A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Alex20877

Welp, someone could have said to not use the launcher for updating... but trying to get in now with 64. God, I hope this works.

tapia94

>.< it doesnt let me log in or get in the game and i really want to play it but it doesnt let me and its my first time

Livi_Lavigne

I'm so upset..... The servers are closing tonight and I haven't been able to play even once..... Please open them again soon, I'm BEGGING you!  D:
Every time I log in it says server listing then a bunch of stuff I wrote on the previous post (page 16)
I tried updating it with the launcher, and it says Error 503.
My sister got in super early in the morning yesterday, and I sat and watched her pony flying through Cloudopolis and I thought, "I can't WAIT to play, I'm SO EXCITED!!!" ...... and then I try logging in straight after.... "Server listing"........
I'm not a happy pony.......  :c
Livi :P

Sorunome

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 25, 14:38:39
I'm still getting the hang on the aerial view of Cantermare.

Go scream at the team that can't fix their broken game.

DO NOT COME UP WITH SOME BS "WAITLIST" IDEA AND IMPLEMENT IT WHEN IT WASN'T THERE IN PREVIOUS OSW EVENTS.

End of story.

Note how it was there in the previous OSWs, but you usually didn't see it for any longer than 10 seconds or so. If you don't want to play the game then don't yell at the people creating it.

loefidget

Quote from: Calm Melody on 2015 Jan 25, 10:41:54
When trying to update, I get an error from the launcher "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server unavailable."

But when trying to load up the game anyways (I don't know if its up to date as it is, but I figured I"d try anyways) and it gives me a "login failed: Your username or password may be incorrect." is this happening to anyone else?

Same with the Launcher saying error 503, i have never played. and I want to play.
--->Luna and Vinyl are best pony<---

Night_Star030

I wonder if one of the main reason is that many people are using the patch & not the full download 32 & 64 versions. I've been using both when one doesn't work. Even tweaked the setting to lower the video quality to ease playing the game. I immediately realized the patch version wasn't working & it is still because the DDOS attack, which I think is still ongoing. Sometimes the forum  is down or I get redirected by the firewall.

One thing I'm afraid is that this person who initiated the attack will win because it had achieved of turning away many fans of LOE game by frustrating them from denying them access to the game.

Alghough this has been the worse OSW, many things were learned for the LOE.

loefidget

Cant even play, launcher wont launch.
--->Luna and Vinyl are best pony<---

Stuff

Let me correct, This OST is a disaster on wheels for how playable it was.
But LoE learned how not to get DDOS'd by a bunch of shrubs, so that's good ri-Message Filtered-
So that's good, right? :D

Princess Oliver

Quote from: loefidget on 2015 Jan 25, 15:59:51
Cant even play, launcher wont launch.

If the launcher doesn't work for you you can always download the 32 bit version for Windows and use that just fine.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Calm Melody

Quote from: loefidget on 2015 Jan 25, 15:56:51
Same with the Launcher saying error 503, i have never played. and I want to play.

same here. I mean, I downloaded the 64 bit version, as well as the launcher, thinking I needed the launcher, but still... can't login, haven't gotten to play or anything.

BeebarbX

2015 Jan 26, 17:26:10 #650 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 26, 17:56:18 by BeebarbX
Had an interesting glitch occur in-game, a warp glitched and I gained control of another player's character. I have no idea how it happened or how repeatable it is. I logged out immediately to restore my character upon a fresh login.

Hash Myth

Quote from: BeebarbX on 2015 Jan 26, 17:26:10
Had an interesting glitch occur in-game, a warp glitched and I gained control of another player's character. I have no idea how it happened or how repeatable it is. I logged out immediately to restore my character upon a fresh login.

had that happen to me as well. Only the background picture of the sky wasa replaced with there camera view. Only happens in same map. if you click the box in upper right corner, select another area and it fixes it too...

I think its when some pony logs off in a full area and you come in at the same time so it gliches you together. you post a ticket/saearched for a ticket with the same issue?

Quote from: Calm Melody on 2015 Jan 26, 15:44:49
same here. I mean, I downloaded the 64 bit version, as well as the launcher, thinking I needed the launcher, but still... can't login, haven't gotten to play or anything.

delete the launcher, delete the game, unzip fresh imstall game and should work

Stuff

2015 Jan 26, 23:09:27 #652 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 27, 00:20:07 by LaptopBrony
So, the servers got DDoS'd, Cantermore just got completely demolished out of overcrowded servers, some hacker gave Fluffle Puff coats to everypony. That was fine t'ill everypony started faking being Fluffle Puff [dem changelings tho] so all the legit screenshots just got thrown out the window, and the real Fluffle Puff just ragequitted.

AND THE LANTERNS.

But hey, at least I got to fly around.
And dance.
And the awesome music..
and... that's always better than a kick in the face isn't it?  :P
At least I still have my screenshot of me and Fluffle from the last OSW.
  <3

Please don't swear, even censored, thanks

Hash Myth

and I missed it lol

oh well, bound to happen. nice pic

Proudy Hooves

Game Over, comrades! See you on the next test!
...SOOON
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Blazebolt 2

see yah all next test everypony and sweet dreams the 1000 year sleep has be gone.

Night_Star030

Quote from: Stuff on 2015 Jan 26, 23:09:27
So, the servers got DDoS'd, Cantermore just got completely demolished out of overcrowded servers, some f*yay*ing hacker gave Fluffle Puff coats to everypony. That was fine t'ill everypony started faking being Fluffle Puff [dem changelings tho] so all the legit screenshots just got thrown out the window, and the real Fluffle Puff just ragequitted.

AND THE LANTERNS.

But hey, at least I got to fly around.
And dance.
And the awesome music..
and... that's always better than a kick in the face isn't it?  :P
At least I still have my screenshot of me and Fluffle from the last OSW.
  <3

What with all those Fluffy Puffs, & the lanterns.  o.O Was that really a hack by someone? Or part of the game?

Night Breeze

Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2015 Jan 27, 00:09:30
What with all those Fluffy Puffs, & the lanterns.  o.O Was that really a hack by someone? Or part of the game?

Neither of those items where intended to be part of the content for normal players.
FlufflePuff costume was originally created as promotion gag between Fluffymixer and the LoE team. Somehow it and the Latern made their way to normal players and then spread wild due to the trade multiplication bug.

Night_Star030

2015 Jan 27, 02:45:50 #659 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 27, 02:48:07 by Night_Star030
Quote from: Night Breeze on 2015 Jan 27, 01:43:52
Neither of those items where intended to be part of the content for normal players.
FlufflePuff costume was originally created as promotion gag between Fluffymixer and the LoE team. Somehow it and the Latern made their way to normal players and then spread wild due to the trade multiplication bug.

I wonder who discovered it? I don't care much about the FluffePuff costume, but I did love the lantern. Unfortunately, when someone attempted to trade one to me. It glitched my character. I would slip to areal view where I was then return, & the player that tried to transfer a lantern to me would lose that lantern but still nothing was traded to me. I hope the LOE team decide to add the lantern as part of the repertoire of items that can be sold & traded. I found it cool.

Go Up