Suggestion: Queue List

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 10, 12:14:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DrifterCrow

It would probably be better if some sort of queue list would be added in the event that a server becomes full. That way, we don't end up having to keep logging in just because we get the message "maximum players reached". We just log in, select a server. If the server is full, we are placed in a queue, or a waiting list of some sort, and wait until there is room so that the system can place whoever is first in the queue into the server.

It's more efficient than having to just re-log every time we get the message, and less frustrating.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

pfiutek1

yea and these strange numbers are room i suppose and i see 0/100 yet its full. is this a joke?

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 Sep 10, 14:25:24yea and these strange numbers are room i suppose and i see 0/100 yet its full. is this a joke?

Dont you mean ping?

pfiutek1

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2017 Sep 10, 14:26:39Dont you mean ping?

nooo. numbers of room and it says 0/150. im not stupid i know what ping is

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up