Private Baltimare RP (1 on 1)

Started by Vick McBread, 2015 Mar 09, 15:19:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

Let us begin.

Vick is in the city of Baltimare, admiring the unusual city full of passion.

Now where is your OC in this case? We must find a way for these two to meet.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

waaaaaaah

"...and that is today's stock predictions," Book Keeper told a green stallion sitting in front of her.

The stallion nodded, then got up, and left the room. Book Keeper nodded tersely at a large, hulking unicorn standing by her door, who stepped out of the room, and said in a pleasant voice, "We're closing right now for lunch, and will be back later."

After a minute of grumbles and mutterings, the unicorn stepped back into the room. "They've left, miss."

"You may leave, Might," Book Keeper told the unicorn. Might nodded, and left the room swiftly. She organized a few papers, then left the room, and a waiting room beyond that, to the outside. On her way out, she turned around a sign, which had read 'Open', and now read 'Closed.' She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them.

"It's lunch time!" she said cheerfully, and walked down the street.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Vick McBread

The short stallion was hungry from his travelings, & decided to buy a small snack "Got 45 bits. Might as well eat." He said to himself. He wandered further, browsing all the kinds of places for a bite to eat. "Jeez I want some shrimp." His pace was slow.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper walked down the street, admiring all the sights as she passed them by.

"No matter how many times I see them," she said to herself as she walked along, "they always look amazing!"

She wasn't sure what she should have for lunch, but she had seafood on her mind right now. But maybe she could go for a hayburger instead. Ooh, choices!
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

Vick was eyeing a sea food restaurant.... He then looks at a fruit cart selling cantaloupes "....Fish or fruit.... Swim or sink XD" The orange stallion chuckled to himself, and walked into the ocean's refinery.

waaaaaaah

As Book Keeper walked down the street, she noticed the Super Seafood Station, and just knew she had to enter. She entered the restaurant, and sniffed deeply; it was just as tantalizing as the last time she had been here. The restaurant was filled with patrons, chattering and eating the superb food.

"Miss Keeper!" an old earth pony called out to her. "Have you come to try my latest addition to the menu? I promise that your taste buds will thank you for it!"

"Sure thing Snare!" Book Keeper replied, and looked for a table to sit herself down at.
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

Some ponies would talk about ideas, projects, concepts! Others would brag or complain. Most were bright. Others wanted to retain the image of 'misunderstood.'

Nonetheless, the orange pegasus walked in the active setting and stood behind the mare talking to the old stallion. She had nice hair. The small pony eavesdropped as he checked her mane out. When she sat down, he shrugged and sat down at a small table, somewhere near her. Neither pony was in direct view of the other, but the two were fully visible to each other. He didn't really care to talk to this girl.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper sat down and waited patiently for her order. The restaurant was busier than it normally was, but that was to be expected with a tasty new addition to the menu. The tables around her were for some reason empty, except for one where an orange pegasus was sitting.
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

Soon a waiter came by with a pen and paper to take your order.

"What'll you'll have miss?" The unicorn asks, a magic pen ready to jot.

The small orange pony was just looking at the menu, set out previously.

In fact he was at a previously used table. After looking at the menu, he looked at a piece of untouched toast among the rest of the left overs, and reached out to grab and eat it.

waaaaaaah

"I'll have the new special," Book Keeper told the waiter. "as well as a roll of sushi."
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

"Tell me about the special please." He smirks as he chews on the bread.

"Yes to the sushi roll, and I'd a shrimp dish." He finishes and swallows his bite.

waaaaaaah

"The special is Sizzling Shrimp Scampi," the waiter told the orange pony. "The shrimp have been split, brushed with garlicky butter and broiled. Butter is flavored with lemon, garlic, parsley and thyme, then dotted liberally on the shrimp and roasting them until it sizzles."

(I took this from a website, I'm too lazy and busy to come up with my own thing  :P)
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

2015 Mar 12, 17:00:35 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 12, 17:03:31 by Vick McBread
:O "I'll have THAT! XD Hook me up! X 3" He nearly bounced in his chair.

"Darn that's good ^u^" He was all riled up

"In fact. I''ll have JUST that : D Thank you ma'm" He smiles up at the waitress

waaaaaaah

"You're welcome sir. I'll place your order now," the waitress smiled in return, and then walked to the counter.

After some time, the waitress came back with Book Keeper's and Vick's orders, and placed on them on their respective tables. Book Keeper immediately dug in with gusto. Her eyes lit up with pleasure as she tasted the shrimp; it was one of the most amazing things she had ever eaten!

(I thought it was a waiter, not a waitress :P)
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

Vick actually saw this and shrugged with a smirk, and then ate his small dish himself, along with some untouched left overs...

Then he realized something... She didn't seem to be an artist. She wasn't with a group in the crowds in other parts of the restaurant. She seemed to be a tourist just like him... This made him interested. He'd love to have a travel buddy. He didn't have much baggage either. She didn't have to help him and he had resourced to help her!

At that thought he was now looking at her occasionally. He didn't want her to get done eating before he did and leave just so that he could awkwardly run after her or let her go... It was all about timing with mares and this made him face hoof.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper sighed. She had nearly finished her Sizzling Shrimp Scampi, and was down to her last piece.
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

//opps sorry,

Vick began trotting towards her when she picked up her last bite. He wanted to talk to her while she was chewing so de'd have a lot of room to talk.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper placed the last piece in her mouth and chewed slowly, intent on savoring every bite. The orange pegasus from earlier trotted towards her table; she wondered what he wanted from her.
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

2015 Mar 23, 17:27:33 #18 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 23, 17:30:08 by Vick McBread
"Hi :) I'm visiting here just as a vacation, and if you're doing the same thing. I suggest we travel together : D" He was a friendly little stallion. But his voice was husky, old, and mexican ^-^ (jk, ya get it.)

waaaaaaah

"I actually happen to live here," Book Keeper replied to the excited pony. "I can show you around the the city for a while if you like."
-Me

My OCs

Go Up