Slenderman's Shadow

Started by Rissian, 2012 Sep 10, 06:02:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

2012 Sep 10, 06:02:20 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 10, 16:04:32 by Trege
Apparently some fans of the Slender indie game made some new game that plays pretty much the same but with more maps.

Some of the new maps:
Mansion.
Elementary School.
Hospice.

I dunno if anyone here has played or seen these new maps I took a small look at them.

I'll probably stream the Mansion later today at 5PM CST or so, if anyones interested in watching a first play of it, I also don't know what to expect from the new Slender AI so I'm bound to be freaked out one way or another my channel is in my signature. (If anybody watches I suggest using a browser with adblock+ so ustream doesn't interrupt the video.)

If anyone has played the new game what did you think of the new maps on the scare level? I've only seen a few seconds of each new map and I'm already expecting it to be worse than the forest on the scare factor.   ovO

(I'll have my MIC during the stream so people can hear my reactions, and maybe try doing some beginner commentary.)

Firey

AH!
I shall try this!

...and post my reaction onto youtube...
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Blues-Music

I played slender when I was six because I didn't know it was a horror game.I wasn't scared because I thought that the game just crashed when I looked at slenderman , and I thought the game just didn't load his face.Infact I thought slenderman was an ally , and the game just crashes alot.Its terrifying now though , and I may just try getting those good ol night mares again.

Lord of Madness

those levels sound horrifying

Rissian

The mansion was actually the most annoying, so many ways he could trap you I got a good amount of the items needed to and he somehow managed to sneak up behind me.   ovO

Go Up