A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zoe586

I was only able to get on twice and it took a very long period of time to get on both of them. Either way, after I got on, the computer crashed shortly. DD:
-Zoe :)

WizzlePiff

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 08:04:41
How did you manage to play locally?

Simple set up a local LOE server for the old version
if you do it good you can even make it Online I dont recomand thought to buggy

ParasitcSquid

2015 Jan 24, 08:08:14 #242 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:53:07 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: WizzlePiff on 2015 Jan 24, 08:05:42
Simple set up a local LOE server for the old version
if you do it good you can even make it Online I dont recomand thought to buggy

That sucks since I don't have the older versions, didn't even know you could do that... we need a feature like that for these newer versions!
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: BlueBlur Chrome on 2015 Jan 24, 08:09:41
It's only for the one before this release. Which is from  August 2014 version of LoE

well that's not to bad since I was on the august one so I know whats up... the problem is the computer I had that version of took a poop before I could backup anything
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2015 Jan 24, 07:40:30NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, LOE! =D
Quote from: Blue Shield on 2015 Jan 24, 08:02:35
They're NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN. >.>
♪Never gonna run around and desert you♪

Mysty Breeze

ok so I can now login to servers but I accidently closed game and now it says user is already playing
EDIT:nvm
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

WizzlePiff

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 08:08:14
That sucks since I don't have the older versions, didn't even know you could do that... we need a feature like that for these newer versions!

Is it the newer version?

Wrong we should not we should patience having such futter (single player) in a open world game wouldnt be handy only more coding wich is useles basicly I recomand just playing LOE when the OSW, remember that this game is in pre alpha

"servers"where ddos recovering from it is a heart bleed but it only makes it stronger ^3^

and yes I can know :)

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 08:12:58

...all three of you should be ashamed!

ILM126

2015 Jan 24, 08:16:41 #248 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 08:20:02 by ILM126
Anyone here keen on
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 08:12:58

Oh NO! OH NO!!!

:P  ovO

Also, anyone keen on the idea of a Steam Group? I'm going to create one as soon as I get permission from the LOE team ^^

White Pony

Although it is disheartening... I still believe in Legends of Equestria. 

Tokitok210

Still not working but I hope it will repaired in at least 4 hours :)  :P

ParasitcSquid

2015 Jan 24, 08:19:26 #251 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:56:48 by LaptopBrony
What?... hows the server full when it's still not working?  o.O
LOGIC!

Please mind your language

SpectraDust

It's working for me......but for how long?
and it takes about 3 mins to teleport somewhere ugh

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2015 Jan 24, 08:21:16
It's working for me......but for how long?
and it takes about 3 mins to teleport somewhere ugh

Best news ever! Time to test if hybrid freaks are still a thing while I can...

WizzlePiff

Quote from: White Pony on 2015 Jan 24, 08:17:34

Although it is disheartening... I still believe in Legends of Equestria.

It is but it is not fault of LOE its the "troll Ddos" witch legit is illegal to do and if LOE they can actually get him/her to court for it then this "troller"will think twice before doing it again

Thought LOE never confirmed if it was a person "witch i assume of what i read it was Ddos by aether stresser/botnet"

Lync Volan

SpectraDust

I made the mistake of disconnecting so i could make a new pony, now i can't get back on! the server is full AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *slams head on key board*

Zoe586

OMG wait... shouldn't there be more than one server? I only got one that said: Equus - Pings: -1
Is that supposed to happen?  o.O
-Zoe :)

ParasitcSquid

jaaasgoed

Quote from: Night Breeze on 2015 Jan 24, 07:58:13
Greetings from Europe.
Every time I try to connect it either tells me host unavailable or no character servers running.

As stated, there was a DDoS attack on the servers, so they are sorting things out now. Maybe some other things are wrong as well. Nothing to do but sit and wait I'm afraid.

Go Up