A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: Stuff on 2015 Jan 26, 23:09:27
So, the servers got DDoS'd, Cantermore just got completely demolished out of overcrowded servers, some hacker gave Fluffle Puff coats to everypony. That was fine t'ill everypony started faking being Fluffle Puff [dem changelings tho] so all the legit screenshots just got thrown out the window, and the real Fluffle Puff just ragequitted.

AND THE LANTERNS.

But hey, at least I got to fly around.
And dance.
And the awesome music..
and... that's always better than a kick in the face isn't it?  :P
At least I still have my screenshot of me and Fluffle from the last OSW.
  <3

Please don't swear, even censored, thanks
before i played this game i thought Fluffle puff was a NPC that randomly popped up in the game walking around in multiple maps which seemed possible cause of other NPC's i have seen in other MMO's but now i know its a costume lol

Colt Zero

2015 Jan 27, 14:27:55 #661 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 28, 19:28:35 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 27, 10:37:38
before i played this game i thought Fluffle puff was a NPC that randomly popped up in the game walking around in multiple maps which seemed possible cause of other NPC's i have seen in other MMO's but now i know its a costume lol

I actually found the 4chan thread where the guy talked about finding out how to get the Fluffle Puff costume and the lantern in stuff. The exploit was done a lot like the exploit found in Runescape way back in the Runescape classic days (2002 or something) where you could do client sided hacks to modify the value of a trade slot to have what ever item you wanted, and the trade would think you legitimately were trading that item. So my bet is it was done with Cheat Engine or something similar.

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 27, 16:03:26 #662 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 28, 19:28:47 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: Colt Zero on 2015 Jan 27, 14:27:55
I actually found the 4chan thread where the guy talked about finding out how to get the Fluffle Puff costume and the lantern in stuff. The exploit was done a lot like the exploit found in Runescape way back in the Runescape classic days (2002 or something) where you could do client sided hacks to modify the value of a trade slot to have what ever item you wanted, and the trade would think you legitimately were trading that item. So my bet is it was done with Cheat Engine or something similar.

i have no idea what that had to do with my comment aside from it being Fluffle puff and LOE related inless you Quoted me just for the sack of it?

Scootashy

so we weren't suppose to beable to get the lantern. I didn't know it was possibly exploited in as I got it from a trade. I see why so many ponies flocked me after that I carried that around in my mouth the whole time worked good for the night times. it had its own def about it lighting the dark for ponies to see that carry it around. Hope it becomes legit to get as it helps and I enjoyed carrying it around. It helped me make a few more friends since i wasn't gonna try running away from that many ponies that gathered around me from it and I anwsered the few that asked me where I got it. I got it from a random pony that wanted to give it to me. name was ink something who got a few from others that traded them for stuff.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Scootashy on 2015 Jan 27, 16:33:56
so we weren't suppose to beable to get the lantern. I didn't know it was possibly exploited in as I got it from a trade. I see why so many ponies flocked me after that I carried that around in my mouth the whole time worked good for the night times. it had its own def about it lighting the dark for ponies to see that carry it around. Hope it becomes legit to get as it helps and I enjoyed carrying it around. It helped me make a few more friends since i wasn't gonna try running away from that many ponies that gathered around me from it and I anwsered the few that asked me where I got it. I got it from a random pony that wanted to give it to me. name was ink something who got a few from others that traded them for stuff.
i got mine from somepony named Green Bird afew hours before the OSW closed but i met Ink too i think :]

DancingStallion

2015 Feb 20, 05:38:23 #665 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 08:26:28 by DancingStallion
Server Listing
Cutiemarks .. done
Items .. Error!
Abilities .. done
Skills .. done
Recipes .. done
Item Atlas .. done

:l What's that? And what will I do to play a game?

Night Breeze

Quote from: DancingStallion on 2015 Feb 20, 05:38:23
Server Listing
Cutiemarks .. done
Items .. Error!
Abilities .. done
Skills .. done
Recipes .. done
Item Atlas .. done

:l What's that? And what will I do to play a game?

Looks like you have remains of p-server or outdated client data in your profile.
under windows run
Code Select
del /q /s "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria\data"

Blazebolt 2

Can't get past log in screen ( no response from remote server )  ?

Kernel Panic

No response from either server. The health check doesn't work properly if it's displaying offline/crashed servers.  DD:

Blazebolt 2

just going to try tomorrow See what happens , maybe theirs  a update we need or some thing ? :s :c

Kernel Panic

Eeeyup, pretty much.  :] That, or get a refund of your $0.

Codex Writer

I ain't even mad...

WoT xbox360 took most of it.

Desert_Rose

I am Not able to Play.
>A<. Failed to connect. No response from host  :c

bronieBoy262

Quote from: Blazebolt 2 on 2015 Feb 21, 02:22:40
just going to try tomorrow See what happens , maybe theirs  a update we need or some thing ? :s :c
it is not going to be up tommorrow only friday and saturday

spiritwolf98

Guess what. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 HOURS TO GET IN! Failed to connect!!
GOD  >:O but I have been able to play as well, yesterday it was fine  ^-^ now today IT GOT WORSE!!!  >:O  D:  ono  >A< I just wanna play! my first time :/ and I cant seem to get on again
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Legendoffun

Apparently I can't log in either. I've restarted the application multiple - you could say about fifteen times on both of my devices - times but the servers aren't letting my in. I don't know what's wrong but I haven't been able to get in for three hours, and I do get in, it kicks me out in less than 5 minutes.
It's really annoying, because several times I am doing quests and I have to log back in and sometimes restart. 

Is it another bug?
Is anyone else having this problem?
I hope it's fixed soon, because it won't be long before the servers are closed...

lightspeed_flash

X3 I am relived I am not the only one having this issue. Other than that this stinks I hope they can get something figured out soon. ono

Arcen

Can't play as well. Both servers giving failed responses...   DD:

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

LeviathanTS

Well, you know what they say.... 333rd time lucky

I'm patient
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Princess Cadance YT

Got the same problem, no connection to the server. :/
Well let's remember how it will look like if we are back.  :D

Go Up