A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ParasitcSquid

Here are the pony's im going to be playing as, if anyone reconizes me from any past OSW's let me know and shoot me or me a friends request!

Twilight Sparkus:

GLADOS:

Mena Green:

I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Rad Thunder

Is it back up? Cuz I can't get on now cuz the server's full.

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2015 Jan 24, 09:34:55
Is it back up? Cuz I can't get on now cuz the server's full.

The problem is that even that having one server that was inevitable and people keep spamming the login so it's messing things up... more servers would fix both issues with one stone.
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Night Breeze

The lags are unbearable... well if i actually get online since the single server is full now  DD:

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:36:21
The problem is that even that having one server that was inevitable and people keep spamming the login so it's messing things up... more servers would fix both issues with one stone.
Requests for more servers are all over here and there Facebook page....some in Mlp groups too :l

ScootsRiver

2015 Jan 24, 09:41:07 #325 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 09:44:34 by ScootsRiver
Somebody said they cant log in. "Error: your username or password may be incorrect.
You're getting that too? I'm positive all my info is correct! Is this for (almost) everyone?

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 09:39:05
Requests for more servers are all over here and there Facebook page....some in Mlp groups too :l

I saw that, gotta admit it's kinda creepy how in sync everyone is on that front in my opinion... maybe im just weird like that   X3

Night Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 09:39:05

From the glimpse i got before my dc it seems they instanciated that server.
Great design choice to instanciate a server for worldwide access... it's not like non us players want lag free gaming  >:O

SpectraDust

look at this! all this ponies can't get on (probably because of the aerial view glitch) but it's not fair that these ponies are taking up space on the server, when they can't even move!

Littlemoon

2015 Jan 24, 09:44:05 #329 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 09:45:36 by Littlemoon
I managed to travel from cloudsdale to heartsland by right clicking the teleport then clicking it but now i'm stuck in aerial view

Edit:i would think restarting the servers would fix most of the things but heck what do i know about this stuff?
I will soon play!

FlameWolf100

I'm in the game but I can't travel. Please fix this bug I want to go to another place D:
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

Lyuba1211

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2015 Jan 24, 09:41:30

look at this! all this ponies can't get on (probably because of the aerial view glitch) but it's not fair that these ponies are taking up space on the server, when they can't even move!

Also this is why I can't go to server,it says like "this user is already playing",it means I got a pony twin standing in Sugarcane Corner and it says like that.
Tristam - Truth (Dabin Remix)
Klaas - Flight To Paris

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2015 Jan 24, 09:41:30

That's why if I don't get the passed the aerial screen in less then 60 second I close the game and relog... figured since I can't use the space at the time then someone else might be able to.

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:41:13
I saw that, gotta admit it's kinda creepy how in sync everyone is on that front in my opinion... maybe im just weird like that   X3
or we are both reading alot :]

Rad Thunder

I was finally able to get on, but now I'm stuck with the starting view of the mines.

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 09:46:28
or we are both reading alot :]

Reading is for noobs, vetrans scan the words directly into there eye holes  :]

mk452001

I think, I wait until tomorrow...until that...
"Beep-beep! I'm a bush!"

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: mk452001 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:49:08
"Beep-beep! I'm a bush!"

Stealth mode: INITIATE!

FlameWolf100

Quote from: mk452001 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:49:08
"Beep-beep! I'm a bush!"

How did you post that photo?
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

mk452001

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:49:49
Stealth mode: INITIATE!

I couldn't hide in a cloud, soo....I had to improvise :D

Go Up