Having trouble with Six Nights at Pinkies (please help?)

Started by LostSanity, 2015 Mar 25, 11:10:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Moderators... please don't remove a thread without at least sending a PM to the thread creator stating a reason for the removal. I don't see how something like this is against the rules. I have asked for technology help on here before and it was fine.

The issue is still ongoing so I will post it again until some sort of conclusion is reached. Please give me a reason as to why I can't post this if this is truly against the rules.

Remember that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic version of Five Nights at Freddy's game?

It doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried to run it, and it loaded, but, when I clicked "Exit," my laptop screen went black and I couldn't get my regular desktop screen to come back. I had to do a force shut down.

Everything seems okay now, but, I'm afraid to try to run the game again. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Could someone help me out here? Please?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Pipkin

Quote from: LostSanity
EDIT: Nevermind. There was a link to their YouTube channel on the gamejolt link and I contacted them that way.

Hopefully they'll respond. Maybe. Possibly. Probably not.

It was our impression that you were contacting the game creator for technical support.  This is not a tech support forum and we don't want people starting a discussion about a game that will be in violation of the rules.

This time i'm locking it up.  Don't start another thread.

Go Up