Pathfinder Pony! OOC and Building thread -Closed-

Started by GalvinRoe, 2012 Jun 16, 21:16:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

Honestly I'm not to sure what they're planning I know one was considering fighter and I'm going to tell my bro no other classes so he will probably end up being the sorcerer unfortunately the group consist more (entirely ) of my brothers friends and because I'm interested also I'm allowed to be involved since they need the player but i offered to DM for a bit

GalvinRoe

Well, here's what I'm seeing for an ideal class here:

You've got a Barbarian or Fighter.

You've got a Sorcerer

You've got a Cleric

Then probably another fighting class, this person might have a *little* freedom but I don't know how *experienced* your brother's friends are and some of the classes can really put you off, if your new. But I'd say you might be able to fit monk in there or maybe whatever you don't have for a fighting class.

Honestly though, just my opinion. :3 I had LOADS of fun playing as MONK first time, even though I had no idea what I was doing. Just fudge the results sometimes (since it's the beginning) so no body *dies*. Just knock um unconscious.

Ryo_D_Disk

I shall tell my minions.. I mean players this advice when there character creating I'm sure none of them have experience with pathfinder and i shall admit my complete lack of knowledge for i have only read the book on d&d 4th edition but never played a game

Although i shall freely admit this me and my brother have a joke going because if he did run a alchemist at lv1 you can still poison yourself when your applying it to weapons so i shall wait for the chance to say this "as your party walks into the room you see your alchemist lying on the floor foaming at the mouth whilst twitching"

GalvinRoe

Hahah  lol! Well feel free to keep us informed here. Maybe some of the other ponies won't particularly like it but it's good experience in game-play.

Ninkon

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jul 04, 19:27:22
Well, here's what I'm seeing for an ideal class here:

You've got a Barbarian or Fighter.

You've got a Sorcerer

You've got a Cleric

Then probably another fighting class, this person might have a *little* freedom but I don't know how *experienced* your brother's friends are and some of the classes can really put you off, if your new. But I'd say you might be able to fit monk in there or maybe whatever you don't have for a fighting class.

Honestly though, just my opinion. :3 I had LOADS of fun playing as MONK first time, even though I had no idea what I was doing. Just fudge the results sometimes (since it's the beginning) so no body *dies*. Just knock um unconscious.
Bard every party should have a silly character that isn't terribly useful but then has sudden competence bursts (that's me in our D&D games :])

Also I'm going to attempt at running my own 3.5 game (3rd attempt) hopefully it won't be as bad as the first and even worse second attempt.

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

GalvinRoe

All right! I don't know why but I'm totally in the mood to do some Pathfinder. Any-pony on?

Ryo_D_Disk

im in although i may not be around for long ish scince its already 00.36am here so maybe 1-2hours max  ^-^

GalvinRoe

Maybe we shouldn't then  :x! I can help you with leveling your character though, since we sorta need to level Kai up.

Ryo_D_Disk

i dont mind scince i always seem to apear on late these days its become a habbit i must be nocturnal

Go Up