Closing the Stress Test

Started by Cerebrate, 2012 Oct 01, 01:32:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

it's currently closed and stress test is over if you haven't read the 1st post yet. i enjoyed the game, but i can't wait to see more. i'm guessing the pre-alpha and the stress test is just made for exploring and social if i'm right.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

safety85266

Awwww, please try to relese the full game soon, can't wait!

I was actually day dreaming in maths about this game.

LostSanity

Do something like this again?

Maybe?

:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Xana

2012 Oct 01, 13:33:31 #23 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 13:37:53 by Xana
I was gonna show my friends about this game today in computer class and i tired to log in...
They were dissapointed.. lol

Waiting for B3ta i guess :P  ovO

EDIT:
They saw pictures (on Google) and they got happy again. X3
Code:

XANA

Night Pony

Shouldn't someone take down the download links on the main site? There will be a lot of confused ponies if they remain.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Xana

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Oct 01, 13:53:38
Shouldn't someone take down the download links on the main site? There will be a lot of confused ponies if they remain.

I agree.
The amount of confused ponies is now doubled.
Code:

XANA

Cinnibon Milque

i had so much fun. made a few pals, laughed, raced, got stuck in the endless everfree void, and flew into the cabinet and got recorded unexpectedly in sugarcube corner with a crowd watching. I hope this comes out soon. ovO

CyanideInsanity

Well for the short amount of time I spent on, it was fun! Lots of fps dipping, though I'm sure there will be more stability in the next public release. I have to admit, sitting around an being a live ponykart was fun, especially mapping my 360 controller to this game, lol though that made flying a bit weird and I had less control.

For just the pre-alpha, you guys did a fine job. Definitely looking forward to the next public release.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Jem

I'm sorry for a silly question, but when will we be able to play it again?

Weatherboy1

This was truly my favorite game of all time... and its only a per-alpha... It showed me how far the developers had come... and how far we have to go

NightlyMoon

Pleaaaseeeeee Pleassseee Try to find a way for the game to let us change weight, head shape, And Eyes! PRETTY PWEEEEEAASSSEE WIT PINKY PIE FLAVORED PIE ON TOP!?  lol lol
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: NightlyMoon on 2012 Oct 01, 18:26:20
Pleaaaseeeeee Pleassseee Try to find a way for the game to let us change weight, head shape, And Eyes! PRETTY PWEEEEEAASSSEE WIT PINKY PIE FLAVORED PIE ON TOP!?  lol lol

Well, they already have it set where you can change the eye shape and the body size. I'm not sure if they'll make a setting to change the body's shape, though, because that would require making even more pony models. As for the head shape, I think the head shape will be different between male and female.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Elektriese1

Well it was fun while it lasted.  :P

Blaze

That was a fantastic weekend! It was wonderful to see the progress the Dev team has made with this game up close and personal! It was also invigorating to see all of my forum friends in the game and to play hide and seek with old and new friends! Thank you so much, LoE team, for giving us the chance to try out your beautifully-made game!  ^-^

And also, I've noticed that the "Road to Alpha" list has been taken down. Will it be put back up?

Fdoou

Pretty sad that this closed before I could play it  :c

Ren

My opinion on it, it's a really good start, but it clearly has a good way to go. But, I know it's know where near finished, so I understand. I'm looking forward to more though.  :D

Lousiem

:o  i/we want to know when the beta is realised! TELL US!!!!  >:O
I like cake, soda water, ice cream, candy, fantasy, dreams, fly, wolves, dragons, the game. :3
My pony characters codes:
Lousiem (LoE pony Creator): J/7nTAPsBCTI/MeTAAAAMEAEgCEAAEA7U8UfzczMH1M6lIQQTIoqAA==
Lousiem (Pony creator version3 by General Zoi on DeviantART): hW40N2k108K2m0e0K+TW2km1A340040m

SweBow

Quote from: Lousiem on 2012 Oct 02, 10:28:37
:o  i/we want to know when the beta is realised! TELL US!!!!  >:O

We don't know yet. You guys will know once we get closer.

Tekner

Quote from: The Great and Powerful Cerebrate on 2012 Oct 01, 01:32:14
You're welcome to keep the files on your drive if you want, but it's rather pointless, as you will not be able to connect.
Let me clarify: It's pointless to keep the actual game files. Keeping the appdata and registry settings may actually be beneficial assuming we still use the majority of those files in our next build. Not to mention how hard it would be for some members to figure out how to find the files and registry settings.

Lord of Madness

I had a lot of fun with you all while it lasted! :D

Go Up