The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 05, 19:56:25 by Gamepaw
Living together with anyone can be difficult or sometimes easy depending on how lazy you are.

This RP, is the idea of this. All the characters will be living in the same house. It is a fairly large house with four floors and a large garden also.

Spoiler: 4th Floor - Male bedrooms/Bath area. • show

Exact Layout as third floor. You enter at the bottom of the corridor and walk up a long hall. The first 6 doors are Bedrooms. The final two are bath areas. One of them being a more community bath, one single room with a large shallow pool in the middle and the other is a more solitary bath area, split into 4 small separate bathrooms. Shower, Sink, Toilet.

Spoiler: 3rd Floor - Female bedrooms/bath area. • show

Exact Layout as Fourth floor. You enter at the bottom of the corridor and walk up a long hall. The first 6 doors are Bedrooms. The final two are bath areas. One of them being a more community bath, one single room with a large shallow pool in the middle and the other is a more solitary bath area, split into 4 small separate bathrooms. Shower, Sink, Toilet.

Spoiler: 2nd Floor - Entertainment/Work Area. E.g. Desks, TVs • show

This Floor is more fun than the others. In consists of a large open area, with multiple desks and Duplicating TVs connected to a floor wide sound system. At the end of the entire floor there is a solitary room, it is a cinema style room. One large screen on the wall and large amounts of seats climbing up. This is the tallest floor.

Spoiler: 1st Floor - Kitchen, Dining, living. • show

This is essentially just a normal floor house. It is split into two sections. A large kitchen and Dining room on one side and the standard living area with chairs, sofas and a TV. With a long multi-person bathroom area near the stairs which with the entrance hall split the two sides.

Spoiler: Back Garden - Large open garden with some equipment. • show

A large flat grassed garden, it has a bit of a covered patio, with some chairs as well as a pool in front of it, and then just the grassy area before reaching the shed at the bottom. This would be where things like the Trampoline would be set up.

Spoiler: Shed - Storage/Loud Work area. E.g Metal work. • show

The shed is a large storage area, with some smaller work areas nearer the front, for ponies or others with talents in metalwork or woodwork.

[Spoiler=Basement - Storage/Cleaning.]
The basment is essentially just a storage area for the house, containing larger objects which can not be kept out and around easily. This is also where the cleaning appliances are. The Washing Machines and the Dryers are.
[/Spoiler]

Spoiler: Rooms • show

Male Room 1 = Shadow Flare
Male Room 2 = Peace Keeper
Male Room 3 = ChrisGotJar, JCFraven
Male Room 4 = PlatinumJoystick
Male Room 5 = LunarDusk
Male Room 6 = MapleWood

Female Room 1 = Marble Star(Misty Fly), Shadow Flame(SandFire),
Female Room 2 = FakeSmile, Chromastone64
Female Room 3 = Sugar Delight, Waaaaaah(Sketch Art)
Female Room 4 = Blazing Sun
Female Room 5 = NotVlinny
Female Room 6 = Scarlet Ink

Once all 6 rooms have at least 1 person in them, the rooms will then be doubled up until a maximum of three, then I`ll probably add more rooms in the loft space or something.

Spoiler: Post-It Notes • show

Spoiler: Wolf Note • show
Hello, the pudgy canine you see around the house is called Game. He is NOT a dog and is in fact a Wolf, he doesn't enjoy being called a dog much.

A word of Warning, do not leave any easily accessible food around him that you want to eat. He will find it and devour it.

As I`m sure you've noticed or figured out by now, he is a very Chubby Wolfy. It has been attempted to make him lose weight though it has failed amazingly each time and is better just to let him do what he wants. He does enjoy company and being generally looked after.

He does need help with a lot of things, such as the fact he can't get up or down the stairs by himself and will occasionally get stuck in or around the house, make sure to take good care of him.

Spoiler: Kitchen Note • show
Hello again, hopefully you have found some more post-it notes around the place already so you can get used to the house more quickly.

We have a basement which contains a lot of stored food and items which can't be kept up here, so you might need to go down there. Luckily for you the house also has a dumbwaiter (Food elevator :3) so you can put stuff in there instead of carrying it up and downstairs.

Warning, the chubby wolfy that you have no-doubt found. Should in no circumstances be allowed in the basement or in the dumbwaiter, he will either break the food lift or eat everything, he is hard enough to get around already.

Have fun with the kitchen, it should be fully stocked with food and drink, so have at it. It should last you all a while.

Spoiler: Garden Note • show
So, you have found a garden I take it. It has a large pool which can also function as a Jacuzzi with it's built in bubble and wave machines. It is one of those Pools which rises and lowers, so you can even change how shallow it is and even split it into sections.

There is a little vegetable patch near the shed also, which if you didn't have the wolf to take care of, could probably make the house self-sustaining. The patch does need care and attention and you should probably build a fence around it.

The wolfy, for some reason, keeps managing to get the potatoes out of the ground. Not sure how, considering his difficulty with even walking. Is also only potatoes you really have to worry about, though he does tend to trample the other veg in the patch.

Spoiler: Living Room Note • show
I see you have found the TV, the remote on this floor only works for this TV, though you can use the link it to the TVs upstairs if you so wish.

Should be enough seats for at least half the max population of the house to sit at once, while the 2nd floor can hold everyone.

The TVs have a large collection of channels, all the little bundles and packages you can get for it.

I also made a map :3
Spoiler: Map • show

Going from the kitchen and up near the stairs on each floor is a small food lift directly next to a Laundry Chute that travels down to the basment. Both are labelled clearly enough.

The bedroom floors would be at least 6 bedrooms each, with two large bath areas. You can double up with someone if you wish, but there should be enough for single rooms.

What you do with your room is optional, could just be standard or you could design it however you want.

The setting would be a more modern time than in Equestria from the show. More modern technology, e.g TVs, Computers, Kitchen Appliances. But the house would still be fairly basic in terms of this.

Is a open RP so you can join whenever just make sure you get your character information in it first.

Name:
Look/Visual Description:
Personality/Attitude:

Can use pictures if you want.

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet: He was found by a pet shop owner as a young pup and was kept in the shop for only a month or so, before the pet shop started to close and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present. Game shares the same birthday as her due to the fact his birthdate unknown
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

A little extra. Would be easier to read if you all kept the layout somewhat the same.

If you need to speak OOC (Out of Character) Use brackets () such as these.
If you have multiple characters talking at once, might be worth suggesting different colours for each.
Another thing, write it like how a proper story would be written.

Gamepaw began thinking. "I wonder how pie tastes with gravy and cream."

instead of Game thought. I wonder how pie tastes with gravy and cream.

Use punctuation or seperate the speaking parts from the description parts.

ScarletInk

(A little question: will we have to stay in the house all the time or the ponies can go out to, for example, work or groceries?)
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepad

(Yeah. Though maybe only if another pony comes along with you. I was thinking just in the house the entire time, though doing some more normal things would be good to.)

SandFire

Spoiler: show
Pony
Pegasus
NAME: Shadow Flame
Appearance: Small for her age. Charcoal grey coat with bright orange mane and tail. Green eyes.
personality: Keen on making friends, Intersted in finding artifacts of old and power, Shy when talking one on one but brave when talking to groups.
Friends: Due to wanderlust she has no 'real' friends but she has a lot of acquaintances.

Skills:Has a  expert ability to control and create weather.  Able to sneak around but not fight. Has fine control over flying able to go through what other pegasus would have trouble with.

Back Story: Shadow Fire was born and raised in Grand Junction. She was one of the few Pegasus who lived and was picked on by the other earth pony kids. She learned to sneak instead of fight because of this. As she grew older she tired of seeing desert and cherry tree's and instead went to go live an explorers life to travel the world. Seeing many sights and knowing what to and what not to do in the wild has learned when to sense dangers of animals and some people.

((Can Shadow have room across from stairs for her room on floor 3))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Name: Marble Star
Appearance: http://s10.postimg.org/mku7pbsq1/marble_base.png
personality: cautious , Loyal , friendly , humble
((can i be in the same room as Shadow?))
Magic...

ScarletInk

Name: Scarlet Ink
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: pretty thin and frail for being an Earth Pony, has a white coat with brown, tied up mane and tail, streaked with red, and green eyes framed with red glasses; wears a purple jacket
Personality: kind and friendly, she has a bit of a "mother hen" attitude towards the people she comes to care about; better to not make her angry, she can get pretty scary.

(May I start?  ^-^ )

Scarlet entered the big house, looking around with wide eyes and a brilliant smile while carrying her luggage.

- Wow, it's so bug! - she commented, starting to trot toward the stairs to the other floors and calling out. - Hey! Good morning! Anypony home?

Gamepad

(Shadow can have the room. Also, Shadow has to agree to sharing a room with Marble. Also Mares only on Floor 3 and Colts only on Floor 4. You may start, I was going to but you beat me to it.)

Game was busy being laid out across the couch downstairs, someone had left cartoons on and he was stuck listening to it on the TV. Knowing he would be stuck on the floor if he attempted to change the channel himself, he just dealt with it.

Perking as a pony walked in, he let out a little noise to allow them to know he was here and continued staring at the pictures hoping something better would appear.

SandFire

2016 Mar 14, 15:31:57 #7 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 13:49:36 by SandFire
((me and misty can share a room))
Shadow Flame was busy sleeping on her side of her room filled with random clutter and a picture of Dodge Junction.

Misty Fly

*Marble enters the room carrying her suitcases*
Marble : ah..oh boy that was some journey...*she looks at shadow* hey there i,m Marble
Magic...

ScarletInk

On the 2nd floor, Scarlet heard an high whine, similar to the one of a dog. Her curiosity perked up, she left her luggage near the stairs, out of walking way, and followed the sound to a room with a large TV turned on. Figuring this must be the "Entertainment Floor", she looked around, trying to find other ponies, and her eyes landed on...

"Oh, a dog!" she thought happily: she loved animals, and having one in the house is a pretty welcome surprise.

(Sorry, Game  X3 )

Misty Fly

*Marble puts her suitcases on the floor*
Marble : i guess i.ll pack up later...*she looks at shadow* and it looks like she is sleeping...great..guess i.ll better go try to find others...*she leaves the room and heads to the 2nd floor where she notices scarlet*
Magic...

ScarletInk

Scarlet approached Game and, afr seeing how calm he is, started petting him, forgetting her luggage.

Gamepad

Game scowled at the pony, not liking be called a dog. Eyeing the sticky note on the table, hoping she would get the message.

The Sticky note read:
Hello, the pudgy canine you see around the house is called Game. He is NOT a dog and is in fact a Wolf, he doesn't enjoy being called a dog much.

A word of Warning, do not leave any easily accessible food around him that you want to eat. He will find it and devour it.

As I`m sure you've noticed or figured out by now, he is a very Chubby Wolfy. It has been attempted to make him lose weight though it has failed amazingly each time and is better just to let him do what he wants. He does enjoy company and being generally looked after.

He does need help with a lot of things, such as the fact he can't get up or down the stairs by himself and will occasionally get stuck in or around the house, make sure to take good care of him.

Recieving pets the pudgy wolf purred happily and wagged, forgetting about the sticky note.

(If anyone wants to be in a room with each other please consult each other. A Maximum of 3 per room I think. Four feels like it would be too much.)

Misty Fly

((oh so our room is full))
*Marble approaches Scarlet*
Marble : hhey..there...*she says shyly*
Magic...

ScarletInk

After reading the note and apologizing to Game, Scarlet noticed Marble.

- Oh, hi. - she says kindly, getting up. - Do you live here too? I'm Scarlet Ink, I just arrived. Nice to meet you.

Gamepad

Looking up at the other new pony, the wolf was unsure but thought his opinion could change if he was treated well.

Misty Fly

Marble : yea i just got here...so i,m new in here
Magic...

ScarletInk

- Have you already found the rooms? I'm a little lost here. - she admitted, scratching lightly between Game's ears. - And... You haven't told me your name, yet.

Gamepad

Game continued his purring as his ears where scratched, wagging his tail the wolf slowly stretched out even more across the across, teetering on his stomach slightly.

SandFire

2016 Mar 14, 18:35:02 #19 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 13:49:57 by SandFire
Flame fell of the bed causing a light bang as she was a bit smaller than most ponies her age. Popping up quickly she looked around before giggling at the silliness of falling out of bed.

Go Up