

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Jcfraven

Eventually arriving and seeing what's unfurling, Raven tries to locate Aqua, seeing her holding onto the dock. Quicker than before, beginning to hurt worse again, he goes to where she is.

"Need a hoof?" He asks, smiling but wincing.

Rarity Diva Pony

Aqua looked up and smiled, seeing Raven. She grabbed Raven's hoof and lifted herself back onto the dock; leading herself and Raven a safe distance away from the chaotic waterspouts. " Thank you for the help, Raven, but what are you doing here?"

Merci, Chloe FLora!

FrostedTwinkie

Name: Frosted Twinkie
Race: Griffin
Anything else/visual image/description: His Special Talent is Technology
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!

Rarity Diva Pony

Quote from: FrostedTwinkie on 2015 Dec 10, 12:52:00
Name: Frosted Twinkie
Race: Griffin
Anything else/visual image/description: His Special Talent is Technology

//Accepted Frosted! :D

Merci, Chloe FLora!

FrostedTwinkie

( :D Im just going to wait for the right time to join in. been reading this RP for quite some time but just reading. I guess I want to join now lol)
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!

Go Up