Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Rarity Diva Pony

2015 Dec 09, 13:13:09 #1320 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 09, 13:16:04 by Rarity Diva Pony
*R. Grace stomped down the stairs.* Hey, has anyone seen Grace? She's not in her-- *R. Grace stopped mid sentence when she saw the ghost.* ...ok, who summoned up another spirit?

*Suddenly, the door flung open and Grace walked in with a sheepish smile.* ...um, hello, guys... * she didn't seemed too concerned when she saw the ghost.*

*R. Grace ran up to Grace and hugged her.* Where have you been?? 

I've been.. around... and I found a new friend...

??: Greetings, all. *A voice said that could be heard all around the mansion.* Please, don't be alarmed. I already know who you all are... well, most of you... *The voice said.* So, allow me to make a proper introduction. I am Willow Wisp, guardian of the forest. *The voice revealed itself, showing a young boy surrounded by blue light, who was smiling ear to ear.* Hello, everyone.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Lemon smiled back.* Hello, Willow Wisp. *She looked at Silver Star.* ...um, hello?
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Red got up and dusted himself off*
"So no one cared when I fell from the rafters and landed, Face first, on the floor?"

SCIENCE!!

Raiden The Thunder God

Quote from: Lullaby Princess on 2015 Dec 09, 13:02:26
Hey, were not idiots! *Lullaby said, frowning.*

*In the library, S. Lullaby was watching the orb closely, but it didn't do anything. She sighed and was about to walk away when a silver colored beam of light shot from out of the orb and through the mansion, causing a huge hole in both the ceiling and roof. S. Lullaby turned and saw a ghost like being rise out of the orb with white eyes and long grey hair.*

Silver: [I]Thank you for setting me free...[/I] *The ghost said in a faint whisper. She floated through a wall and went to the main room of the mansion, just floating there, looking at the others.*

*Lullaby was behind the chair when she saw the ghost.* Um, S. Lullaby! There's a ghost in here!

Lullaby I didn't mean you your the only smart one here

*Raiden saw the ghost and went to the chair where Lullaby was facing the ghost*

What do you want
I am lightning and thunder

Lullaby Princess

*Silver looked at Raiden and smiled.* [I]I want nothing, really... but just like all of you, I want to get out of this realm...[/I] *She chuckled lightly.* [I]Funny, I would think that a so called thunder "god" and an angel would have figured out a way to get out of this realm by now... but you all might not be too worried about being here forever, cooped up in this mansion like scared hens...[/I]
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering flew down from the ceiling, http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed off at Raiden for calling her an idiot, she walks to the room where she starts to feel the pain again. When Wondering saw Silver, her pain increased, Wondering walked over to the couch. Wondering held onto the couch, to help herself stand up, as she said and you can hear the pain in her voice.* Whom in the HAY are... YOU?!    Why are YOU doing THIS to me?! *Hearing the words scared hens made Wondering so mad, just, mad, no other emotion but rage.* DON"T YOU DARE INSULT ANYBODY............ UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOUR DOING THIS......... *Wondering after that said in her head.* I'm never going to get out of here anyway, since this is my punishment.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

"So I'm gonna take that as a no that no one cared that I fell from the ceiling face-first."

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire had reappeared, looking at Silver* [I]You[/I] again?! I thought I banished  you in the orb! Who set you free?!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Raiden The Thunder God

*Raiden lied*

I did what the big deal

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looks at Starfire, and walks up to her slowly. Holding Starfire up by the collar, she asks her a simple question.* Whom is SHE, and WHY is SHE doing this to me?! *Wondering drops Starfire, as she falls herself. Wondering curls up on the floor in pain, Nightmare appears and looks at Starfire.* Okay, WHOM let Silver out. Was it you Starfire? Wait you put her in the orb. Was it you Lemon? Wait no, you're an idiot, and you can't hear me, wait, I think everybody can hear me, oops. No, it WAS S. Lullaby, she was messing with the orb, idiot.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

"I don't like being ignored."
*Red crossed his arms irritated*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Nightmare went over and slapped Red.* SHUT UP YOU DUMB DRAGON

Super sayian pony

"No."
*Red just stood there arms still crossed in irritation*

SCIENCE!!

Raiden The Thunder God

*Raiden pushed Nightmare away with a harmless but stinging bolt*

Do not hurt my friends

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering reacted immdently, as if you hurt Nightmare, you hurt Wondering. Wondering throws a ball of Dark Magic at Raiden. Raising her stress level, and almost covering her Yin Yang necklace in evil.* You idiot, stop it. *Wondering starts to cry.* CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN ENOUGH PAIN!!!!

(I picture this as an anime

Super sayian pony

// Thats how I have been imagining it :D

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

2015 Dec 09, 19:24:15 #1337 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 09, 19:27:50 by Lullaby Princess
// Same here :3

*Silver Star just ignored everyone and went back to the orb, seemingly waiting for something else to appear.*

*S. Lullaby facepalmed to herself as she saw another spirit walk in.* [I]What have I done...[/I] *She thought to herself. Then, a very loud roar came from the orb and shook the mansion.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*S. Lullaby went over to the orb and another grey beam appeared, this time making a wall cave in. A dragon's giant claw appeared out of the orb, clawing at the floor. Silver Star petted the claw, trying to calm it down.*

*S. Lullaby couldn't really do anything but stand and watch hopelessly.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up