Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Zion

Ah

(Bob Marley got back up in pain he looked for more healing potions but has wasted his last and most powerful one on Prince )

Dang need to make more S Lullaby I need your help

Stryder221

2015 Dec 07, 00:28:02 #1201 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 07, 00:36:32 by Stryder221
Prince took a deep breath, standing straight up as the potion struck him. "A nice gesture, but not entirely necessary..."
He then stared at the darkened god, cracking his neck. "Y'all thought I was overpowered, didn't you...? You have no idea what you're in for..."

"Repulsion Blast."

As Prince held his palm outward, he sent a sudden blast wave of gravity towards Raiden.
"Redux: Repulsion Blast."
Not only that, but he sent yet another wave with the other hand. These blasts were, naturally, incredibly dangerous, capable of crushing most mortals into dust upon a direct hit. And that was just with one of them.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Raiden The Thunder God

*Dark Raiden turned into electricity and appeared behind Prince blasting him with shock therapy that sent him flying threw the roof he D Raiden flew up grabbing Prince shocking him then struck him with millions of lighting bolts send him flying back down hitting the ground hard bouncing him off the ground as D Raiden appeared there kneeing him in the back as he came back down*

Had enough or you still want more
I am lightning and thunder

Stryder221

2015 Dec 07, 00:57:07 #1203 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 07, 01:08:05 by Stryder221
"Oh, cheeky... And pointless." Prince had said, getting right back up and dusting himself off. "You didn't pay attention at all, did you? In that case... Body Reversion."
As the individual's body glowed, he let out a relieved sigh as his recent injuries vanished in seconds, his body restored to a previous state, wasting Raiden's efforts. "This is what happens when you fight a Paradox mage who doesn't fight the way you do... When time and space is yours to control even in limited amounts, there's not much reason to fight entirely fair."

"You want to try again, or are you, a literal albeit lesser god, going to give up and call me OP? That would be just deliciously ironic. Assuming I actually remember the definition of the word, that is... But since you deserve at least a slight chance, I suppose I have to let you know I can't heal myself all the time. Or take no damage forever. Not that it matters, though, since you're the current antagonist, and therefore doomed to fail."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Raiden The Thunder God

*As Prince try to heal himself nothing is restored his ability to body reversion was blocked by the shock therapy*

Haha I don't think so

*Dark Raiden does electrical strike hitting Prince in the chest and face sending him flying at the wall*

Zion

(Bob Marley talk to Prince threw thought)

"Why don't you I don't know listen to the voice AND TAKE THAT AMULET OFF HIM"

Stryder221

"You're doing it wrong." Prince flipped backwards in the air as he briefly killed his personal gravity, slamming into the wall feet-first.
The wall then cracked with the force he launched himself from it, flying at his enemy with incredible speed and force.  "Brute force only goes so far against me."

Right before impacting, though, he opened up a portal, one which teleported him to Raiden's backside, losing no momentum whatsoever as he crashed elbows first into the back of his neck.
"Gravity well." He incanted, bringing both him and Raiden down to the ground under the force of intense gravity, slowing the "god" down with his own weight, but not himself, of course.

Seeing an opening, he promptly grabbed at the amulet, intending to waste no time ending this fight. He hated drawn out confrontations...

Raiden The Thunder God

*As Prince grabbed the amulet off Dark Raiden black smoke comes off Raiden he turns back to normal to his original form freeing him from the amulet but the amulet darkness heads towards Prince to infect him with evil and darkness*

Ahhhh DON'T LET THAT THING TOUCH YOU

Lullaby Princess

*S. Lullaby caught the amulet darkness which didn't affect her at all. She concentrated on the darkness for a few minutes and a blue light appeared, diminishing the darkness until it was completely gone. She sighed in relief.* ...Well, all that is over with.. *She said, growing tired of dark magic and the like. *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Raiden The Thunder God

*Raiden sat up in relief*

Thank you for freeing me thank you

*Raiden crys a little but hold back all but a tear drops from his face*

Thank you Prince, for freeing me Prince i owe my sevice's to you for freeing me from this dark amulet but for now I rest

*Raiden falls back hitting the floor hard from gravity but just lays there resting*

WhiteAngel

*WhiteAngel got back up rubbing his head he looked at what Prince was hold he took it and crushed and evaporated it*

Not taking any chances

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby walks up to Raiden and kneels down, putting a pillow under his head. *

*S. Lullaby walked away, going back to the Library *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*A thump could be heard as Red's body hit the floor, Red still being asleep*

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

*Grace heard the thump and looked over at Red. She walked over to him and tried to raise him back up, but couldn't. After a few more tries, she just gave up and walked away. ( lol ) *

*R. Grace shrugged and walked out of the mansion.*
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Raiden The Thunder God

*Raiden grabs Lullaby hand*

Can I have my note back

Lullaby Princess

Oh, um, yeah. Here... *Lullaby gives him the note.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Raiden The Thunder God

*Raiden takes the note and falls asleep on the pillow*

Lullaby Princess

*Lullaby gets up and sits down in a chair, eventually falling asleep.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

(Since I'm pretty sure almost everyone is asleep, I will time skip to next day. )

(Next day)

*The next day, Lemon woke up and walked up to the window. There was something that was bright yellow, besides the sun, that was outside. Curiosity got the best of her, so she got ready for the day and walked outside towards the yellow light. *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering walks into the room, she sees Dark Raiden and sighs. Wondering puts down a book she was reading and wlaks up to Dark Raiden. Feeling the reaction to Raiden's and Wondering's magic mixing again, she stands there.*You want to prove you're a God. Torture me, doing something to them does nothing, I am the one you want. SO JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!! *Nightmare appears behind Wondering, she walks over to Prince in joy.* The person you thought was a monster is about to save your lives, wanna apologize yet. If you already did, I don't care, do it again. *Nightmare then jumps on Dark Raiden, she giggles a bit before talking.* Do you think you can do something to her, she blocked your sonic wave, so just give up. Go home, this dimension is protected, also is Equestria, try as much as you want, it won't work. *Nightmare sits on the couch, and falls asleep.*

(Remember Nightmare is only a visual, she cannot be hurt, but only by WOndering since they are the same person. Wanted to put that out there is Raiden had plans.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Go Up