Backyard Hot Tub (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2014 Aug 06, 00:24:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

//A hot tub roleplay, cause why not.//

"Hmmm, nice day." Gamepad mused while bringing up the hidden hot tub from the floor letting it fill up with water on it`s way up, while checking the nearby tables. "Stupid amounts of food and drink, Check. Phyiscs breaking Hot Tub, check. And it's full, perfect." He said looking back to the now full Hot Tub. "Time to let some ponies in." He finished heading towards the door.

//For a little Extra, the Hot Tub is in Gamepad`s backyard, to get to it you have to either go through the shop area or the house area, do with that what you will. Anything goes, break physics, break logic or just sit around and do nothing. You know you want to. Just keep in mind the rules.

D ZANY Gollumn

How do I join? I'm selecting things but to no avail to type...

mentalshock

mental walks into the store "i am here for the hot tub party and i brought my herbs"

Gamepad

Quote from: D ZANY Gollumn on 2014 Aug 06, 00:30:06
How do I join? I'm selecting things but to no avail to type...

//You just type something in and then your in.//
Quote from: mentalshock on 2014 Aug 06, 00:31:25
mental walks into the store "i am here for the hot tub party and i brought my herbs"

"Welcome, the party is happening in the back." Gamepad said pointing through to a room. "Go through there, also your the first."

mentalshock

"wow i am the first one here. and that is quit the hot tub you got there" mental said as he walked to the back yard

hazardtime

The bell at the front door chimes and Low Key, a grey unicorn stallion with an off-white mane and blue eyes enters wearing a pair of swim shorts.  He approaches the counter and says, "This is the pool party, right?"

stockmo9

will be different doing it this way :( but you have to do what you have to do

mentalshock

mental sets his bag of herbs to the side and climbs into the pool.

Gamepad

Quote from: hazardtime on 2014 Aug 06, 00:55:41
The bell at the front door chimes and Low Key, a grey unicorn stallion with an off-white mane and blue eyes enters wearing a pair of swim shorts.  He approaches the counter and says, "This is the pool party, right?"

"Yep." Gamepad says looking over the shorts wearing. "Just go through the back." Pointing to a door, where the grey pony quickly nodded and headed through. "A pony wearing shorts? Weird."

mentalshock

"HEY GAMEPAD IS IT OK IF I MIX IN MY HERBS!" mental yelled through the doorway.

hazardtime

Low Key heads out back and spots the hot tub of large size.  He also notices the snack bar and immediately heads right for it.

Gamepad

Quote from: mentalshock on 2014 Aug 06, 01:50:55
"HEY GAMEPAD IS IT OK IF I MIX IN MY HERBS!" mental yelled through the doorway.

"What?" Gamepad said rushing out to see Mental holding a bag of herbs near the food table. "No, I don`t trust those things." He finished turning back into the building hearing a small "awww" from behind.

Doomato

Doomato was just finishing his walk through the market area.

mentalshock

"All right I'll leave them by the wall." Mental stated as he set the sack down. He then troted to the snack table to get some wheat chips.

Doomato

Doomato looked at the address on his hoof and then back at door, followed by knocking it.

hazardtime

Low Key grabbed a bag of chips and can of soda, carrying them in his magic as he headed towards the hot tub.  He sets them off to the side as he gingerly steps inside.  As he adjusts, he slowly sinks until just his head is above water.

Doomato

Doomato suddenly noticed the doorbell and pressed that instead.

mentalshock

2014 Aug 07, 17:07:11 #17 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 00:31:39 by mentalshock
After his snack mental cimbed back into the hot tub and just flowted around for a bit.

Post Merge

"This is fun and relaxing," stated the floating pony.

hazardtime

Low Key floated a few potato chips into his mouth before answering, "It's been a long time since I've been in a hot tub.  I almost forgot relaxing it was."  As if to punctuate his point, he closes his eyes and leans back.

mentalshock

Just to be playful mental splashes at Low Key.

Go Up