Fashion Highway: The road to success

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Oct 05, 20:14:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

The mare chocked on her water as she heard about Panini's fight. A humerus smile formed across her face as she imaged the mare fighting anyone. Through snickers she exclaimed,
Sheer Luck: Yer fought de manger?! Ah boy, dat is hilarious! Oi bet yer gave 'im a run for 'is nickers! AH HA HA HA!
The mare let out a hardy laugh that echo through the restaurant. Remembering she was surrounded by fancy ponies, she quickly covered her mouth. A bit embarssed, she took another big bite of her soup.With a weak chuckle she continued,
Sheer Luck: Back ter bein' a professional mare, I'm sure he'll call yer back. 'oy yer 'andled those ponies back dare is a gift! Just sweet blather 'im; an' yer two can forgive an' forget.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Panini chuckled * Yes, your right. But for now, I want to try and relax. * She sighed heavily * Fashion is very stressful... * she took a big bite out of her pie *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Stryder221

"H-hey wait!" Illusion suddenly called out, racing to Akira's side. "S-so we're still on for... Me staying with you guys for a while? Nothing's changed?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Rarity Diva Pony

Nope, nothing has changed. Lets get something to eat, guys. * Akira said as she walked towards the restaurant *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

Yeah, ok. I'm starving. * Sparkle followed her *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

FakeSmile

Sheer Luck: Yer be right, lets forget about de fashion show an' try ter enjoy dis meal!
The mare said as she finished off her soup. With a satisfied sigh she continued,
Sheer Luck: Oi 'ope dis isn't too personal, but yer live 'round 'ere?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Yes, I live not too far from here. My house is a block away from F. L. C. * she finished the last of her pie *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

* Akira finally made it to the restaurant and opened the door * Ah, here we are.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lullaby Princess

* Sparkle walked in and immediately saw Panini and Sheer luck. She walked over to them * Um, hello, Ms. Panini. Me and Akira just wanted to apologize for... well, what happened to the show.. * she smiled slightly *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

FakeSmile

Sheer Luck took a long sip of her water. She gave Panini the, " you got to tell them" look as she finished off the water. Sheer Luck gave the mare a warm smile. She could help but feel bad for the two of them; they are new so this punishment will do more good than harm.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Panini sighed * Well, Sparkle, I guess your apology is accepted...but.. * she sipped her water * ..well, the reason why the show was postponed was because of you two.. if you both hadn't have been wasting time about your manes, you both would have entered into the show... I was actually thinking about firing you two. But instead, I have decided that if the show starts back up, you two won't enter it. You can help wherever help is needed, but you will just have to sit and watch the show.. * she finished her water and got up * Do you both understand? * she looked at Akira and Sparkle. She hoped that she didn't hurt their feelings too much and that they understood *

Rarity Diva Pony

* Akira sighed * Yes, we understand... and we are very sorry about ruining the show.. * she smiled and walked over to a seat *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Stryder221

2015 Nov 20, 15:22:56 #312 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 20, 15:46:56 by Stryder221
"...Maybe if you communicated with your employees a little better, this wouldn't have happened." Was all Illusion had said, before turning away and following Akira.
From what he knew, Panini hadn't mentioned the show until basically the last minute. The translation issue hadn't helped either, nor did it help when she failed to mention that her suggestions were apparently mandatory.

If somepony has a bad boss, it won't take much for them to betray said boss. Ponies in this business, or just in general, have the potential to get very bitter, very quickly.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Lullaby Princess

* Sparkle silently followed the two and sat down * Well...hm... * Sparkle felt very upset that she couldn't participate in the show, but just sighed *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Well, maybe if everypony in the industry would tell me when things start, I wouldn't have to tell ponies things at the last minute... * Panini had said before Illusion had walked away. Panini sighed and left a few bits on the table then walked towards the door * Lets go, Sheer Luck.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 20, 17:15:35 #315 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 20, 17:18:14 by FakeSmile
Sheer Luck was sitting back and taking in the situation. A frown formed when the stallion showed up. She gave the stallion, "Who are?" look as she started to stand up. As she placed a tip added,
Sheer Luck: 'Av a nice day . . . Jist give me a call if yer need your manes done.
She gave them a force smile and made her way toward Panini. Before she exit through the door, she gave the group a quick wave and a small smile.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Well, I'm going to see what I can do about the show... * Panini said as she walked back to F. L. C* Like I always say, time is money and I can't make money just standing around without a successful show..

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 24, 13:52:33 #317 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 24, 13:54:30 by FakeSmile
Sheer Luck: Dat be true, dat it be. . . If Oi might add me two cents, Oi tink yer should 'av a meetin' with al' de new comers. 'Ow de stallion was actin', Oi don't tink they know 'ow dis business works . . .
The mare said as she followed Panini. She was surprised by how these models were behaving, even if they were new. . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

Illusion had given the new mare an apologetic look with a smile as he half-heartedly waved back. Once she and Panini were out of sight, however, his expression changed pretty quickly.
"Well, great. A new minion for the boss, it seems." He then proceeded to pass on to Akira and Sparkle. "I don't think she knows the whole story, though..."

Lullaby Princess

* Sparkle nodded* Yeah. So, what shall I we order? * She asked herself as she picked up a menu.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up