Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SweBow

We know about all those sit bugs, headspin etc. Reason why we haven't fixed them is because we're going to switch out the pony model.

Try to run as an administrator and see if screenshot works.

Vertigo

I'm lost in everfree  ovO

KirbyFluttershy

I may have some feedback reports (other than bugs & glitches), missing controls, and some other stuff, but i like to wait and see what's gonna happen first before i make my reports. I was enjoying the game, but the game was laggy for me either way it could be my computer.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Coffee Rush

Whenever I try to click on a server, it clicks, but nothing happens. Any help?
My OC can be found here!

KirbyFluttershy

it takes a while depending on your computer speed. if internet connection wise, it might be best to play in a best suitable or recommended server for players.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Vertigo

Why is teleport disabled  X3

Coffee Rush

Thank you. Also, it never shows its loading, either.
My OC can be found here!

mattwo

Quote from: LostSanity on 2012 Sep 29, 10:48:36
No one else is willing to do this?

Alright... I will:s

Let me see I've got the controls understood/down...

W, A, S, D = (move)

Space bar = (jump)

ESC (escape key) + "log out" = (log out of the game)

ESC (escape key) + "settings" = (settings)

CTRL (control key) + Down (S? Down arrow?) = (move down as pegasus while flying) ((<<< I'm not sure about this one... what are the controls for flying as a pegasus?)

Shift/hold Shift key = (run)

CTRL (control key) + holding down left mouse click = (attack/fireball for unicorns?)

Is this accurate?

Someone please fix this if I'm wrong.

P.S.: I WANT to try playing again... but... I like to do other things on weekends. If I'm able to play this game at all...

It might not be until late tonight...

Sorry...

>.<

Needs to be on the first post >.>

Quote from: Ateren on 2012 Sep 29, 11:10:00
According to Swebow. Someone tried a glitchy command. It's causing "some weird mySQL errors so it crashes." So bear with us as we get the servers back up.

Oh so they WERE down...

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 Sep 29, 13:23:56
Thank you. Also, it never shows its loading, either.

Delete the app data in the user>(username)>appdata>locallow>LoE folder appdata is hidden so be sure to set folder preferences.

Coffee Rush

Thank you oh so very much!
My OC can be found here!

Pyroshadow97

The game freezes right after i click play when i select my pony Character... :'(
Btw, is the name "Pyrolight" a name that could be considered bad? I kind of am a Pyro...
Fear is not my enemy

SweBow

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2012 Sep 29, 12:57:54
I may have some feedback reports (other than bugs & glitches), missing controls, and some other stuff, but i like to wait and see what's gonna happen first before i make my reports. I was enjoying the game, but the game was laggy for me either way it could be my computer.

We wish not to get any feedback or bug reports.

Snowy

Theres a new server, I believe. Cheerilee? Is that one being used for something else or is it for everyone?
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

BER

i can,t not play the game (legends of equestria)  DD:

PerfectPony

my game was working fine except now my character won t move  D:
Still thinking up a signature....

rhyme writer

Teleport is most likely disabled because it requires a lot a computations to take one chuck of data and move it somewhere else. To a server, thats little more than sneezing, but having it sneezes hundreds of times at once would crash it easily. Flying is movement so it is easy, but a pony is more complex than a fireball so they cant have ponies warping all over the place. Plus with how buggy things are, you'd probably be more likely to get stuck in a building or being trapped mid warp. But this is only stuff i have seen from other mmos. They might not have that problem. Also i love the sitting movement glitch. I kinda wanna make a pegasus and see if flight is possible while sitting (since you can jump while sitting).

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: PerfectPony on 2012 Sep 29, 15:39:27

Ive had a glich like that i found the cause was leaving a flying charater in the air when swiching charaters if you land then swich then you should be able to move again

PerfectPony

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 29, 15:52:00
Quote from: PerfectPony on 2012 Sep 29, 15:39:27

Ive had a glich like that i found the cause was leaving a flying charater in the air when swiching charaters if you land then swich then you should be able to move again

thank you soo much ill try that!
Still thinking up a signature....

Fatura

I cant log in :(
I just say "Could't log in" I'v been trying for an hour Know   D:

LostSanity

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 29, 11:12:14
((oh a glichy command this may be my fault i was testing them when i was compialing this list so if its my fault my deepest apologys))
Ok since you've added the controls on this page will add something that I haven't seen here and that available commands I do apologise if these are here somewhere already though

/help  -gives you all the commands
/bye -gives you the goodbye message and logs you out
Item commands
/inventory -tells you your inventoy in order
/additem x  -adds a item based on the numbered list given on page 1 just replace the x with a number e.g. /additem 21 to get an item
/wearitem x - this directly adds a equitable item from your backpack to your character but you have to use the item slot between 0-11 to do so e.g. /wearitem 0
/unwearall -removes all equipped items
/time x -changes the time based on the number entered (i find that 12 turns it to day)
Time for the obvious ones and emotes
/sit -allows you to sit
/facehoof -facehoofs
/stand -returns your charter to the original movement animations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all Ponies races:
Left Shift - Sprint
Left Alt key + middlemouse button - Head turning
Space - Jump
WASD - move around
1 and 2 - sit and facehoof (or click the small images)
Hold Right mousebutton if you wish to steer the character.

Pegasus:
Left Shift (While flying) - Fly faster
Q or E - Roll
R - Loop!
CTRL - Decend
Double Space - Fly
Hold right mousebutton to steer with mouse while flying.
3 - Excited

Unicorn:
Left shift + left mousebutton - fireball!

Earth:
Look on all ponies for now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are all the commands I have gotten to work so far there are others I'm unsure of such as /e but these do work if you wish to have some fun

Thanks for posting all of that. I went ahead and wrote all of that down and I'll try some of that out if I get a chance to try to play the game again at some point today/tonight.

Anyponyone plan on playing the game tonight?

:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

elmdor

I'm playing under the name of Testpony. Everything is awesome!
Just stay away from the stairs in Canterlot. It's easy to fall through them.

Go Up