Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Nala Valor

2013 Jan 07, 11:41:33 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 12, 23:18:22 by Nala Valor
Here's what's going on. On the pokemon's japenese website, there is some new that something big is going to happen on January 8 (tomorrow). And for something unexpected, the pokemon USA twitter said the same thing for the same date. Last time they said the same thing for the same day, it was for when 5th gen was announced and before that, it was gen 4.
Yesterday, the USA twitter and the japenese pokemon site asked how many POSSIBLE eeveelution are possible. That means they are going to make new Eeveelutions.

So what does this means? If we take the info and compare it with the past gen's info before there reveiling, they are going to announce Gen 6!
What are your toughts about it?

Lord of Madness

I feel like gen 6 will soon be modeled after house items :U

Nala Valor

Well, that and expect a bunch Of eeveelutions. But there also going to do some about some animals they never used... I hope.

Book Smarts

Better not be the next generation, I'm still working on the current generation of pokemon  o.O

Nala Valor

-small news-
I've heard rumors that it might be a ruby/Saphire remake or simply Saphire 2 and ruby 2 with new story and such. Or it's a completely new serie of a spin-off. But like always, the truth will be revealed tomorrow.

The Silent Wolf

I was just about to mention the Ruby/Sapphire remakes, according to my source, Gianmarcopalrleigdsno11 *cannot remember name*,  it is most likely going to be a Ruby/Sapphire remake and he has a lot of hints such as Dive making a return stuff like dat. Just like subtle hints. Even though I'd still prefer the return of the whatchamacallits from Sinnoh that you put on the pokeballs.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Nala Valor

^
The guy who gave the info, TyranitarTube said the same thing a out about Dive, his other facts that he found are like the years stuff that it would be time for the remake but they already remade Black and White, so it wouldn't be logical.

Also, it can be a new coliseum. 5th gen doesn't have one yet.

Book Smarts

What if the announcement is for a new Pokemon Snap for the Wii U, that would be cool, especially if the game makers were going to use Unreal Engine. X3

The Silent Wolf

True, it'd be cool if it was a new coliseum. Also I got my info from giancarloparimango11. He's actually livestreaming the event tomorrow on youtube. If you want I could link the video I got my info from, he's been giving the news of Ruby and Sapphire remakes for a long while. (It's kinda old though being from January 1st)

If it was a pokemon snap, I'd die it's my 2nd favourite pokemon game for the N64 I'd buy a Wiiu just for that.

Book Smarts

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2013 Jan 07, 15:08:03
True, it'd be cool if it was a new coliseum. Also I got my info from giancarloparimango11. He's actually livestreaming the event tomorrow on youtube. If you want I could link the video I got my info from, he's been giving the news of Ruby and Sapphire remakes for a long while. (It's kinda old though being from January 1st)

If it was a pokemon snap, I'd die it's my 2nd favourite pokemon game for the N64 I'd buy a Wiiu just for that.

I feel like it would work because you would be able to use the tablet to take pictures like a camera

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Sea Foam

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 07, 15:04:16
What if the announcement is for a new Pokemon Snap for the Wii U, that would be cool, especially if the game makers were going to use Unreal Engine. X3

This is absolutely the best I could ever hope for.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Shadow Mare

I'll laugh if they announce something like Pokepark. Just make stadium/PBR type game for U and be done with it.

McSleuthburger

im pretty sure if they made a regular game but with the 3d graphics of a new gen pokemon snap

it would be the best game ever of all time and I would probably try to by a wiiU because of that game
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Shadow Mare

Why do people like Pokemon Snap so much? I really don't understand...

Nala Valor

It brought us away from the cruelty used in the original games... By trowing apples on there faces... *facehoof*

Book Smarts

Seeing pokemon in their natural habitat was an interesting new experience, the graphics (at the time) were perfect. X3

Darkangel

I really hope they make R/S remakes. I'm PRETTY sure they will NOT make a Emerald remake. Then that will be the end of remakes since D/P are on DS but they might not remake R/S, which is ok in my opinion, but it would be so much better if they did.

New Eeveelutions? OH CELESTIA PLEASE NO! Seriously, I know why people like them, but THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THEM. If this goes on, there will be a Eevelution for each type including ghost and bug.

I really hope they make Gen. 6 modeled after a part of America. Unova is based off New York City, and it far away from the other regions since there is a route 1, and they should continue like that. So the next Generations will be modeled after America like how Gen. 1-4 were based off Japan.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Jan 07, 22:37:57
New Eeveelutions? OH CELESTIA PLEASE NO! Seriously, I know why people like them, but THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THEM. If this goes on, there will be a Eevelution for each type including ghost and bug.
Eeveelutions are to be every type, making Eevee a jack of all trades. But they anyways make one every other gen pretty much so they SHOULD make one in Gen 6 that is, if they make a Gen 6 instead of R/S remakes.

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 07, 22:56:49 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 07, 22:58:23 by Book Smarts
Didn't they combine Crystal version features into the Heart Gold/ Soul Silver games? I'm sure they'll add Emerald features into the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire if that's the announcement for  tomorrow.

Go Up