A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:11:09
At least your in the game, im still stuck in aerial limbo  :c
i have that problem every now and then but i just keep exiting game until it works

Littlemoon

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 24, 12:11:59
When are the issues going to be fixed then?

well the problem is how many players are in a single server from my prespective :P
I will soon play!

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:12:35
i have that problem every now and then but i just keep exiting game until it works

Ive exited and re-entered 57 times in a rom so far... trust me, I counted
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

jaaasgoed

Perfect Virtue

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 24, 12:08:06
My question was ignored so I'll keep asking until it is answered.

Are the servers and the game working? Yes or No?
I think they are working, but there is so much people on each server so the people who are coming in are having problems. Or the server is having problems in general because of the dDoS attack earlier.

Pageturnerthepony

The first couple of times i was getting stuck in aerial view, but now my client crashes every time i try to log in...

Zsaszz

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:13:31
Ive exited and re-entered 57 times in a rom so far... trust me, I counted

i already gave up, i will try later when i come back from work.

Jinx_Sparkhoof

:] I could get on a server make a pony and enter the world.     BUT  o.O  I am stuck on a Ariel eye view of the town on the intro m :(  I mean the view of what I guess is Ponydale and the castle in the background IS pretty... And the music is quite sweet. I just hope the dents get hammered out  intime for me even just trot around abit and enjoy the enviroment :)
Motto :- Rules are made to be broken, Like buildings, OR PONIES!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

Littlemoon

Quick open up a few more servers before a rant starts!
[move]Gotta go fast[/move]
I will soon play!

Icefire

Yeah, I have had the same problem. I was logged in for like twenty minutes but then my computer crashed and now I cant get back into the game.

Sorunome

Also I sometimes get two loading screens right after another before it switches to aerial view (and thus getting stuck)

Flutt3rDash

Still stuck at "Server Listing Status"! Somepony help! D: Can't tell if its from the DDoS or my connection! :/

Greyscaleisme

*sigh* guess I'll just wait to get in. At least Cantermore is pretty...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Flutt3rDash on 2015 Jan 24, 12:26:55
Still stuck at "Server Listing Status"! Somepony help! D: Can't tell if its from the DDoS or my connection! :/

To fix it try deleteing the data folder in: "%AppData%..\..\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria"
Press your start menu and paste the above in without quotes and press enter.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lync Volan

well i found that airship but can't enter the next city it seems cause i'm stuck staring at it lol

Stalephreak

I realize the devs probably won't like me saying this, but I'll say it anyway.

Every person working on this game is a volunteer.  They're not getting paid, and the only compensation they get is a small bit of resume padding if this actually works.

My take as a player.  I want you to succeed, and I love your vision.  The game simply doesn't really exist though, and you've been working on it for a VERY long time.  It's been in pre-alpha for over a year with only small weekend snippets.  Please strongly consider making your game open source at this point.  We admire your ambition, but we also respect your need to put food on the table.
Founding Member of Zero Fox Mercenary Corps
In-Game Name:  Wheel Trouble

Griffinpeps

Quote from: Flutt3rDash on 2015 Jan 24, 12:26:55

It is quite possibly your connection. I am getting three servers listed "Equus", "Europa" and the so mentioned "Levade" (amazing by the way). All of them work nicely and respond fast.

I'm also stuck in aerial view. I tried the 64x version, the 32x one, the one downloaded from the launcher. I created a unicorn, an earth pony and a pegasus. They are all stuck in aerial view of their respective town.

Help, please?

Treike

Crashes on character creation. Anyone have a clue why?

Sectimus

I have no problems logging in or selecting my Character, though i get suck at this screen while loading, anyone else? o.O :facehoof:

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sectimus on 2015 Jan 24, 12:38:49
I have no problems logging in or selecting my Character, though i get suck at this screen while loading, anyone else? o.O :facehoof:
i have that problem ever since i went on that airship

Go Up