Go Down

Ahaut

Good luck getting aired!
see what i did there :D

Trixster

swebow?
when was it that you planed to lay out the Download link,
and when will LoE servers be opened?
Hug a bear, sometimes all they need is a little care.

Wandering Star

Forum servers got laggy for some minutes! That means they are uploading the client! I am pretty sure of that!!!!!!!  O:  /hype

Blues-Music

2012 Sep 28, 06:30:48 #443 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 06:44:23 by Blues-Music
Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Sep 28, 06:26:22
Forum servers got laggy for some minutes! That means they are uploading the client! I am pretty sure of that!!!!!!!  O:  /hype
I didn't lag.You sure it wasn't your internet connection?

Also how much GB/MB/KB/B is the download?I need to know if I should use flashget , or not.

Tiger

Dangit, the stress test will start at 1 am in my timing. There is no way I am able to stay up that far. Dang timezones. Dang it.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Julius

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Sep 28, 06:51:07
Dangit, the stress test will start at 1 am in my timing. There is no way I am able to stay up that far. Dang timezones. Dang it.

Don't worry Tiger! 's Not like you can't play anyways. This is going to be a great weekend! :)

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 28, 06:30:48
Also how much GB/MB/KB/B is the download?I need to know if I should use flashget , or not.

If I remember correctly, it's around 300 MB's! ^-^

Also, good morning everypony! How's everything going for y'all? I haven't slept!

Heh, can't wait to see you all in a while! :]
Purr~

Tiger

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 28, 07:00:56
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Sep 28, 06:51:07

Don't worry Tiger! 's Not like you can't play anyways. This is going to be a great weekend! :)

Yeah, but my exam is coming up next Wednesday and I should be studying on Saturday and Sunday. My mom would surely disapprove of me playing on those days.
Dang timezones. I hate them.

Julius

Why study so early?

I can study the day before (Or most of the time, the day of the exam) and ace the exam! B)

Of course, that's just me... I'm certain not everyone's like that but... Still seems rather early to me!  X3

What's the subject/class? I'm curious.
Purr~

Blues-Music

This is getting offtopic.However here is a tip:
If you want to play just pull an all nighter studying after a while of playing.All nighters are more effective than studying before the test as you will remember it more because you studied on a near day.Maybe that only works for me though....

ShadowHeart

ugh...yes the horrible reminder of school and all it's tyranny might stop me from playing  DD:

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

SweBow

This will happen.

One hour, after our panel ends. I will upload a torrent file (or magnet link) plus links to Mediafire. (Helped by Zirro)

If the site do not work, please check our Facebook page/Twitter page. (They're linked) or the IRC

Tiger

So when does the panel ends? 2 pm?

Lagomorph

Is it possible to have a system requirement list? Im afraid my 10 year old pc wont be able to run LoD.  :c :l

Trixster

2012 Sep 28, 08:47:28 #453 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 08:50:31 by Trixster
Quote from: Lagomorph on 2012 Sep 28, 08:25:38
Is it possible to have a system requirement list? Im afraid my 10 year old pc wont be able torun LoD[glow=red,2,300]LoE[/glow].  :c :l

My pc is 20 years... :I
oh well... im sure it can run it ;)

FimFan14

School holidays start here today... Good job, LoE. Great timing.

Lagomorph

Quote from: Trixster on 2012 Sep 28, 08:47:28
Quote from: Lagomorph on 2012 Sep 28, 08:25:38
Is it possible to have a system requirement list? Im afraid my 10 year old pc wont be able torun LoD[glow=red,2,300]LoE[/glow].  :c :l

My pc is 20 years... :I
oh well... im sure it can run it ;)

i hope so  :c

Julius

Hey relax, they've said many times that they managed to run the game on a very old computer! You guys should be fine! :)

Anyways, it's almost 9 A.M. For me. My time zone is 30 minutes below Eastern time. Still haven't slept... I'll wake up at around 3 P.M. Most likely, and I'll be home sometime between 3 P.M. And 6 P.M... Or something. Not really sure! :P

Anyways, it's sleeping time for me! Sweet dreams and good morning everypony! :]
Purr~

Trixster

That awkward moment When people realise my computer is older than them :P(Two months older than me even o.O )

Menulis

That feeling when you realise your computer is two months old. xD

ShaneLJ

Can anypony help me? What time will the link be up, EST?  :o Not to smart for an IT technician.  o_o

Go Up