Mailbox system & More in-game emotes.

Started by Void92, 2017 Nov 07, 10:05:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Void92

2017 Nov 07, 10:05:57 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 07, 10:09:03 by DarkDawn
Hello, everypony. I've 3 in-game suggestions:

1) First is to add more emotes to the game. 7 are not enough, we need more then that. For example add hug, laugh and so on.

2) I think, that mailbox system should be implemented. I see on forums, that ponies have problem with quests. To be more specific, when you're doing quest and you're out of bag space, item wont be added and is lost forever. You have to make a new pony just to do x quest, because you were out of bag space to get the x item. With mailbox system, the item could be mailed to you instead of being lost. This is how it works in World of Warcraft for example. If you dont have bag space, the items are not lost, they are mailed to you.

3) More bag space, please... Quest items and other stuff take most of the bag space, it would be really nice to have more space. I don't feel like deleting stuff just to get more bag space xD

What do you think, everypony? I think it's worth to at least consider adding these features to the game.  ^-^

Night Striker

Well for the first one, I don't think anypony would complain about more emotes lol

And as far as two and three goes, it could just easily be solved with a sort of banking system instead of the weird mailing to yourself solution or bigger inventory spaces.

Oh and btw, you have to write a ticket of your suggestion on phabricator or else the devs won't see this suggestion for awhile. They probably should change the topic's title to that post lol since it only makes you think that it's only used for bugs, and not for suggestions, even though it says in the post to send a ticket with any suggestions with the game.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Void92

2017 Nov 08, 09:13:19 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 08, 09:20:37 by DarkDawn
Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Nov 07, 10:22:49Oh and btw, you have to write a ticket of your suggestion on phabricator or else the devs won't see this suggestion for awhile. They probably should change the topic's title to that post lol since it only makes you think that it's only used for bugs, and not for suggestions, even though it says in the post to send a ticket with any suggestions with the game.

Yeah, i thought that it's only to report bugs xD But i already sent one ticket about music being gone in character making/selection screen. It's gone in SSC too, tried reinstall, but it didn't work sadly. It happened in the 0.1.9 update. In the 0.1.8 version music worked at all times.

As for the banking system. Maybe you're right, that it would be better solution than mailbox system and more bag space.

Go Up