The Adventures of a Miniature. (Open-RP/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Jan 27, 17:42:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Set in a average house, with a child. Multiple miniature creatures live, pets or toys of the daughter of the family who lives here. Live as a mini pony or another creature and enjoy life in a house bigger than you by a 1000x

Average height would probably be a few inches or so, the size of the standard Hasbro MLP toys. There will be multiple toys and a toy train on the floor as well that the ponies are just small enough to fit in, allowing them to travel around.

Just a template if you are stuck for what to write for your character.

Name:
Species:
Physicsal description or picture:

Spoiler: Gamepaw Bio • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favorite.
He can become fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly tall at around 6' 1" or 186cm in his anthro form, an going to a taller 210cm or around 6' 10" in taur form and staying at a moderate 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As an anthro character he also sometimes has a long extended tail, capable of wrapping around things such as others or his neck like a scarf. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.

Sugar Delight

Name: Sugar Delight
Species: Unicorn Pony
Backstory/personality: Likes to bake sugary sweets and tea, Likes to make pillow forts and hides in it to nibble on a sugar cookie :P,Has a weak spot that only one pony knows where it is, Likes to help other ponies(and chubwolf)with a problem.Is friendly,kind,nice.
Physicsal description or picture: Unicorn Pony with a purplish-pink coat,purple mane(may contain sugar  :P),and purplish-red eyes 

Super sayian pony

Name: Red
Species: Dragonpony
Backstory/personality: Caring, Adventurous, Impatient(sometime), Unique :3
Physical description or picture: Red scales, Bright red underbelly, Yellow spines, Ash Black hooves, Ash grey horns,

SCIENCE!!

Gamepad

Game yawned and stretched, wiggling his way out of the makeshift tiny blanket. The tiny pudgy wolf standing his paws and slowly dragging himself the stairs, still as non-steep as they were he still managed to have issues with it.

Looking across the room he saw the train set on the floor, he liked that. Specially when it was going fast, feeling the wind in his fur.

cloudyraindrops90

Name: Cupid
Species: wolf
Backstory/personality: Lazy. Mostly likes to scoot around, and play with toys. Shy around others that she just met. She tries to stay out of important things, because she is very indecisive. She is pretty weak, and tries not to fight anyone. She cries when sad or mad. She loves food, yet her favorite foods are muffins and cheeseburgers.
Physicsal description or picture: She has white poofy fur, and is chubby. She is around the size of a glove. She has pink eyes, and a navy blue nose.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Gamepad

(Feel free to start. I have started it off from waking up, I picture it in a open draw with steps going up the side of it allowing the miniatures to get out.)

cloudyraindrops90

(You mean a drawer? Sorry to correct ya on that, i was a bit confused.)

Cupid slowly got out the drawer and started heading toward where the train was.

Gamepad

(Yeah a drawer, I`m tired :3)

Game's ears perked as he heard some tiny steps behind him. Ignoring them he continued to waddle towards the trainset, hoping it would be easy to get onto this time.

(I imagine the transet to be on the floor, however I also imagine it to be a proper train model set, so it is placed on a thick wooden board with the wires going through the back of the wood for the connections.)

cloudyraindrops90

Cupid scooted to the train set, behind Game Paw. Since she was a fast scooter, she scoot ahead of Game.

Gamepad

Game watched as the pudgy wolf wandered past, easily gaining space on him as he panted and continued to waddle.

Super sayian pony

*Red flew out of the drawer and saw the two wolves and followed them, easily getting past them*

SCIENCE!!

cloudyraindrops90

Seeing red, Cupid tried to catch up, yet she tripped and face planted in the middle of the train set, the train circling her.

Gamepad

Struggling to even get up on the trainset the heaviest of the wolves was just in time to see the other faceplant. Waddling a little quicker, Game got to the wolf and panted heavily, nuzzling the fallen caringly.

(Not sure if we should have them talk. I mean Game and Cupid should be able to talk to each other both being wolves, but will the ponies understand them or what?)

cloudyraindrops90

(Yea, they should talk for some funny moments.)

Cupid got up and yawned, as if she just got finished with a nap.

(Also, i think I should add that Cupid sleeps whenever she face plants, or whenever you put a tissue on her.)

Gamepad

Game looked questioningly at the wolf yawning but didn't verbally question it. Instead taking the lead and waddling away towards the little train station.

(Like a bird :3 So, is cupid a proper character or just one you made up for this RP.)

SandFire

Name: Crescent Arc
Species: Thestrals (Bat pony)
Backstory/personality:Brave, Smart, Calm in stressful situations.
     Ex-Lunarguard looking for work.
Physicsal description or picture: Standard military looking bat pony.

Being hidden in one of the corner of the drawer Crescent watched as Red left it. Realizing he can now move freely he left following from a distant seeing a wolf fall for the other to see if she was ok Crescent flew near to Red.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

cloudyraindrops90

(Yea, Cupid is Cloudy's wolf. So she might show up in the rp I made.)

Cupid quickly gained ground on the other wolf, yet she stopped in her tracks when she smelled pie.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

SandFire

Cresent looked at the dragon pony saying "Hello. My name is Crescent Arc. What is yours if i may ask?"
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Go Up