Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Pikmin 3, one more reason I wish I had a Wii U! I've seen videos, looks like it has some great multiplayer! Looka really fun!
I'm back

Itty Bit

I was thinking of getting New Super Mario Bros U as the extra game, but I realized I already got Super Luigi U, and it caters more to my taste, so I decided to go for Zelda. I've been wanting to get it for awhile, so now is the best time ever to get it!
I already got me some Pikmin, and I must say to those of you about to play it for the first time, I hope you enjoy it a bunch, as I did c:

Shadow Mare

The only two games is between NSMBU (bleh) and Wii U party (LOL AT THIS GARBAGE) but I already used to own Mario U and I can't stand Nintendo taking the COD approach with it but... >:(

Itty Bit

So uuuuh... Free DLC I think has just been confirmed? I think this might be a rumor spreading across the interet, and might be fake, buuut...
because of this
http://youtu.be/_AkgJZGspCM
We how have this as a free dlc in the future?

Someone else please confirm this for me if you can~
Edit: Found an article, it kind of describes my thoughts on it as well http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/05/29/nintendo-forms-unusual-partnership-with-mercedes-for-mario-kart-8-dlc/

Shadow Mare

Jenzy

I thought it was a Photoshop at first. But I freaking laughed when I saw that it was actually a real thing! lol

And it's actually a FREE DLC. I actually thought it was a Photoshop at first. At first glance, it's weird to have something like that in a Mario Game, but I don't mind.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/mario_kart_8_dlc_confirmed_for_japan_with_free_mercedes_car

Hopefully there will be more DLC in the future, and more news outside of Japan. Aside characters, I'm really hoping for ACTUAL BATTLE ARENAS!! O:

So excited. Finally getting it tomorrow! (I'm also finally posting my Pony Kart N64 Rainbow Road drawing tomorrow! ^-^ Just finished on time!)

Shadow Mare

Julius

You guys are kidding me with the Mercedes thing right? lol

It looks so... Unfitting.

Anyway, really hoping to find MK tomorrow! :D
Purr~

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

Rikaria

I'm downloading the game right now even though it's not midnight for me yet (as of this post). It's gonna take like 7 hours, though...

Well, cya guys tomorrow!

KirbyFluttershy

I've played the demo version of mario kart 8 at target and it seems that my driving skills from mario kart wii has been paid off except for that I don't know how to do stunts with the new controls. I'm not familiar with the new items, but I'm ok with that.

When my friends get mario kart 8, i'm probably gonna play it at his house because I don't have the system.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Shadow Mare

currently playing Mario Kart 8 OMG this game is so unforgiving and it made heavy karts useless unlike in MK7, CANNOT CONTROL!!!

Rikaria

I really hate that you can't hold a 2nd item now, but I'll deal with it.

Itty Bit

I like that you can't hold on to two items. Nothings more frustrating than a person who could never leave first place because he always has a bunch of bananas in reserve to shield himself, and it just becomes a battle for second.
The game is so fantastic to play; I don't think there is any tracks I have played that I disliked yet. We should all have an LoE tournament at some point!

Shadow Mare

I wish the fake item block would replace the stupid coin item.

Rikaria

Gotta love this game:

Yes, this is my first highlight reel~

Jenzy

My first posted Highlight Reel is from this-a lovely course! :D

I didn't post it in YouTube format, so I'm not sure if it worked. It's just a still image from the PC version. Haven't checked on Miiverse on Wii U.

And here's that lovely piece I've been waiting to post...

MrEmu

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 May 31, 04:42:46
My first posted Highlight Reel is from this-a lovely course! :D

I didn't post it in YouTube format, so I'm not sure if it worked. It's just a still image from the PC version. Haven't checked on Miiverse on Wii U.

And here's that lovely piece I've been waiting to post...

Congratulation! this got on EQD! :]

Rikaria

Go Up