Travius Trott's Minecraft server. [well, it was a pleasure being admin for this]

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Mar 19, 14:13:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travius Trott

Well, as my latest post on this said, I can no longer keep this server up, so from the 1/2 2013 the server will likely be shut down.
Pardon that I had given no earlier information about this, but it only serves to prove how barking useless an admin I've become over the times.

Spoiler: Old texts justin case. • show
so, now the server is up and running again.
Also I managed to scavenge most of the whitelist so at least that can be used for this one. But there are some ponies that were not added proper, pray send me a message if you find that you're not on it.

So, more flavour text here I take note of is needed, so I will give it a try!
This server, a server made for the ponies from this site, for them to play on and have fun! While we wait for this most brilliant pony MMO to be finished.

Please send me a message if you want to be whitelisted and I shall look to it.
The current IP is: 209.236.121.164

Also, here is a useful mod which will turn players into ponies, please read the trough the topic for help to installing it and for making your own skin. The topic on the MC forums.

The rules on the server are few, and most important of them is: Common-sense, which includes the following: No greifing, no touching other ponies stuff without their permission, do not build too close to other ponies without their permission, and please no X-ray texture packs.
I might add more to this topic as needed.

Also, if you have any concerns, complaints, or just want an answer to a question, then feel free to send me a PM.
If you want to report somepony for being very rude, then pray do use /whois >nickname< to find out the MC name of the pony, and, send me a message containing both the actual name, and the nickname, if there are more players of same nick, then send all the real names to me.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Ozzy

I really should give minecraft another chance, I hardly played it before, I might come visit your server sometime to get confused again. :3

Itty Bit

I aughta join you guys soon, I haven't played in the new server all that much. Any new supercaves discovered? :D

Stella

I'll try to come on Minecraft to check out the forum when I have less college work to do. My Minecraft name is Stellor. I make my own skins.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Mar 19, 14:15:26
I really should give minecraft another chance, I hardly played it before, I might come visit your server sometime to get confused again. :3

Well, give me a shout when you want to join, though I reckon you are on the WL already.

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Mar 19, 14:19:01
I aughta join you guys soon, I haven't played in the new server all that much. Any new supercaves discovered? :D

Well, I have not heard of any as of yet.

Quote from: Stella on 2012 Mar 19, 14:21:54
  I'll try to come on Minecraft to check out the forum when I have less college work to do. My Minecraft name is Stellor. I make my own skins.

Well, join on the server when you have time and want to.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

The Mysterious Artist

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Mar 19, 14:15:26

If you wonder about something, you can contact me, because, well... Minecraft nerd kinda here  x3

Book Smarts

I finished my house near the spawn point, but I'm not really getting into the server this time around. My friend invited me to his private server and its been taking over my time DD:

Ründo

Minecraft is my OCD, seriously, I've lost track of the amount of time I've spent playing this game. I'll give you're server a try.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Book Smarts

Quote from: Rundo on 2012 Mar 19, 23:31:39
Minecraft is my OCD, seriously, I've lost track of the amount of time I've spent playing this game. I'll give you're server a try.

It's a common side effect

Travius Trott

Well, updated the topic with some minor stuff, including a link to the mod Mine Little Pony.

S_E_F

The first time I played Minecraft I spent every waking moment for a week playing it
then I've been playing at healthy levels ever since.

I don't have many servers in my list right now, might give this one a try sometime soon.
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

RainbowTank

I rage quit ever since one of my castles got deleted but this server looks fun! :D

WolfsGhost

2012 Mar 22, 17:39:24 #12 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 22, 19:48:23 by WolfsGhost
-Snip-

See post below.

Travius Trott

crystal

2012 Mar 23, 16:03:27 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 23, 16:12:47 by crystal
id love to join. i have been looking for a mc pony server to join. tried broodhooof to hard to get inn. and i tried another one(cant remember the name) were i was ranked as luna. but one of the admins was jealous and renamed herself as luna and me as nyx:(

Grammar... my worst enemy

Ründo

What's the policy for trolling. You griefing-ish, not really destroying anything so much as messing with every minor thing.

Ninkon

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Travius Trott

Quote from: Rundo on 2012 Mar 25, 03:33:04
What's the policy for trolling. You griefing-ish, not really destroying anything so much as messing with every minor thing.

Well, it is hard to explain, but if one is caught multiple times then I will give a temp ban, and if that pony is caught again, then I will ban permanently.

Quote from: Ninkon on 2012 Mar 26, 00:10:50
Ninkon
I use it for everything

I see, next time I would love to have it sent to me by PM.

Ründo

2012 Mar 27, 01:06:03 #18 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 27, 01:57:39 by Rundo
weird the sever isn't down, but I can't connect to it through minecraft, prehaps I'm being blocked.  Who ever is running the server needs to be questioned about this.

ERROR:

Connection refused: connection

Travius Trott

Quote from: Rundo on 2012 Mar 27, 01:06:03
weird the sever isn't down, but I can't connect to it through minecraft, prehaps I'm being blocked.  Who ever is running the server needs to be questioned about this.

ERROR:

Connection refused: connection

The server did crash, badly too.
But I got it up and running again.

Go Up