Lycanthropy II (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Jan 30, 03:06:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

[glow=red,2,300]Ok, I'm am offended.[/glow] Illusion growled. [glow=red,2,300]Just because I don't talk, doesn't mean I can't.[/glow]
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

He hears one wolf howl, which to him was a good sign he can talk to it. The fluffier wolf was just moving away, perhaps still scared. The third wolf surprised him. The demon wolf actually spoke to him, which was a surprise to him. Least he now knows who can understand him, but wonders why the  one wolf didn't respond.

So you CAN talk. Then why didn't you respond when I said...

He sgopped to hear a group howl at a long distance. Sounded like a pack of 6 wolves, perhaps also calling to the howl the winged wolf made.

O-kay. Guess that pack got the call.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game's attention switched at the pack of howls, being somewhat far in the distance he didn't have to worry. Switching his attention back, the chubbiest wolf began listening to the conversation.

Aqua Fire

2017 Feb 24, 18:47:54 #23 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 24, 19:16:08 by Aqua Fire
[glow=red,2,300]I just wanted to watch this all happen.[/glow] Illusion said. [glow=red,2,300]I don't really interact with anyone, especially ponies.[/glow] Illusion's ears twitched. A pony was nearby. [glow=red,2,300]Well, that's their problem[/glow] Illusion thought. He would wait until the pony was close to here, then he would leave.

SandFire

Hearing the howls, Shadow started to wonder if it was more pony turned wolfs or regular ones. Being worried she flew closer into the shadows blending in with her green eyes sticking out a bit looking between the three wolves around her.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Peace Keeper

Um... well not sure if I should go out and explain, then they capture me or something. Its already bad enough we don't usually have wolves wandering around, but being a werewolf or a demon wolf would be even worse. We should hide somewhere before someone comes around and spots us. I could sense one coming.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

A hoof is seen.
[glow=red,2,300]To late.[/glow]

Gamepaw

Game eyed the appearance of the hoof, hoping they would just walk straight passed.

SandFire

Shadow watched as the pony walked slowly looking all around as if ready to bolt at the smallest of sounds. 'Probably since they heard the howls of us and that other pack' Shadow thought. Watching them for what seemed like forever the pony looked straight down the alley and froze looking at the two wolves visible in the alley before bolting the other way while screaming for help.

Gamepaw

Game's ears folded as the pony screamed and ran away, no doubt to get someone to capture them. As the least athletic of the group of wolves, Game was not going to find this easy.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker sees the pony running back out and calling for help. He definitely felt uncomfrtable because the sound of help was like as if the pony was being chased by a monstor or something.

Better start running cause I think they are gonna get us and throw us out. I don't think I can explain for ya guys and probably tie me up for testing.

SandFire

'They will probally tie me up as well for testing after all when was the last time a winged wolf has been spotted. It is night time and no pony is going to look up for wolves so I will probably be safe in the cloud coverage for when they do come with help' Shadow thought as she moved into the cloud cover and watched what the remaining wolves would do.

Peace Keeper

Let's get out of here then. Want to separate or leave together?

Gamepaw

Game perked at this, if they left together they might be able to help him escape, the wolf knowing he wasn't fast enough to outrun anything.

Aqua Fire

[glow=red,2,300]Inthink we should leave togeth- Hey, where are you going![/glow] Illusion yelled at the winged wolf. He started to grow a bound with wolves. His shadow spread wings, and he started to fly towards the winged wolf.

Peace Keeper

Wait for us! Great... So they are taking off.

Peacemake looks to the last remaining wolf which is the fluffy wolf. He decides to use his magic on the wolf to levitate him and run out to try to go following the other wolves. Being a hybrid werewolf has given Peacemaker extra adrenalin to run out a bit faster.

Gamepaw

"Thank you." Game said, sighing with relief. The weighted wolf knew he would be unable to escape under his own power and was immensely glad for being carried.

SandFire

Shadow swiftly moved from cloud to cloud occasionally dropping below to watch the others wolves while maintain a serpentine pattern.

Peace Keeper

As Peace runs with thw wolf, He heard something, but didnt think it came from the wolf. As he runs and looking up to the winged and demon wolf above, he says to himself, and to the wolf so he can hear, if he understood.

Wonder were the other two are going? Looks like they are gonna go far somewhere.

Aqua Fire

Illusion decided to stop chasing the winged wolf, and flew back down. When he landed, his wings on his shadow seemed to disappear.

Go Up