Life as a Teenage Anthro (RP/Jump In)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Dec 01, 10:39:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

2015 Dec 01, 10:39:16 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 01, 11:16:43 by Gamepaw
The main focus is the high school however other events could happen such as parties, fairs or after-school clubs. All characters will be in the same school, will be just Junior year, to stop people getting left out or behind with things if we have multiple different years/classes happening at once. This will be just a standard school, with magical ponies and unicorns and anthros.

A while ago me, @Greyscaleisme and @Shadow-Flare wrote a join story feature our characters as anthros in a high school setting, now this is getting turned into a RP. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/252433/life-as-a-teenage-anthro

Don't neccessarily have to go into as much detail as I have, but a general idea of how they look will be good.

Name:
Species:
Colours: Eyes: Fur: Pawpad/hoof:
Visual Description:
Dislikes:
Pictures: (If Any, place in spoiler tag)

Spoiler: Character Info • show

Name: Game(paw)
Species Wolf
Body Type: Soft, pudgy, fluffy/furry.
Colours:
Eyes: Mint-turqoise - #00ba95*
Fur: Dark Navy - #191550 and Dark Blue - #2d2781*
Pawpad: Light Purple - #a49dfe*
Visual Description: His fur is somewhat fluffier or furrier than what is normal. His fur is mainly the Dark Navy coloured however gradients at the tips of the paws and ears, as well as along his tail to lighter dark blue colour. Has a long tail which is capable of wrapping around his neck as a scarf.
Dislikes: Exercise, health food.
Likes: All: Eating, Pie, Licks/Licking and general comfort/petting Having his belly rubbed. Laying down under other animals, ponies, people and his owner.
Personality: Lazy, Kind, cuddly, happy, playful and caring. 
Spoiler: pictures • show

Game slowly wandered his way into school, hoping not to be late again. Looking at his phone he saw that he had Gym (swimming) and groaned loudly, getting a couple odd looks. "i hate gym so much, if I wanted to exercise I wouldn't have bought all those pies." He grumbled to himself, not being a athletic wolf.

(If you don't know an Anthro is a humanoid person with animal features. Something a bit like this, however with hands (handpaws or handhooves - basically just modified versions of hands depending on your species.) http://orig07.deviantart.net/4fa1/f/2012/133/a/7/fluttershy_anthro_by_mewmartina-d4zm1v3.png

See humanoid in look, two legs, arms and eyes, but they have they have the animal features, fur, muzzle and ears.)

Purple

((im assuming that all the characters are anthro, right? lol, ive never done an anthro RP before xD))
Name: Sparkle Chord
Species: Cat
Body Type: ((i'll put an anthro description, since ive never done a cat OC before xD)) medium height and skinny.
Eyes: Marigold Yellow
Fur: Diamond Blue
Pawpad/hoof: ??(she wears gloves((like a sonic OC lol)))
Visual Description: Sparkle is a decent height, but a bit shorter than an average girl.  She has large kitten ears that flop over a bit, with white fluffy tips.  She also has a long, fluffy kitten tail with a white tip.  Her most standout feature is her large, Sparkling yellow eyes.  Her eyes are extremely expressive, and actually become more and less sparkly depending no her mood(being more sparkly when happy, and less sparkly when sad.)  she also has short Sapphire blue hair with platinum highlights, and slightly fluffy bangs(which are platinum.)  her hair also curls a bit at the ends.
Dislikes: sports, bugs, math, science.
Likes: cookies, reading, cupcakes, romance novels, singing.
Personality: Sparkle is an extremely optimistic, caring and trusting girl. She's she kind of girl who always cuts her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the shape of a heart, and breaks into song at any given moment.  She always tries to see the bright side of every situation, and is almost never in a bad mood. And when she is, it's never for long, and she's typically back to her normal, sunny self in no time!  She is also very trusting of others, and prefers to travel in a group rather than go it alone.

Sparkle cares deeply for her friends, and is concerned for their well being constantly, so if any of them are put in danger, she begins to panic, stressing out until the danger is resolved.

Although initially she seems like she's clueless and a bit ditzy, Sparkle is secretly very clever.  She is very creative, and can solve almost any problem with simple logic.  However, she doesn't feel that she is clever, and probably won't believe you if you tell her she's a genius.

Sparkle often uses her natural charisma and adorableness to wiggle her way through sticky situations, and is usually able to get what she wants through use of her signature pouty face. 
  Sparkle is also rather sensitive, and is easily hurt, often taking teasing literally, only realizing after that the teaser was just joking.  Due to her rather sensitive nature, Sparkle is rather quick to cry and express her feelings, especially if a friend is hurt, and sometimes this leads to awkward situations.
Pictures: N/A((i literally just made this OC up on the spot lol xD))

Gamepad

(Yeah, all characters are anthro. Magic and abilities are still around.)

Game eventually arrived in the changing room for swimming and groaned, sitting down and shoving his bag in the locker.

Rarity Diva Pony

Name: Grace Diamond
Body Type: Short and slender
Eyes: Sky blue
Fur: Off white
Pawpad/hoof: Pawpad is pink? (like most cats?)
Visual Description: (( I don't have any pictures of her.)) She is a little shorter than the average girl and has a bright smile. She has clean, off white fur that is always well groomed. Her tail can wrap around her feet and she often trips over it. She has a grey tip at the end of her tail and grey dots around her eyes. She has long white hair and a bang that covers her right eye. (Hope this is a good description)
Dislikes: Homework, bugs, dirt, sports
Personality: She is quite shy and only talks when spoken to. She almost never gets angry and just goes with the flow of everything around her. In most situations, if she feels pressured or threatened, her fur turns grey. She is caring and can give good advice to others when need be.
Pictures: N/A (( Just like Purple, I just made this OC up. lol ))
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Gamepad

(Yeah, a pawpad is the bottom of the paw, so pink is right. Also, this isn't a signup and I don't have to accept you, you just jump in :3

but @Rarity Diva Pony and @Purple accepted.)

Rarity Diva Pony

2015 Dec 04, 13:09:33 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 04, 13:21:54 by Rarity Diva Pony
Grace Diamond walked into the school, almost tripping over her long tail for the millionth time. Once she was finally inside of the school, she looked at her phone and saw that she had Gym. She sighed. "Oh well. Gym it is then..." She told herself, walking towards her locker.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Gamepad

Game swiftly changed for Swimming and lazily lay down on the bench waiting for a teacher to call the class into the pool.

(Gym = Swimming, cause that was how it was in the story. You also know both of you could have used ponies. Anthros aren't specific to other non-equine animals :3)

Purple

Sparkle Chord walked through the halls of the school--or rather, ran through them, as she was late to class again.  She dashed as fast as she could towards the gymnasium, feeling a bit faint from lack of air, as she hadn't stopped running since she started her sprint at the other side of the school.  "hah.... hah... must.. get to.... gym..." she panted, beginning to feel dizzy and light headed, when she crashed into Grace Diamond, sending them both flying into the wall.

((lol, okie dokie :P oh well, guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyhow xD))

Rarity Diva Pony

Before Grace had a chance to react, she found herself on the floor. She groaned and rubbed her head. It took a few times for her to stand back up after the crash, but she managed to get onto her feet again, wondering what happened and who crashed into her.

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Snow Crystals

2015 Dec 04, 13:52:47 #9 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 04, 15:00:37 by Snow Crystals
name: Snow Ball

Species: Fox

Body Type:  Average

Fur Skin Color: Black    .  Fur Skin secondary color: Yellow

Eye Color : Cyan    .  Eye color 2 : pink

visual description: A survivor

Dislikes :  Toxic waste, Pollution, humans and other predators

personalty: High intelligence, obsess with research and development, Crazy insane

Picture model :  http://img02.deviantart.net/5ad2/i/2010/356/d/b/jack_of_spades_by_rina_the_arctic_fox-d22ga1o.png ;  [spoiler tag]

Lullaby Princess

(This looks interesting! First time I ever did an RP with a cat OC. Lets give it a shot! :3 )

Name: Amber Sparks
Species: Cat, of course. :3
Body Type: Tall and slender
Eyes: Burnt Orange color
Fur: Light brown
Pawpad/hoof: Pawpad is dark red.
Visual Description: (No pictures of her.) She is taller than your average 5ft girl and has wild, long auburn hair and a scar on her left eye. Her bang covers it.  She has ears like a lynx's and has darker brown spots on her paws, ears, around her eyes, and her tail. Her tail has an auburn tip at the end. Her brown fur isn't very well groomed.
Dislikes: Water, books, bugs, bullies. 
Likes: Soccer, candy, kittens, art, gym, and vikings. ( Yes, vikings. lol )
Personality: At first glance, she comes across as a girl you don't want to mess with, but once you get to know her, she is actually quite sweet. She is very protective of others and is always trustworthy and is always supportive to people. She is stubborn once she makes up her mind about certain things, and its hard to convince her to change her mind. She is also very easily agitated and can get angry at the littlest of things. She tries to keep a calm profile, but it doesn't always work. Under pressure, her eyes turn red. If she is sad, she doesn't talk and her eyes turn a gold color.
Pictures: N/A (Just like Purple and Rarity, I just made her up. lol )
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Snow Crystals

2015 Dec 04, 14:21:50 #11 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 04, 14:27:49 by Snow Crystals
As I  ran into a cat.   Thinking it may be the last species.  Staring at that crying thing. Thinking I should say sorry.  But i knew that my research must come first.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Dec 04, 15:08:44 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 04, 16:17:51 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
( Interesting RP! )

Name: Muffin Fluff
Body Type: Mostly fluff and is short. :3
Eyes: Mint Green color
Fur: Grey
Pawpad/hoof: Pawpad is black
Visual Description: She has Ginger colored hair that she keeps in a fluffy bun. She has green glasses. Her fur is fluffy and soft to the touch. She also has a smooth short tail with a grey tip, and when she smiles, there is a distinctive gap in between her front teeth.
Dislikes: Allergies, germs, bugs, birds.
Personality: Muffin is kind of like your average typical nerd/geek. She has a tough yet sweet personality, though when she wants to be serious, the end result is she just looks cute. :3 She is sometimes insecure about things and mostly keeps to herself. When she is angry, she'll just isolates herself for a few hours to calm down. If she is sad, her eyes turn grey.
Pictures: N/A.
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Gamepad

(Why is everyone a cat, except for me and Snow. I would have thought people would have just used anthro versions of their OC.)

Game, yawned lightly and made his way out to the swimming pool and waited for the rest of his class mates to show up.

(Would suggest we all be in the same lessons)

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Dec 04, 15:30:14 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 04, 16:17:31 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Muffin slowly walked into the school, looking down at her phone the whole time. She pushed her glasses up and groaned when she saw an alert on her phone.  "Ugh, swimming?? Of all the things..." She complained to herself, throwing her bag in her locker and going to the changing room.

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Amber walked into the school and almost broke her phone when she saw that Gym for today was swimming. She growled a few words to herself, throwing her bag at her locker and marched towards the changing room, not too far behind Muffin.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Snow Crystals

I get a phone ring from the school.  Saying I should watch the school swim team.   I think I should watch their speed rates.  This could be what I'm looking for in my research.  I must dress up as a professor Ball and be more formal on the situation.  I use the car to drive carefully to this school of theirs.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Muffin swiftly changed into her swimming outfit and walked straight to the pool, wanting to get this over and done with. She put her glasses on a bench and blinked a few times until her eyes adjusted, then she sat on the bench with her arms folded, wishing that this could have been a different activity.

Purple

Quote from: Rarity Diva Pony on 2015 Dec 04, 13:32:34
Before Grace had a chance to react, she found herself on the floor. She groaned and rubbed her head. It took a few times for her to stand back up after the crash, but she managed to get onto her feet again, wondering what happened and who crashed into her.

Sparkle springs right up from the crash, as if it had never happened.  "hi sorry about that I was in a rush i'm late to class so I really gotta go now bye!" she said quickly, and ran off towards the swimming pool, as the class for gym was swimming today.  She was an excellent swimmer, though most of her friends thought she was weird for liking the water.

((lol, a cat that likes water xD ironic :P))

--------

Sparkle arrives at the swimming pool, already changed.  Unable to slow down[and about to hit the water] she dives head first into the pool, coming up from under the water after a few seconds.  "*gasp* hi! sorry im... late!" she says, gasping for air.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Muffin just stared at the cat who had apparently dived into the pool. "....."

Go Up