Pony High (open to any pony) :D

Started by Crescendo, 2012 Apr 09, 00:30:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crescendo

2012 Apr 09, 00:30:20 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 09, 00:32:39 by Crescendo
(( allriight soo I think it'd be kinda fun to have a pony high school RP ^-^ any pony can jump in as either a student, teacher or any other faculty member. Just, anyone who wants to be a teacher let us know what you are teaching and try not to be super bossy please ^-^ faculty members should also tell us what they are before they start to RP to avoid confusion obviously o 3o we can also skip character descriptions since we can just introduce our OC's in the RP! Other than that stuffs just follow the basic forum rules and have fun :D and imma start now!))

Crescendo wrinkled her nose at the school syllabus, reading over her least favorite rule: "No flying in the school building". No flying!? Dear Celestia, they might as well have just tied her wings down and lock her behind bars. Annoyed, she carelessly threw the syllabus back into her saddle bag and let out a sorry sigh. "Ponyville High School huh?" she looked around at all the unfamiliar faces and slowly stepped towards was she thought of as the end of her amazing freedom.

Tiger

Tiger, a new transfer student in the high school, looked at the sign. "No flying huh... Hm, doesn't matter, my saddle bag would stop me from flying anyways," Tiger said to herself. She went into the school.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Haned tom.

Siria hope new a transfer student in the high school. Looked at the school syllables her least favorite rule was there no stealing. She starts thinking (well let the detentions for me commence.) She went into the school.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Crescendo

Crescendo stopped at the entrance doors of the school looking up, "This school is a lot bigger than I imagined it would be!" She stepped in looking around. She has no idea where to go. She looked around, hoping for a friendly face, preferably one who was a Pegasus. She ran to the first Pegasus she could find, an orange one who was just a bit behind her, "um.. Um excuse me.. But do you know where we are supposed to go to figure out what classes we have?" Crescendo blushed, feeling extremely nervous and stupid.

Vick McBread

apperantly that orange Pegasus was Dr. McBread who was a rather creative (not to mention student looking) Teacher determined to fix the messed up schooling system with new Ideas.
"oh yes"
*Dr. McBread says with a huge smile*
"hurry over to the Main Office and they'll set you flying stright"
*shacks hand rapidly*
"oh, please forgive us. We are Dr. McBread, just call us Vick. We hope you'll be in our class"
"now get a move on"

*pionts in the direction of the main office*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Haned tom.

Hope sees Dr.McBread and went the other way.

Vick McBread

2012 Apr 09, 01:16:35 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 09, 13:48:28 by Vick McBread
Hope could feel Dr. McBread staring at her
"oh We remember you"
Vick says under his breath and flies into his class.

Haned tom.

Hope thinks (great news between schools travels very fast.)  She goes to the main office to find out what her schedule is.

Crescendo

Surprised by such an introduction so early in the morning, Crescendo couldn't help but stare at the Dr.McBread for a moment until he trotted away to a pony behind him. She managed a small smile at him before trotting away in the direction he pointed for her. Crescendo giggled to herself "I kinda hope I get to have him as a teacher, seems fun."

PrincessButton

Pinkie Pie trots quickly through the hallway looking back and forth from pony to pony, wall to wall, poster to poster. She is so distracted by the things around her she does not look in front of her and slams into Crescendo, they tumble to the ground.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Vick McBread

Quote from: chaos79 on 2012 Apr 09, 01:21:40
Hope thinks (great news between schools travels very fast.)  She goes to the main office to find out what her schedule is.

upon arival, a white haired Unicorn
lends a piece of paper thats titled "secdual"
AND LO AND BEHOLD. THERE TYPED IN BLACK AND WHITE: |1st PER = Dr. McBread|

Crescendo

Crescendo was just about to read out her new schedule when she was knocked to the ground hard "ooowww!" Crescendo rubbed her head in pain from the random impact "what...?" She looked down at The bright pink pony that seems to be in as much pain as she was "PINKIE!?"

Haned tom.

Hope sighs takes the schedule and heads to Dr. McBread's class.

Vick McBread

2012 Apr 09, 01:59:27 #13 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 09, 03:06:22 by Vick McBread
there standing proudly next to the doorway, was Dr. Mcbread
before Hope stumbled slowly threw the doorway an orange hoof stops you
"shhh... lets keep this a secret... don't worry, We're no snitch"
Vick said with smile
"just keep out of troble, ok"
(nopony heard us)
*removes hoof from doorway*
"now c'mon, the bells about to ring"

PrincessButton

Pinkie Pie winces from the pain for a moment but grins and hops back to her hooves, helping up the pony she had just crashed into. "Whoops.!" She grins at the pony in front of her, "Hi there! My name's Pinkie Pie, sorry for bumping into you I am just so excited for school.! What's your name.?"  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Haned tom.

Hope quietly to vick says "easier said then done."

Rumor

Rumor Arrive's at School,Looking around.''A New School,A New Year..''Rumor Sighed,as he trotted down the hall.

Tiger

Upon receiving instructions and a schedule from a random teacher, it turned out her class was with Vick too. "Wonder how he'll be." Tiger trotted to class.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rumor

2012 Apr 09, 04:50:06 #18 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 09, 04:55:53 by Rumor
Rumor Follow's Behind Tiger,Barely Awake.''Ugh..''

crystal

*runs as fast as she can towards the school*"i cant belive that i overslept ON MY FIRST DAY!. i hope im not too late"

Grammar... my worst enemy

Go Up