Ahaut

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 28, 01:41:59
i is running a computer inside my computer... computerception ovO

*cough* so, it's in 10 hours?

Pretty much.
Hopefully less.
:>

Darkangel

It's SO close! I might have to get use to the controls though, and figure out which controls do which. lol
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Ahaut

I'm sure it's the basic MMO layout.
WASD
I/M/C for inventory, map and character
ummm
Can't really think of anything else.

The Wandering Magus

welp, might as well get some sleep for the moment.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tjprower

Well, I know I'm ready. I'm just sad I couldn't attend the event. I'm literally an hour away from the convention, but I'll be nearly six hours away when it starts. Why did fall break fall on this weekend? Oh well. I'll still join you guys in the stress test.  ^-^

The Wandering Magus

aww x3 hope to see you there~
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Little Judas

Quote from: Rikaria on 2012 Sep 27, 20:44:27
Probably a really silly question: is Ponyville the only area we'll be able to explore? Or can we visit the areas seen in the latest update video (and possibly more)?

If I remember correctly:
Earth Pony starts in good old Ponyvile
Unicorn starts in the high and mighty Canterlot
Pegasus starts in fluffy Cloudsdale

Intercity transport is unknown to me.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Trixster

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 28, 02:57:57
Probably a really silly question: is Ponyville the only area we'll be able to explore? Or can we visit the areas seen in the latest update video (and possibly more)?

If I remember correctly:

awwww... now i have a loooong trip to Ponyvile dont i :I
Hug a bear, sometimes all they need is a little care.

The Wandering Magus

walking the streets of canterlot, awesome :D

Travius Trott

2012 Sep 28, 03:15:19 #429 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 03:17:11 by Travius Trott
Quote from: Trixster on 2012 Sep 28, 03:03:12
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 28, 02:57:57

If I remember correctly:

awwww... now i have a loooong trip to Ponyvile dont i :I

Pray worry not about that, of what I know is that the 'transport' is pretty instant from Ponyvile to Canterlot, from a train-station.

And, the question seems to have been as of which areas is available for exploration, and I think they have done some of Canterlot, most of ponyvile, some or most of everfree, most of sweet apple acres, and some other minor zones.
Also, with me saying done I mean to say they have the world of the area, but no NPCs nor other devices to interact with, or at least very few of that.

Also, do take note that I might be quite mistaken with this, as I'm but a mere follower LoE, and have little to no look into the game itself.

Edit: I also recall, when I had a go with this game at Galacon, the spawn was set to ponyvile for all races, so I think it will be the same for this test.
Again, I do admit I can be mistaken on this.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

The Wandering Magus

how's the graphics? improved?

Blues-Music

So I guess after a while we won't be able to play the game anymore , or is this a permanent demo?

Anyway if it isn't permanent I don't think I will have enough time to try all 3 races , and test out ALL the games capabilities.Also do you guys have a sort of chart for everything a pony can do in the game?It will be helpful during testing because when I test I take it seriously , and try to do everything possible in every possible way.

Little Judas

Only this weekend.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Travius Trott

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 28, 03:19:55
how's the graphics? improved?

Oh what I understand, they likely use much the same client and files as the former test, thus I do not count on better graphics.
Also, I personally feel that it matters not with such a minor thing.

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 28, 03:23:10
So I guess after a while we won't be able to play the game anymore , or is this a permanent demo?

Anyway if it isn't permanent I don't think I will have enough time to try all 3 races , and test out ALL the games capabilities.Also do you guys have a sort of chart for everything a pony can do in the game?It will be helpful during testing because when I test I take it seriously , and try to do everything possible in every possible way.

Umm, well, of what I can gather, this is only a stress test, and they hardly have any of the mechanics for the races available, only thing I know of is that Pegasus can fly, earth are quicker, and unicorn, have not anything much, maybe they have a teleport effect, or that fireball effect. But again, only novelties.
So, I do recommend that you just relax and use this opportunity to just try the game with some friends and have fun in there. As the one before told, it's only this weekend that one can play it.
Also, again, I'm but a mere follower, I can not say anything about this with any certainty at all, but I daresay, this info is what I've gathered from the team from different occasions, but I might have misheard, or in other ways misunderstood some of the info.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Trixster

2012 Sep 28, 03:46:07 #434 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 03:57:14 by Trixster
With My high expetations i am sure to be disapointed...
I exspect to:
be with friends!

oh wait...THIS GAME WILL BE SO AWESOME!!!!

on another note:
Will the download link be posted here or on LoE homepage

Blues-Music

I mean if I download the game can't I just reopen the downloaded file to play it after weekends?

Julius

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 28, 04:01:48
I mean if I download the game can't I just reopen the downloaded file to play it after weekends?

No. It's been said many many times now. We won't be able to.  :P
Purr~

SweBow

What we have, is exactly what you will be having.

Trixster

its going to be a most glorius day today

FimFan14

Maybe I will be ungrounded tonight... Or by one am tommorrow. Wish me luck, and you may see me on there soon!

Go Up