Lycanthropy II (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Jan 30, 03:06:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Lately a lot of ponies have been changing, some more drastically as others. Behaving more like animals, growing longer or fuller fur. Even getting heightened senses. You are one of these Ponies.

Join in as you begin to discover your new self, as you begin to transform or as a full wolf.

Lycanthropy is essentially the same as werewolves, but instead of only half changing as with standard werewolves, you will change completely into a ordinary or extra-ordinary wolf.

Name:
Original Race/Type:
Wolf Race/Type: Normal, Winged, Hybrid (With what)
Colours/Visual Description/Pictures:
Personality/Description:

I`ll be using Gamepaw, who is a pure wolf and not a transformed wolf.

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet: He was found by a pet shop owner as a young pup and was kept in the shop for only a month or so, before the pet shop started to close and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present.
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Anthro/Taur-General: Raised in an orphanage the wolf stood out a lot as being the only wolf in the building, he didn't really like it there and never got along well with the other kids, however he managed to turn the somewhat bad start into a success. He was a lazy wolf, found snacking things pretty much all the time. He was fond of computers and studied it a lot during school however after he finished he went to College and University for cooking and managed to get a culinary degree.Eventually he became a chef and bought his own restaurant, his chef special was almost always some sort of pie.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Game made his way around the alleys of the small town, searching for scraps of food. Recently however, food was becoming scarce and it was getting harder for him to feed his large form.

Sniffing the air, the pudgy canine managed to catch a scent and began to follow it, leading him to a small jackpot of baked goods left near a bin. Digging in the wolf was glad to finally fill his stomach

Peace Keeper

I got two OCs that I am really not sure who I can choose well. So here I will put both of them and will make a dice roll to see which one gets selected

Spoiler: Selection 1: Peacemaker • show

Name: Peacemaker
Original Race/Type: Unicorn
Wolf Race/Type: Hybrid (Wolf teeth, ears, bluish purple fur across body. Can howl and growl.
Colours/Visual Description/Pictures: Bluish purple fur coat. Black back-combed mane (Dr Hooves style) and short tail. Brown eyes (red eye with 3 dot-shaped marks around eye when Sharingan is active)
Personality/Description: Focused, a bit assertive, caring

Spoiler: Selection 2: Cheveyo • show

Name: Cheveyo
Original Race/Type: Earth
Wolf Race/Type: Wolf
Colours/Visual Description/Pictures: Metallic charcoal color coat. Gold eyes. Metallic gray short hair and medium tail.
Personality/Description: Brave, Honorable, Loyal, gullible.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SandFire

Name:Shadow Flame
Original Race/Type: Pegasus
Wolf Race/Type: Winged
Visual Description/Pictures: Fur is dark grey, with bright green eyes.
Personality/Description: Shy, keen on making friends, nervous for the new things, but brave for the old, and nervous of bullies
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

Game slowly shuffled his way out of the ever decreasing space inside the garbage can and waddled along the thin alley to find some more.

(Time to begin :3)

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker notices something unusual about himself. He looks frantically to see that he is somehow transforming, but to what? He looks at a glass window to see what is happening. He sees that he is getting furrier, ears pointer, and teeth sharpening. His color is turning purple as well. He doesn't know what was going on until the transformation was finished. He looked closely to realize he just turned into a wolf of some sort. He tested himself using magic, but still the same, however he was able to smell much fainter stuff that no pony could be able to smell. He picked up a scent that got his attention and followed it. Instead of laying low on the ground sniffing, he walked normally around, while sniffing the air and goes into an alley. There he finds a garbage can. He isn't sure why the smell lead him to there. Until he checked around, he sees a wolf nearby and walks over to the wolf. Maybe it is the wolf he was sniffing out in the air? He decides to walk slowly, but for some reason he was looking in a cautious pace that wolves naturally walk.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game's ears perked as he heard a noise coming from behind him, sniffing the air the wolf found a strange smell radiating it from them, a weird pony smell. Thinking they just spent a lot of time with dogs or wolves, this made the wolf panic more however as he thought he was about to be caught.

Waddling a little bit faster the wolf began pushing more air out of his mouth and began to pant heavily.

SandFire

Shadow Flame wakes up from her nap on the clouds taking a second to wake up and see where she is. Seeing that the cloud didn't move to much she started stretching before looking down and noticing her hooves aren't there anymore. Starting to panic she looked at herself as best she could noticing she was looking like a canine. Slowly starting to panic she starts to think of what happened than noticing a weird looking wolf purple wolf. Flying to this wolf she looks at him with a questioning look.

Aqua Fire

2017 Feb 18, 17:32:42 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 20, 08:25:48 by Aqua Fire
Name: Illusion
Original Race/Type: Wolf
Wolf Race/Type: Hyprid, Demon Wolf
Colours/Visual Description/Pictures:

Personality/Description: [glow=red,2,300]Well, my father never cared about me, unlike my mom. She always did. When she died, I had to stay with my dad. He then started to soften his guard, and I grew to like him. When a pony took him away from me, I was furious, and turned into a demon wolf. I stay away from ponies, thinking they will catch me, and take me like they did to dad. I try to help other wolves escape. They usally run away from me. Then, when I helped a wolf escape, he hurt me, thinking I was attacking him, and ran away. My anger took control of me, and I started to let ponies capture wolves. I just waited around them, until a ponie came. Now a days, more and more wolves are getting captured. To bad for them.. [/glow]

Post Merge

Illusion was running around ponyville for some food, noticing that not a lot of ponies were around. He saw  three wolves, two of them looking strange. He decided to go spy on them. He used his parkor skills to climb a building. He then looks down, making a pot fall down.
[glow=red,2,300]Oops..[/glow] he thought in his head, but still watching in the same spot.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

(Weird Looking :()

Game fell backwards as the wolf landed in front of him, confused the wolf looked up and down at the wolf and noted a pair of wings on their back. They were unlike any wolf he had ever seen, though so was he.

SandFire

((I think I got my colors mixed up as I met Peace who isn't quite a wolf yet isn't a pony either))

Shadow looked at the purple wolf looking at him and growling unintelligently at him and tilting her head as if she asked a question. 

Peace Keeper

Peace gets closer to the pudgy wolf who seems to be waddling away. Before he comes up to call it out, his senses catches his attention and looks up to see a winged wolf coming down. He steps back and examines it. He isn't sure if they will listen, so he speaks out to the winged wolf.

Who are you?

Aqua Fire

@SandFire
(Just wondering, were you growling at my Shadow or peace keeper's peace maker? Also, just relized our character's have the same name, so I'll change mine.)
Illusion still watched, thinking the winged wolf was talking to the pony-wolf.

Peace Keeper

*-I believe he was referring to my character. Strange most of us are purple wolves lol

-----------------------------------------------

After saying that he heard a crashing sound of ceramic and jumped back quickly. He looked up to see another wolf up on the roof. Now there are 3 wolves he is around with. He isn't sure what to do, and running away doesnt sound like a good idea. Perhaps being a werewolf himself, he could probably talk to them. He aslo looks up to the wolf on the roof and speaks to it too.

Eh... hi there, too.

Gamepaw

Game looked at the strange wolf and pony-wolf thing from his sitting position, regaining his puffs.

SandFire

Shadow looked between the chubbish wolf, the pony like wolf, and the strange wolf on the roof before she decides to hover and growl at them still not used to wolves vocal chords. 

Gamepaw

Game went to back away, forgetting that he was sitting down.

Aqua Fire

Illusion decided to watch the mayhem from there level, for they were already aware of his presence. He jumped down, and sat.

Peace Keeper

Um... guess you three don't talk...

He shakes a bit from the situation he is in. Being among a few wolves to him is always a serious situation and should run for his life. He isn't sure what else to do to try to communicate with the wolves, but also not sure how to show that he is not here to hurt any wolf. He also doesn't have a magical spell that doesn't show like a sign of threat or surprise, which voids it from him ever using it, too. He attempts to talk to them again.

Do you know what I am saying? If you do, howl.

Gamepaw

Game, preferring to remain silent, slowly struggled to his paws which allowed him to at least attempt a get away if need be.

SandFire

Shadow Flame looking between the three wolves listened to the weird looking one (Peace) as he spoke about howling. Taking a second to look at the other two wolves Shadow decides to make an attempt and Howl.

Go Up