Slender-Pony's Forest RP

Started by FluffleStar, 2014 Apr 18, 00:29:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tabbyte

((  >.< ))

Tabbyte stops. " Are you ok..? " she says as she backs up a few steps.

Jaywo

He shook his head slowly. The pony began creeping forward, and then burst into a full-out run towards Tabbyte.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Tabbyte

" Gah! ". She kicks at the ' pony ' only to miss.

( Ok, now I gotta go :( )

Jaywo

(Aw bai ono)
Hoodie launched himself with his two back hooves and dived at the mare.
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight was now completely imobile besides the coughing and continued sickness.

ncisfan1002

((I vanish to school for one day and all this happens. Great.))

The two listened as Starlight muttered whatever she was muttering again and ignored the words she said. She was repeating what she had said earlier, but the two couldn't help but get freaked out by her. Until...

"Whoa! Bear with us!"

Navine noticed that Starlight was coughing and collapsing. "Starlight!"

The two stayed by the sick pony until they heard something rustling in the trees. It was something strange, but the two didn't want to deal with it yet.

Thinking it was the monster catching up with them, Strongcolt said, "We wish you luck, Starlight."

"Wait, what?"

Before she could understand what was going on, Navine was being lifted and placed on Strongcolt's back. He then proceeded to start running as she watched the sick pony. "Nooo!"

And with that, the two continued to run. But they could find no way out, and it was frustrating. It was like they were running in circles and not finding a way out. They wanted to leave; they didn't know what to do if they stayed any longer without an exit.
I have no banner so this is my sig. XD

Follow my OC on Tumblr! Also get random pony drawings! And ask her questions! (She never gets questions these days.)
Tumblr: http://askncispony.tumblr.com/

Tabbyte

Diamond Rose notices her friend's peril and growls as she shoots a beam of might at the proxy. " Leave her alone! " she says as she gallops up to Tabbyte and aims the light at the ' pony'.

Jaywo

The light blinded him for a few second, and he fell back on the ground, trying to collect his bearings and locating where Tabbyte and Diamond were.

LostSanity

((I'm aware of the proxies weakness because I've watched an LP of Arrival but Skye doesn't have a flashlight on her. Also... we really can't have to many people/ponies becoming proxies because they'll begin to outnumber those who aren't proxies. Which means I should be allowed to escape.  X3 I was waiting for an update but I suppose I'll post again anyway))

Skye had made her way through about half of the maze now, still continuing to follow the far right wall of the maze. She knew she was still being followed and stalked because she continued to hear hoofsteps behind her. She wanted to run... but... her best chance to lose her pursuer would probably not be until she escaped from the maze.

Assuming of course her choice of how to handle this maze would allow her to escape that is...

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Jaywo

((Okay, I'll back off bro X3))

After a few minutes, Kate lost track of the Pegasus's track so she decided to turn around.
Only one thing,
She had not the slightest clue where she was.

LostSanity

Could it be...?

Skye didn't hear the hoofsteps behind her anymore. Would she really backtrack to see if her pursuer was truly gone?

Of course she wouldn't. She continued forward. The further she got, the less of a chance of her pursuer finding her was...
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Tabbyte

(( I'll let Tabbyte get caught once Slendy gets one more ))

Diamond Rose, who had fought away the sickness, galloped off with Tabbyte. Tabbyte stretches her white wings in hope of her clipped wing healing faster.

(( Does anyone have MSPaint or something to draw a RP map. ))

Jaywo

((I could google a map if ya want))
The further he trudged into the forest with the sickly mare on his back, the more his energy depleted.
Masky was used to running for a long period of time, he did it almost every night.
But even a frail mare was enough to slow him down.
He thought about calling for help, but to some power out there that wasn't a good idea, so he bit his tough as his mind slowly became fuzzy and unclear.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight had stopped being sick, but she still looked it...

She was also still coughing heavily, and seemed to be getting slightly lighter, while she attempted to fly.

RuneAlchemist

((:I Seems I missed quite a bit while I was juggling a new job and finals.... Someone want to give me a recap?))
My OC's Feel free to tell me what you think of them. I'm open to all constructive criticism. It will be periodically updated whenever I feel like it~

Jaywo

(The proxies attacked, Star got into a coughing fit, Nav and Strong are still trying to avoid Slendy and Hoodie, and... Something about books...)

Jaywo

(Bro, there are so many proxies, I think every pony by the end of the rp is either going to be a proxy or... Gone. How about you join with one and also take Kate?)

sfg

2014 May 03, 20:44:02 #117 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 20:49:44 by sfg
(The fact that Snowcraft "wants to be a proxy" makes me want to make Starlight suffer a little longer. So I will continue her torture ovO)

Navine and Strongcolt just kept on running and running away from the dark creeping figure as it pursued them away from the three stones, even to go as far as abandoning the sick Starlight on the spot where they found her. Though both parties had believed that the monster of this forest would've already consumed the sick and immobile pony, it sure as heck was taking its sweet time to do so. That's because the thing just vanished after believing its efforts to catch the two lover ponies was hopeless, as it went off to find other victims.

Starlight would attempt to fly her way out of the forest under her delirious senses, but apparently that got her nowhere as the sickness made her fall straight back to the ground. Hacking about her breath and writhing in agony, she could only hope either death or her fate to be judged by the creeping figure would've came sometime soon, as it probably could be considered lightly better than the condition she is in now. Unfortunately for her, the figure was nowhere to be found.

Tabbyte

(( Ok, NOW I will surrender Tabbyte ))

Tabbyte trips as she gallops with Diamond. Diamond doesn't notice and continues to gallop. Tabbyte tries to call out but her voice is dry and raspy.

Jaywo

(I would make this longer, but it's like 12 PM, also soft, not to be a story nazi but you missed one part...)

He stopped and listened.
There was wind, but it was tuned out.
All he could hear was three sets of hooves beating the ground,
And they weren't far from here.
He changed direction and followed after the soft noise.

Go Up