Lycanthropy (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Nov 20, 18:40:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Virulent smiled warmly at Legend as she shook his hoof. A part of her felt bad; how he introduce himself he must be important yet she never heard of him. She usually keeps up with historical events rather than current. With a smile she replied,
Virulent V.: Oh my, a Cartographer! That is quite a status. Since we are talking about occupation, I am the owner of the Mossy Valley Company. It is nothing special, just a herb and flower business. I get to travel every so often, but probably not as much as you! So what brings you here to this little town?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"For business purposes, the details of which are strictly confidential," Blaze lies. "Though it seems like I'll be in need of a potions master."

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 21, 20:42:24 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 21, 20:56:44 by FakeSmile
Virulent couldn't help but form a big smile; this is her chance to redeem herself. Softly she proclaimed,
Virulent V. : Lucky for you, I am know for elixirs and my privacy policy. Though I am too young to be considered a "master" in the area, I still can get the job done!
With a smile, she started to collect her wolves books from the ground. As she placed them into her saddle bag she continued,
Virulent V. : If you can give me a list of ingredients or a recipe, I can take you to my shop and get started as soon as. . .
. . . . .
As soon as I can! I am currently going through. . . Something. . .

A small frown formed as she finished the last part. As much as she loves doing business with others, her paranoia is getting the best of her. She knows that if she didn't get. . . Whatever is going on, under control she won't be much use to anyone.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"I am sorry, but this matter is beyond the capabilities of even a professional in the field, otherwise I would have solved the issue myself. No, I need a true master of the craft, or at least somepony else who can accomplish great medical and occult feats."

Invultrois

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2015 Nov 21, 19:46:31
Game hesistated slightly, not expecting to be growled at.

"I`m Game. I don't want to hurt you or anything." He said, putting another slow paw forward.

Invy peeked from below, and walked out from under Tea cautiously, still unsure of what to do.

It was the largest wolf he'd ever seen, and seeing the dark blue wolf brings no harm to Tea and himself, he tried to be friendly to a new friend. "Hi? I'm, um, Invy." The pup introduced himself awkwardly with a small squeaky voice.

"Why are you.. um, so big? I never seen a wolfy as huge as you." Invy said while still being cautious, he slowly reached for Game's paw.

Gamepad

"Hi." Game said soothingly, lowering to the pups height. "And food. Lots and lots of food." He smiled, knowing well of his advanced weight.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 22, 08:22:54 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 22, 09:00:14 by FakeSmile
A small, humerus smile formed across the mare's face. To her, the stallion was doubting her skills; which she found rude given he never seen her in action. Another thing she took from the stallion's comment was whatever he is going through  might be serious. . . . Or not. The mare bent over and picked up the last Wolf book off the ground. While she dusted the book off she replied,
Virulent V. :
. . . . . . . . . . .
He He He He! You already have doubts in my ability? What a shame, I love working on "special" assignments. Oh well, I won't waste anymore time for either of us.
. . . . .
If you decide to accept my help, I will be at my shop. It is not too far from here, just look for the building with my cutie mark on the sign.

The mare's smile was still on her face as she slid the book into her saddle bag. As she zipped her bag close she added,
Virulent V. :
Have a good afternoon Mr.Legend.

She gave the stallion a warm smile before turning to leave. . . . . For some odd reason. . . On the back if her head, there were leafs sticking out of the spot she hit. . . . They didn't look like they simply fell on her mane, but as if they were apart of it. . . . But that is a bit too unusual for anyone to believe! She must have got a few leafs stuck in her mane when she fell on the ground. But. . . . There aren't any trees nearby. . . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

Blaze's eyes open wide at the sight of the leaves, maybe their was more to this mare after all.

HowTea

HowTea rubbed his eyes.

"Um, Hello, I'm HowTea. Sorry for the growling, it's just that I don't even know what's happening anymore" he said, rubbing his eyes more.

For Chat-O-Landia!

Gamepad

Game tilted his head slightly at the older wolf. "Hello. What do you mean?"

FakeSmile

As Virulent was making her way back to her shop, she spotted a trio if wolves. The mare unconsciously stop walking; the mare was surprised to see them at the park during the day. A small smile formed across her face,  she thought the scene was rather cute. But not cute enough to approach them. She gave the group a warm smile before continuing her way toward her shop.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

HowTea

"I'm turning into something and can't control it, I can't even hold a teacup" HowTea whined.
He saw someone, but his vision was blurry, so he couldn't say if it was a pony or a rock.

HowTea stretched and sat down.
"What should we do?"

For Chat-O-Landia!

Gamepad

Game waddled his way over to the whining wolf and plopped himself down next to him, putting a soft paw on his back.

"Everything will be fine." He said reassuringly. "And you could come with me. The ponies have a lot of food they are willing to give away. Just grab my tail." He finished, flicking his tail.

annosrules

2015 Nov 23, 00:56:56 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 23, 07:28:22 by annosrules
@FakeSmile
Blazing Legend eventually, and unintentionally, finds himself at the front door of Virulent's store. "Well ain't that a buck to the face." Blaze sighs as he opens to door  with his head downcast in shame due to how he had ended their previous conversation.

Invultrois

Invy nodded. An ear itch came out of nowhere and he scratched it with his hind paws, realizing that he could never do that as a pony before. "Oh whoa, i can get used to this!" He said with a very satisfied voice, still scratching the itch.

Looking back at Game, Invy asked curiously, "So you get food from ponies around town? I thought wolves hunt for food?"

Gamepad

Game laughed lightly at the pup, discovering the miracle of ear scratches, something he had lost after probably the 10/11th pie after he got into the bakery's rubbish.

"Well, I guess most do. I however am not fast enough or strong enough to catch anything. Begging, stealing and scavenging is really the only way I get to eat."

HowTea

"I could never... steal..." HowTea tried to finish the sentence, but his stomach rumbled.

"I actually am hungry, but stealing..." HowTea walked beside Gamepaw.

For Chat-O-Landia!

Gamepad

"It's not stealing if they throw it away or if they give it to you." Game said, waddling slowly towards town.

FakeSmile

As Legend entered the building, he was hit by a mossy wave of smells. The store was full of flowers, ferns, and other exotic plants. It looked like your typical flower shop; little brown tables holding plants, potted plants dangling from the ceiling, a basic sprinkler system running through the store and a little cashier counter with a bell. Virulent was no where to be seen, but a soft humming could be heard coming from the back if the store.

Behind the beaded door, Virulent was working at her lab: a small gas oven and a tiny wooden table. She had a herbal medicine book propped up against a jar of mossy and mixtures of herb bottles scattered on the table. A recent problem arose on her physical appearance, so she was trying to figure out how to remove it. Not aware of Legend's presence, she continued to read book.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Invultrois

Invy gulps as images of pies and coffee runs through his train of thought. "I am certainly hungry now." The pup followed Tea and Game as his tail wags involuntarily.

Go Up