The school of the dark arts (Jump in)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Apr 29, 17:37:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dashieisbestpony

Umbra walks to the Teachers desk and Promplty sits down and starts watching and says: "The rest of the class must arive before we start the test."
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

Shadedsword had found a strange cave indeed, the dragon set few traps and puzzles so that her eggs wouldn't be stolen by explorers, but, Shaded was a clever stallion, and came apoun the first puzzle, written in dragolish. "Hmm.. 'To walk forward, you must walk back, to walk back you must walk forward'..." Shaded translated. The stallion didn't have to think long, he moved his right side forward, and left side back. Crack opened and he went through.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight turned to Umbra "Shut up, Shaded is going to get himself killed, and I'm not going to be help responsible, now lets go!"

MoonFalll

For the next one, the dragon had put a wire, not noticing it, the wire triggered a boulder and he ran from it the next room. (( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bTpp8PQSog ))
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Dashieisbestpony

"Go ahead if you will, I must stay and keep watching as the test goes on."
Oof it's been too long

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight sighed "Very well, loser, I'm off to rescue an idiot" finishing her sentence Starlight ran of to rescue Shaded

MoonFalll

The final puzzle laid in front of him: a maze. It wasn't difficult and he got out in a few moments and padded to the nest, taking one. Then he headed through a exit there and put the egg down. He heard large wing beats in the distance. "I knew it'd come eventually, Demon, I can do this one." "Kay." Demon said, both eyes turning back to green. The dragon landed in front of him, "Alucraft, mencru thetus!" He said and the dragon halted, frozen in time.

Snowcraft_Pony

Suddenly the dragon broke its paralysis "Foolish pony, do you not know that I am a Flux-wing Dragonta! I am a master of magic" Suddenly the dragon let out an icy roar, freezing Shaded solid in a block of ice, while the dragon drained him of his mana.

((only warlocks and exchange health for mana, so don't try it, you said you were a necromancer, so thats what you are))

MoonFalll

The ice melted, and the pony stood, but his eyes red. There was a special spell only demons knew, and it was to vanquish things that needed it, but it was only used in emergencies, cause it drained the demon of power from them. He zapped the demon with a large shadow, engulfing the area, and the dragon's spirit vanished, but leaving the dead body. Demon left to recover, and Shadedsword sat to rest. (( Demons don't have mana... ))

Snowcraft_Pony

Suddenly the dragon got back up, but in an undead form "I am not impressed, pony." This time the dragon's fire was real fire.

MoonFalll

(( I miss spoke, the dragons body was gone! too. X3 ))

MoonFalll

(( this dragon is getting f!cking annoying, so ima kill it again. )) Demon summoned the devil and he ate the dragon. (( the end. ))

Snowcraft_Pony

((No godmodding, you run or get eaten, now get moving before you are eaten, also watch your tongue))

The dragon was still unamused roaring loudly at the intruder in her cave, breathing a toxic chemical onto Shaded.

Dashieisbestpony

Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

(( sorry..  D: )) Shaded ran with the egg, and out of the dragons site, and went into a spot where he could hide properly. His brother, moon, sensed his mind message and teleported him to his dorm.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight looked our to realize the sun was out "Ohh, looks like I'm not saving him, well... i didn't like him anyway."

MoonFalll

(( if chu don't mind, I'm time skipping a few minutes. ))Moon came in the room, SilverBells, his sister, and their brother, Shadedsword had a egg on his back. " Sorry we're late, Shaded here pulled a dumb move and went to steal a dragon egg, when he could've tamed one." Moon said, annoyed.

Naura

2014 May 04, 02:17:21 #78 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 02:31:38 by Naura
((Oh, sorry, I went to sleep without saying, and holy bucks stuff has happend))

Post Merge

Naura wakes up dizzy, she pats her head and looks up into the sky. "HOLY BUCKS!" She screames when she realizes how much time that have passed. "Oh gosh, gosh, gosh! Maybe Shaded is dead, why did I faint?" she says to herself in a unsure tone, while she looks around her, and then finds a stone right next to her. "Wha-, but who, who would have thrown this at me?" She says, now really confused. "Oh well, I need to hurry back to the classroom, how wierd that nopony have found me out here..." she thinks as she runs back to the classroom in hope to find all her student's safe there!
((can this maybe make up for my sudden disappearence?))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Snowcraft_Pony

((Sure))

Starlight spotted Shaded in the hallways "Wait, how are you not dead? Never mind, we're late for the test!"

As she finished she ran to class.

Go Up