Backyard Hot Tub (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2014 Aug 06, 00:24:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hazardtime

He jumps slightly at having his relaxation so rudely disrupted, but first checks to make sure that his chips are still dry before glaring back at Mental.  He deadpans, "Mind the chips, please," before levitating over his can of soda and taking a large gulp.

mentalshock

"Ga-hahaha" was the only sound out of the unicorn.

Act One

Suddenly, loud speakers of ultimate, carbon-cased iron crash into the yard near the hot tub, blasting out "The Best of You" by Foal Flighters. Above the guests is a fast approaching free-falling stallion, dropping like a shale pebble towards the ground. His brown and purple-highlighted mane turns to a flurry as the pony plummets.
As the song hits the words, "It's someone getting the best- the best- the best- the best of you!" - The stone of flesh pulls the shoot with his teeth and on his back, the backpack worn opens out with haste. As the parachute opens and catches the updraft, the pebble turns into a feather, which decides not to plummet and instead floats down.

As the words on the underlining inside the parachute come clearer, they spell out, "The Act-ual One!"

The sky-pony lands next to the tub just as the song finishes. while looking at the others and the last note is struck, a couple of small explosions blast out behind the stunt-stallion.

Without waiting for the others responses, he takes off the helmet, goggles and backpack, and dips himself halfway into the heated waters.
As he starts to relax, Act One finally speaks:
"I am sooooo afraid of heights - how did I just do that?"
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Doomato

Doomato cringed as he began to hear music while he stood by the door, "Ugh... Music with lyrics sucks!"

Rusty-Watch

The smell of toast, wool, and iron. Typical from a stallion such as Pitch Black. Always wearing that wool longcoat, even during the summer, always wearing that pickelhaube, even though he's not fighting, and always smelling like toast for some reason. Foals are being watched, bills are paid. Time to relax. As he approaches the pool, he unbuttons the jacket, putting it on a table far away from the pool, placing his helmet on top of his coat. Then he approaches the pool. Tapping it with his hoof to make sure the water is fine, he slowly steps inside. "Good evenin'." He said, his accent completely indeterminable. Sounded eastern, yet upper-class, yet somehow like a lower class pony at the same time.

Doomato

Doomato began to spam the doorbell.

Act One

Act now hearing the high-pitched rukus from the building, he sighs irritated. Picking himself out of the comfortable state, the stallion leaves the pool to enter the building.
"Seriously. No pony was gonna get the door?"

At the other side, Act peers through the eye-hole and sees the conductor of musical agony pushing the doorbell. Slipping open the letter slit in the door, the stone-coloured pony speaks through it.

"What's the password?"
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Doomato

"Hot tubs are too awesome for passwords... Plus I brought the sugar donuts!" Doomato suddenly began to wave a brown, paper bag in front of the eyehole.

mentalshock

"Did somepony say donuts?!" Smooth said as he started looking franticly around the party area.

Act One

"Hay, I dont have one either. I was asking you if you had a password to share."

Act then opens the door and stares at the bag being waved around.
"But that there is a gooud enough reason to let you in. I'm not the owner, but why not come in and meet the gang? I'm sure they wont mind."

With that, the pretend bouncer returns to the poolside to grab a cool beverage to go with his donut.

mentalshock

Seeing the donut bag Smooth Waters teleported into the refreshments line.

hazardtime

Jarred from his relaxation by Act's entry, he simply stays gawking at his presence.  A single teardrops from his eye as he stammers, "That.  Was.  Awesome."

mentalshock

As Mental returned to the pool with a plate of donuts he said, "Hey Low Key you might want to close your mouth before you catch a fly or somthing."

Doomato

Doomato continued to trot through the building until he reached the hot tub.

hazardtime

Low Key comes back to reality and stops gawking at his new hero, "Right."  He takes a few more chips out of his bag and stuffs them in his mouth, washing them down with soda.

Doomato

Doomato proceeded to the  backyard, "Zeeblezooble, everypony! Am I late?"

mentalshock

the yellow unicorn just laughs until his stomich cramps up.

Go Up