Trade Ya!

Started by Blizzard_Frost, 2015 Mar 01, 13:18:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blizzard_Frost

Welcome to the Rainbow Falls Trader's Exchange! There are hundreds of booths to choose from selling just about everything! I'm sitting in my booth with a large collection of video games behind me, both old and new. take your OC and open up a booth yourself, or just trade around :)

Local Dweeb

Day Dream appears, trotting energetically as she glances about each stall. Upon noticing Frost's stall, she pauses, then slides her saddle bags off her back and begins to rummage through them.

(This is open, is it?)

annosrules

A tall burgundy stallion walks into scene bearing a small cart filled with carefully marked crates and cases.

Blizzard_Frost

(Yes Storm Chaser, its open ;) )

Well Hi there madam! Might I ask your name?

Local Dweeb

Her ears perk as the stallion speaks up, a small smile forming on her face. "Greetins Mister! Name's Day Dream."

Blizzard_Frost

A pleasure to meet you *smiles* So you seemed interested in my little booth here...Whatcha lookin' for?

Local Dweeb

Day shrugged before pulling out a couble new-looking comic books still in their sleeves. "I just have a few double copies in my collection and was wonderin if you'd be interested in a trade."

Blizzard_Frost

*Blizzard looks in amazement* Wow, those are pretty mint! Were you looking for anything specific? I've got some classic games, new games, some game memorabilia.

Go Up