Mini RP II (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 26, 14:36:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

2017 Mar 26, 14:36:40 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 01, 10:08:43 by Gamepaw
In a Dragon's house a group of miniature creatures roam, hang out and live their lives. The house is full of things for them to do, from playsets, to models and even little pulley systems for them to get around.

Name:
Race/Species:
Description: (Peronality/visual)

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet: He was found by a pet shop owner as a young pup and was kept in the shop for only a month or so, before the pet shop started to close and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Spoiler: Raven Dragon/Human • show

Name: Raven
Species: Human/Furred Winged Dragon
Colours: She has dulled white fur covering her entire body while she has a pure white furred underbelly and tail tip (#ffffff). She also has a bright blonde hair when not a feral which is also the colour of the thinner part of her wings.(#f5e63a), with light pink eyes(#d290dc), her claws are a dulled white colour, along with the fur stylings around her face and ears.(#cecece). As a human she has fairly pale white skin.
Personality: She is a fairly motherly character, preferring to take care of others. This leaning into her lenience, letting her friends and family get away with things, this shows through Game's increased weight as a pet. She also happens to be a vegetarian, avoiding eating any animals, or products made from the animal's body. Her fondness of animals is shown with her having three pets as a anthro/taur or human and her horde of smaller animals as a feral. She also has a fairly strong characteristic while remaining peaceful mostly, she will protect those she cares about and deal with those who threaten this.
Physical Description: Being moderately chubby across the board due to her job and lifestyle with its lack of physical exercise. She also happens to be a furred dragon, with her body mainly being the dark yellow/gold colour, with bright white underbelly and tail end with a piece of fur. For her claws she has a dulled white colour, this goes the same for her muzzle and inner ears. Her inner wings are also a bright yellow. While as a human she has a very womanly figure. Raven stands at a moderate 174cm or 5' 9" as a human. A 195cm or 6' 5" as an Anthro, a 215cm or 7' 1" as a taur and a large 1756cm or 57' 7" as a feral full sized dragon and as a feral pet. 110cm or 3' 7".
Short Backstories:(There are seperate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Human/Anthro/Taur: Working for a international company as a Bio-Scientist, working with mainly DNA such as repair or modification. She has been a key part in finding cures for some diseases or inherited problems. Though, some of this has been done through Animal testing, which she is not fond of. The company however looks after the animals very well, each having their own little habitat, a zoo-like environment. Being able to do some draconic magic she uses it to help with her experiments, job and life.

Gamepaw in this RP is the miniwolf while Raven is an average sized four legged dragon, similar to those from Spyro, who owns the house and takes care of the various small creatures.

Game had fallen asleep half-way inside a bag of crisps their master had forgotten on the coffee table which he had then attempted to eat by himself. He had managed to eat a decent portion of them before he tired.

Aqua Fire

2017 Mar 27, 18:25:59 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 27, 19:55:23 by Aqua Fire
MINI HAWK!!!! Wait.. I know something even better.. Also, I think @crystalzwolf would like this roleplay.

Name: Shade

Race/Species: Shadow Sprite

Description: (Peronality/visual) Shade is a little lonley Shadow Sprite, who lived in a pineapple under the sea in a house in an alternate universe. One day, he stumbled across a portal which took him to a house somewhere in Equestria. There, an Anthro-Dragon found him. She took care of Shade. Shade never speaks. He can also shapeshift into different shadows, and hide in other shadows.

Pic:
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

(No idea what a shadow sprite is and it's Anthro-Dragon, human dragon makes it sound like a hybrid. Also, join in with your first post whenever.)

Aqua Fire

(I changed it, and added a picture of Shade.)
Shade.. Um.. Floated around. He had seen a mini wolf before, so he wanted to go check it out. When he spotted the wolf, he went from shadow to shadow, trying to stay hidden. When he got there, he hid in the wolfs shadow, observing it.

Gamepaw

Game squirmed as he slept, covered in crumbs and chunks of crisps he had devoured.

(We need more mini.)

Aqua Fire

Peace Keeper

*-Do I be a mini or can I choose to be either size?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(If you are normal sized, you`ll also have to control a mini, but if you are a mini you can just be a mini.)

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm. So a mini for a normal size. Can it be any mini?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(If you are normal sized, you`ll have to have a mini which is just a mini pony compared to normal sized pony. You can be anything as long as it is a miniature version of it.)

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm a minature version of it. Like a mini-me?

Aqua Fire

(Yep.) Edit: (Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sing Moana Karaoke)

Gamepaw

(If you want, you could have normal sized keeper and mini maker if you want or even other animals.)

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 28, 21:09:45 #13 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 28, 21:12:29 by Peace Keeper
*-Was thinking "MOM! I shrunk Keeper" with Peacemaker being the one who shrunk him lol

SandFire

Spoiler: show
Name: Fireshine Dusk
Race/Species: Pheonix
Description: (Peronality/visual)Personality is calm, introverted. Visual is that the pheonix is blue instead of red.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Thunder Spin

((I don't think I'll join, but I will read the RP intro things on Friday))

Peace Keeper

Time to finally put these in the RP. Sowies for the wait.

Spoiler: The normal size pony • show

Name: Peacemaker
Race/Species: Pony/Unicorn
Description: Serious, focused, attention-grabber (sometimes), caring, somewhat hot-headed, assertive.

Spoiler: The one who got shrunk • show

Name:Peacekeeper
Race/Species: Pony/Pegasus
Description: Calm, caring, a bit gullible, apologetic, kind, silly, bold, innocent.

Gamepaw

Game stretched from inside the crisps packet, rolling over to the bottom of the bag and accidently causing it to tip upwards, trapping him inside.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker comes around the room holding what looks like a tiny living pony. The tiny pony happens to be his brother who he accidentally shrunk in a spell that he misinterpreted and misunderstood, causing his brother to shrink.

Maybe with some help here, we could find a spell to change you back to normal. You sure she will help us?

I'm pretty sure.
Even though Peacekeeper is pretty small, his voice sounded the same as he would be when he is big, just a bit less as intense as he was big.

Let's wait here for her in the living room. Least for you you got a ton of room.

Peacekeeper lands on the table, seeing the world so much bigger to him. Even his flying feels a lot faster in comparison, though he only can move as fast, about half the speed of a fly. Peace walks around the table while Peacemaker watches something on TV. Peace notices something moving in the back unnaturally. He decides to look inside the bag and notices something is inside. Its something furry.

Um... Maker. Something is in this bag of crisps. Probably a rat.

Really!?

Peacemaker looks into the bag and also sees the furry animal inside. He slides it down rolling to the table to check what it is. He notices something.

That's no rat. That's a tiny dog. How the heck did a dog get this small? Don't tell me its her dog?

I think it is. So small. Compared to me he's like regular size. Don't know if that is his natural size or did he got shrunk too.

Gamepaw

Game let out multiple whines and noises at being called a rat and a dog, but was thankful to be free from the crisps, though he still had to shake off a few crumbs and pieces out of his fur. This however caused him to stumble forward and land on his plush stomach.

Go Up