Hardest word in equestria.

Started by Master Masher, 2017 Dec 30, 23:01:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Master Masher

i think the hardest word is "draconquis".

sorry if i spelled it wrong
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Asriel

The correct spelling is "draconequus." (Not being mean about it - I just thought you might want to know.)

Yes, it is definitely the hardest word to spell, though.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Master Masher

Well i as i was taught to sound it out if i did not know how to spell it.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Master Masher on 2018 May 25, 10:00:25Well i as i was taught to sound it out if i did not know how to spell it.
Just like Wednesday - When you sound it out it sounds like "Wendsday," but it's actually "Wednesday" lol

Honey Bell

the hardest word in LoE would be "REPORT".
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

PoserPanda

The hardest word for me is, shipping. And handling.
In Equestria? Remembering what those
Spoiler: show
 mute, fire unicorns
are called.

Go Up