A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CrazymattCaptain

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 24, 14:54:22
I do not like the way they executed this issue.

They put it on Facebook, and nowhere else, like they assumed everyone can get on Facebook. I, for example, am not allowed, and I am perfectly okay with that.

Why not put it on your SITE, where EVERYONE LOOKS FOR GAME INFORMATION?!

It's just common sense!

they did http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13976.msg758296#new
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

TheFawn

Quote from: my_name_is_not on 2015 Jan 24, 14:56:38
Common sense is absent of the whole OSW, actually...

:facehoof: >:(
*FREAKING EXASPERATED SIGH*

Ellii

CONCORDE-204

Could you Guys just open up the rest of the servers like you did last OSW please. also after all the problems could you maybe extend it from a Open server weekend by a few days or to a open Server week. This would be a better test if you did this and make a lot of very upset people happier. x3

Colt Zero

Quote from: Bluefire_the_lost_prince on 2015 Jan 24, 14:56:31
so i just let it sit there?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I swear in the Open Server Weekends before this, if it failed to properly switch map for long enough time (I believe about a minute), it would kick you back out to login screen automatically. This time it seems that isn't the case as I have let it sit for several minutes and it never kicks me out to login screen like it used to.

Aylayla Thornberry

Sigh, looks like I probably won't be getting on anytime soon. Atleast I managed to take a shot of my earth pony, Prism Jewel. Hopefully tomorrow will be better ~

Griffinpeps

Quote from: Jinx_Sparkhoof on 2015 Jan 24, 14:37:18
:]I will just try each hour. eventually I will get in!  :P

I like this attitude! So shall I try until the eventual event of me getting in eventually comes! (I actually mean it, it's not sarcasm)

Also Aerial View Glitch sounds nice maybe call it AVGlitch or something?

Leo Rave

Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 15:03:45
I like this attitude! So shall I try until the eventual event of me getting in eventually comes! (I actually mean it, it's not sarcasm)

Also Aerial View Glitch sounds nice maybe call it AVGlitch or something?

It's not really a glitch, per se. It's just that it's sort've..."stuck" at a loading screen due to the overloaded servers.  :s
As it is, that's technically what it's supposed to do in this circumstance. I believe the mods/devs are trying to widen the limit of players in each server while still trying to maintain a well-running game. You know, without overbearing lag.  :/
Keep The World Raving

Griffinpeps

Quote from: Leo Rave on 2015 Jan 24, 15:09:37
It's not really a glitch, per se. It's just that it's sort've..."stuck" at a loading screen due to the overloaded servers.  :s
As it is, that's technically what it's supposed to do in this circumstance. I believe the mods/devs are trying to widen the limit of players in each server while still trying to maintain a well-running game. You know, without overbearing lag.  :/

Interesting, so instead of having "servers full" they have waiting lists within the servers once the maps have been loaded. Thus preventing unbeliavable lag and the sad faces of people who can't even connect and load maps.

TheFawn

Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Jan 24, 14:48:31
Thanks for testing out our game! We hope you enjoy the Open Server Weekend!

(From the announcement thing)

HoW cAn I bE hApPy If I CaN't EvEn PLaY?! hOw CaN i EnJoY/!

Ellii

Obsidian_Fire

I hope they extend the trial period, or maybe consider booting everybody from the server like once per hour or so, just to share things around.

I've been trying since last night and I have yet to see the game itself.  at all.  ever.   :/

It's super annoying to think that there are probably some people in the game who are AFK and may have been in there for more than an hour, while dozens of us are stuck at the AVOD and haven't even seen the game at all beyond creating a pony.  Geez, people, can't we take turns and share a little?  I'd love to try it out for just 15 minutes, even.

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

my_name_is_not

2015 Jan 24, 18:25:17 #592 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 18:27:45 by my_name_is_not
Website back... What about the game ?

edit : It's still broken... FINE, and it's over midnight, a wole bug day passed !  >:O

Rough Pathway

I can get into the Equus server, but all I see is blackness, random trees that are colored green, and the tents around Rarity's house. Does anybody else have that problem?

Pillowmane

So, it's great that at least the Equus server is back, but.. Travelling between maps is STILL broken.. :l

LostSanity

The livestream for today is cancelled because the team can't fix the problems.

Go scream at them and not me.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Humdinger

Quote from: Obsidian_Fire on 2015 Jan 24, 15:14:04
I hope they extend the trial period, or maybe consider booting everybody from the server like once per hour or so, just to share things around.

I've been trying since last night and I have yet to see the game itself.  at all.  ever.   :/

It's super annoying to think that there are probably some people in the game who are AFK and may have been in there for more than an hour, while dozens of us are stuck at the AVOD and haven't even seen the game at all beyond creating a pony.  Geez, people, can't we take turns and share a little?  I'd love to try it out for just 15 minutes, even.

This ^^^^

Perry The Pony

We are currently working on a resolution to all of the issues.  The team is well aware and working hard to correct all the issues we have had so far.  Please take a deep breath as we work all of the issues out.

Posting here with comments that are mean or hurtful to others and the LoE staff do not help the situation.

LostSanity

I'm making another ticket anyway so this actually DOES get fixed.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Perry The Pony

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 24, 18:41:34
I'm making another ticket anyway so this actually DOES get fixed.

If a ticket is already created for the issue, do not create another ticket.  This makes it hard to go through and fix all the issues if there are multiple tickets for one issue.

Also do not spam the ticket board, doing that will be grounds for warning and other actions taken by the moderation team.

Go Up