Pokémon RP • Sign up before posting!

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2015 May 11, 18:23:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

"Oh, okay!" Lara smiled.
"Well, I should be off now, me and my trainer are on our way to a town nearby, you should come with us!" Lara got excited.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Julien999

"Your not arrested, it's just my random costum! Are you ready?" He throws his pokeball and Arcanine appears.

zendayafan111

Misaki laughed a bit at this and smiled alright, lets go! Febreeze rock tomb! Rocks started to levitate in the air as they were launched at arcanine.
Stay Happy!

Gamepad

Game hesitated first, before thinking it over. The possibility of all that human food, that trainers would sometimes leave behind and that would be gone once he got to them.

"Sure, why not?" Game said, energetically with the only thing on his mind being to use Bite on as much food as possible.

Naura

Somehow Laras smile managed to get bigger.
"Slowbro, could you gimmie a helping hand?" Lara yelled out of the hole. Some seconds later Slowbro grabbed her with his magic and dragged her out of the hole.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Julien999

2015 May 24, 19:08:43 #425 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 19:15:02 by Julien999
"Please Arcanine, uses Quick Attack to avoid all those rocks." Arcanine managed to avoid and dash at Febreeze. Just a little bit in the left, Arcanine can be hit be the rock.
"Wow, that was close."

Gamepad

(Magic or Physcic Powers)

Game, following the floppy pokemon out of his hole, also managed to get his chubby overfed frame stuck in his hole, wiggling and scraping against the floor, he was wedged.

"I wouldn`t mind Helping Hand, either." Game, said weakily.

(Yay pokemon move wordplay/puns/jokes.)

zendayafan111

Febreeze got hit but he recovered quickly. Hm, not so bad, Misaki said, as she said thather necklace started to glow, and Febreezes wrist started to glow as well. Febreeze then started to glow, when the brightness faded away Febreeze had mega evolved, he let out a piercing cry as Misaki said, " Febreeze, earthquake, " she said as she did an unusual hand gesture.
Stay Happy!

Naura

((Psychic powers X3))
"Gumiii-"
"Don't even try!" Gumi had gone back to be cuddled at Whitney, but was comepletely abandoned when Whitney saw the little puppy pokémon. She rushed over and looked at the fluffy thing, and suddendly rolled over on her back, like if she was a dog, looking like she tried to communicate with it. She then whispered two words:
"Fun, help?" During that Slowbro dropped Lara into the water, and the Lanturn started to swim in circles.

Julien999

2015 May 24, 19:31:23 #429 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 19:40:39 by Julien999
Arcanine is KO! "Wow, you do know his weak points."
Arcanine enter back in his pokeball. "I'm sorry for this, Arcanine... you need a rest now."
He looks at Misaki and Febreeze. "Should we continue with my 2nd pokemon? I'm not really surprised about those mega evolution." He smiled.

Gamepad

Game, still struggling with his hole, stopped as the human walked over to him and rolled on her back.

Turning to the circling Lanturn, Game questioned. "Is there something wrong with her?"

zendayafan111

Of course, are you up to the challenge febreeze? Misaki asked, Febreeze simply nuzzled his trainer in response. While they were battling Mocha poked out of the bag, watching the battle. It enojoyed battling, but hardly ever does.
Stay Happy!

Naura

Lara opened her mouth, but Slowbro was faster.
"Oh no, she is always like that. She might seem stupid, but you see, what ever pokémon she meets, she will act like if they are new born, even if it was a fully grown Aggron. Its a way better way to approach pokémon than just scaring them and screaming if you ask me." Slowbro responded while Lara just closed her mouth and nodded in agreement.
"Being this friendly is why we chose her to be our trainer, even Gumi likes that kind of personality, though she doesn't look like she does." Lara added and did a dramatic flop.

Gamepad

(Slowbro was faster, this will never happen again.)

"Makes sense I guess. Still a bit weird." Game said, turning back to the trainer and resuming his struggle. "Can I get some help, this may take a while." He said, sighing and looking at his pudgy middle wedged in his entrance once more.

Naura

((Slowbro is better at explaining stuff than Lanturn, she is more of a dork that would say "She does that because she was born that way" Slowbro can't let that happen X3))
Slowbro smiled and used his psychic powers to widen the hole for Game.

Gamepad

"Thanks." Game said, thanking the Slowbro and then turning to the trainer. "So, we`re are we going anyway." He finished, looking at the trainer, do whatever it is she is doing.

Julien999

"Ok. I choose you, Dragonite!" Joy throws his pokeball in the air and Dragonite appears.
"Please, use Dragon Claw!" Dragonite obeys and flies toward Febreeze, trying to hit him/her with his claw.

SerenityFaithful(SammyElise88)

2015 May 25, 11:33:23 #437 Last Edit: 2015 May 25, 13:49:34 by SammyElise88
(I guess I'll try to jump back in, Misty sems to have gone :/)

Sammy wandered into a room in the ruins that was full of pokemon altars. "What is this place?" Sammy asked. "These ruins...they seem familiar..." Nyx said to herself. Nyx walked ahead of Sammy and Millet. "Gasp..." Nyx saw a statue of an Emboar. Upon seeing this statue, a tear rolled down Nyx's cheek. "...Dad.." she whispered.

[Flashback] "You have to get out of here now!" Nyx's dad cried as team rocket grunts were closing in on him. "Daddy!" A young Nyx panicked. "Get out while you still can! I can fend for myself, but your chance of escaping is greater than mine!" The emboar spoke frantically. "Run!" he shouted. Nyx knew she had no choice but to leave her dad. As Nyx escaped, the Team Rocket grunts went in closer. "AAAHH!!!" her dad shouted in pain as they whipped him until he was down. "Dad!" a young Nyx looked back, but when she did the team rocket grunts had captured the wounded emboar. "Dad..." [End Flashback]

"What's wrong Nyx?" Sammy asked. Nyx quickly whipped away her tears. "N-Nothing..."
Check out my deviantart!:  http://thequirkygamer.deviantart.com/ it's not much, but doesn't hurt to look!

Naura

Whitney quickly got up on her legs a rushed over to Slowbro, and... pushed him into the water? Gumi looked confused for a second, but then they appeared again, Whitney on Slowbros back. Lara swimmed up and shouted:
"Hey, we're gonna surf there, want to be carried on my back?"

Gamepad

"If you think you can carry me." Game said, doubting the strength of the lanturn

Go Up